Profile for Rosemary Dagosto > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rosemary Dagosto RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Engelbert - What's In A Name?: My Autobiography
Engelbert - What's In A Name?: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars IM SUCH A FAN, December 28, 2013
I HAVE FOLLOWED THIS GUY FOR YEARS...HE HAS SUCH CHARISMA!!...AND THIS BOOK SPEAKS OF HIS ROOTS AN FAMILY......HE STILL HAS THE VOICE AND LOOKS......AND HE CAN BE FUNNY AT TIMES.....LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART!

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED MALALA, December 28, 2013
MALALA IS SUCH A BRILLIANT GIRL AND WITH ALL SHE WENT THRU, SHE IS AMAZING AS HER FAMILY IS TOO.
SHE, IS GOING TO CHANGE THINGS IN HER COUNTRY, I GUARANTEE THIS...

Double Down: Game Change 2012
Double Down: Game Change 2012
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars I LIKED THIS BOOK, December 28, 2013
THIS BOOK GAVE ME AN INSIDE LOOK AND BEHIND THE SCENES OF WHAT GOES ON DURING CAMPAIGNING ON BOTH SIDES...WHAT AN EYE OPENER !...WHILE WE THE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY STAND FOR ..THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT TEARING DOWN THE OTHER OPPONENT UGH!!......THEY NEED TO EASE UP ON SUCH THINGS OTHERWISE WE STOP LISTENING TO THEM PERIOD !

Benise: The Spanish Guitar
Benise: The Spanish Guitar
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars BENISE SPANISH GUITAR, December 28, 2013
THIS CD WAS JUST OKAY FOR ME...I LOVE HIS WHITE CHRISTMAS VERY MUCH......I WOULD LIKE TO LISTEN TO JUST HIM PLAYING FLAMENCO MUSIC...HE IS VERY TALENTED...

Operation Family Secrets: How a Mobster's Son and the FBI Brought Down Chicago's Murderous Crime Family
Offered by Random House LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars operation family secrets, September 2, 2012
this was happening right under my nose being i lived in elmwood park. so many of the places i would patrionize are in this book.i feel it was well written and honest and couldnt wait to pick it up again to read. the torment he must have gone thru to make and the decision to turn his dad in and then write about it. Wow what courage he had. I do recommend the book. Rosemary in Az

The Party: The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers
The Party: The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THE PARTY: THE SECRET WORLD OF CHINA'S COMMUNIST RULERS, June 7, 2012
IN MY SEARCH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CHINA I FOUND THIS BOOK ENLIGHTENING. LOOKED FORWARD TO READING IT EVERY NITE AND I DO RECOMMEND IT.

Talk to Me - What the Dead Whisper in Your Ear
Talk to Me - What the Dead Whisper in Your Ear
by Allison DuBois
13 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars TALK TO ME, December 7, 2011
I TRULY BELIEVE SHE TALKS TO DEAD PEOPLE... SHE IS ONE OF A KIND AND HER BOOK IS A DELIGHT TO READ....I BOUGHT 4 OF THEM TO GIVE AS CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, ONE TO MY DAUGHTER AND TO FRIENDS OF MINE THAT HAVE LOST SOMEONE IN THEIR LIFE.... A GREAT READ!

Scorpions for Breakfast: My Fight Against Special Interests, Liberal Media, and Cynical Politicos to Secure America's Border
by Janice K. Brewer
Price: $16.37
153 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars SCORPIONS FOR BREAKFAST, December 7, 2011
BEING THAT I LIVE IN ARIZONA I KNEW I NEEDED TO READ THIS BOOK...ITS AN EASY READ AND ENLIGHENING AND THE THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING IN ARIZONA I CAN ATTEST TO .....IM GLAD SHE WROTE THE BOOK..I FEEL MORE PEOPLE SHOULD READ IT TO FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR GREAT STATE AND OUR GREAT COUNTRY.

Abuse of Power
Abuse of Power
by Michael Savage
254 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ABUSE OF POWER, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Abuse of Power (Hardcover)
I LIKE MICHAEL SAVAGE AND I LIKED THIS BOOK.... I READ IT IN THREE NITES ...COULD'NT WAIT TO GET BACK TO IT SINCE I READ MOSTLY AT NITE......ABUSE OF POWER...A NOVEL
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2011 1:48 PM PDT

Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies
Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies

1.0 out of 5 stars culture of corruption, July 28, 2009
wanted to read this book but found the price outrageos for a kindle.......no thanks rosemary in az
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2009 11:30 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2