Profile for L. Patterson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Patterson RSS Feed (Santa Rosa, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book alive!, February 1, 2014
This review is from: The Hunger Games (Kindle Edition)
This is the best book. A mixture between love, misery of a sort, and it lets your fears and hopes flow through as you read this amazing book. Everything about it is beautiful(except for the death). This is the series that I will reread forever.

Florentine Teal Modern Comforter Set Size: Twin/Twin Extra Long
Florentine Teal Modern Comforter Set Size: Twin/Twin Extra Long
Offered by Top Kids Furniture Warehouse
Price: $47.32
11 used & new from $47.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Preteen LOVES it!, January 15, 2014
I got this for my preteen, she loves it! This is a duvet cover, not a comforter so you need to put a comforter inside, I placed her old purple and black peace sign one inside and you can't even see the color through. It washes well also, I did wash it inside out and in cold water just in case but there was no bleeding of colors.

Got Yo Gifts Puggle Mirrored Acrylic Keychain
Got Yo Gifts Puggle Mirrored Acrylic Keychain
Price: $10.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 10, 2013
Such a super cute keychain. I got this as a stocking stuffer and it's perfect, looks just like our dog, it really is amazing the resemblance.

Snowmen at Night
Snowmen at Night
by Caralyn Buehner
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.29
209 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a fun book!, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Snowmen at Night (Board book)
My 18 month old loves this book. She asks to read it EVERY night before bed, she even has to bring it to bed with her most nights. I love that this book doesn't give you much detail to read but yet explains a lot about what snowmen do at night, it's such a fun, cute book. It's not a long book which is perfect for bedtime. If you are on the fence, get it, you won't be disappointed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great tent, January 8, 2012
This tent is wonderful. I used it for my infant during my other daughters soccer games (to keep her out of the sun), it's easy to put up, pretty good size and overall great for the price!! We use it at home also, sometimes we set it up in the front room and my daughter (now a year old) plays in it, she has her chair and toys in it and just loves it.

Thermos Funtainer Food Jar, iCarly
Thermos Funtainer Food Jar, iCarly
Offered by whatabargain
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hot container yet, January 8, 2012
I have purchased many hot containers for my daughter to use for school lunches and this is by far the best one. She says that her food is warm, not hot, but warm at lunch time. I do boil water and let it sit in the container for 10 miutes before adding the hot food (as other reviewers have said). I do that at 7:30 am and she has lunch at 12:30 so I say it lasts pretty long. Have not had any issue with it leaking, unless you over fill it, but you know right away that it leaks. It's not hard to open, I have had one that seals itself even more as the food cools down making it almost impossible to open. It's just so cute, I saw a water bottle that is the same design that I might have to get to go with it.

K's Kids Colorful Bowling Friends
K's Kids Colorful Bowling Friends
Offered by Apple Tree Educational Toys and Books
Price: $18.95
8 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, January 8, 2012
My daughter is 1 and got them for Christmas. They are so cute, durable, sturdy and yet soft. She is teething and like to chew onthe giraffe, so far it has handled that without ware.

Happy Tot Organic Baby Food,Stage 4 Green Bean, Pear and Pea, 4.22-Ounce Pouches  (Pack of 16)
Happy Tot Organic Baby Food,Stage 4 Green Bean, Pear and Pea, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)
Price: $22.24
12 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby gobbles the whole thing everytime!, December 22, 2011
My daughter LOVES these, so far every "superfood" variety I have tried, she eats the whole thing, loves for me to squeeze it right into her mouth ever, lol.

Gerber Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts - Very Berry Blend, 1-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Gerber Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts - Very Berry Blend, 1-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Offered by Florida Holly
Price: $17.60
13 used & new from $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby LOVES these little gems!!, December 22, 2011
My daughter is 13 months old, has been eating these for a few months now and absolutely LOVES them, both flavors. I wish they made more flavors, not that my daughter cares which flavor she gets, she gobbles them both up! If she sees the bag in the cupboard she goes crazy and says more (in sign language) and literally says snack. If given the opportunity she would get the whole bag, lol. I wish I discovered them earlier then I did, I say that the package said toddler so I thought she couldn't have it, but they are just like the yogurt melts to where they are easily chewable, if your child can chew food then these will be just fine, in my opinion.

Silver Peace Sign Messenger School Bag Silver Stars
Silver Peace Sign Messenger School Bag Silver Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute messanger bag, September 6, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I got this for my 9 year old who loves peace signs and wanted a messenger bag for 4th grade, this is adorable, only thing is it is not big enough to hold her binders AND lunch box. I guess that's my fault for not realizing the dimensions where not going to fit. Seems sturdy so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3