Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Gigi > Reviews

Browse

Gigi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gigi "Friend of Mr. Lewis" RSS Feed (Issaquah, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Blessed Life: Unlocking the Rewards of Generous Living
The Blessed Life: Unlocking the Rewards of Generous Living
by Robert Morris
Price: $17.46
84 used & new from $5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book!!, February 20, 2016
Even as longtime Christians, my husband and I learned so much about giving--the biblical precedent and the impact. The portion on spirit of poverty and spirit of pride were so eye-opening. The church needs to learn the heart of giving and generosity from the Spirit rather than manipulating for offerings, showing favoritism, or shaming the rich. I recommend this to any Christian, no matter your financial situation or background. This is a must read for ministers, especially those who depend on giving for their livelihood.

Peanuts Double Feature: Snoopy Come Home and A Boy Named Charlie Brown
Peanuts Double Feature: Snoopy Come Home and A Boy Named Charlie Brown
DVD ~ Stephen M. Shea
Price: $9.96
29 used & new from $3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Family favorites, February 20, 2016
Love these classics and they're fun to share with our son who loves snoopy. My favorite is Snoopy Come Home. Just know that the characters can be rude to each other with some name-calling.

Tumble Leaf - Season 1
Tumble Leaf - Season 1
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it and I enjoy watching it with him ;), January 23, 2016
My son loves this show! It is nicely paced and encourages kids to create, explore and solve problems.

Iesodo: Believe
Iesodo: Believe
DVD ~ Tony Oliver
Offered by Zaya Toonz
Price: $9.92
21 used & new from $0.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice graphics, poor storytelling and writing, March 4, 2015
This review is from: Iesodo: Believe (DVD)
I bought this for my toddler. It's very slow moving and the stories are very weakly put together. The animation looks nice but that's it. The dialogue and songs had my husband and I rolling our eyes at each other. It was so saccharin. It made me uncomfortable seeing Jesus depicted as a bird also.

Jesus Is Coming! (Easter Board Books)
Jesus Is Coming! (Easter Board Books)
by Jesslyn DeBoer
Edition: Board book
12 used & new from $10.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a baby., April 25, 2014
I got this for my 7 month old. It's a cute Easter gift for a baby. He really enjoys handling it. However, the story is very boring and somewhat meaningless. I read to my baby all the time and most of the stories I read capture his attention but he squirmed the whole time for this book. He enjoys playing with it and teething it more than hearing it read. Also, I was expecting the book to be bigger and thicker, but was disappointed by the small size. The book is about the size of my palm.

Frasier Season 11
Frasier Season 11
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars End of an incredible series, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Frasier Season 11 (Amazon Video)
This season gives closure to an excellent series. Lots of humor and sentimental moments at the season finale. In this final season the writing and cast have a bit less vibrancy than previous seasons in my opinion, but still a classic.

Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and Diet Dictocrats
by Mary G. Enig PhD
Price: $15.52
287 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info!, February 3, 2014
Great recipes and fascinating information! This book certainly challenges modern diet knowledge. Highly recommended! This book has transformed our kitchen.

Frasier Season 4
Frasier Season 4
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Same great wit, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Frasier Season 4 (Amazon Video)
Frasier is such a great show and this season is no different. Still has great wit and writing. The chemistry and writing are at their best! Seasons 1-5 are the best in my opinion.

Kurt Adler J1177 Tin Camper Ornament, 4-3/4-Inch
Kurt Adler J1177 Tin Camper Ornament, 4-3/4-Inch
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $10.20
4 used & new from $9.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Ornament exchange favorite, January 3, 2014
I took this to an ornament exchange and it was one of the most popular ones! It's a sweet design with lots of nostalgia. I only wish it didn't feel so fragile. The metal is easily bent.

Driving Through Walls My Supernatural Journey of Hope
Driving Through Walls My Supernatural Journey of Hope
Price: $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring read and full of fun!, December 20, 2013
I was sad to end this book. I read portions aloud to my husband and we'd laugh at Dawn's storytelling or we would be awed by the miracles described. This book inspired me and reignited my desire to pursue a loving, passionate Father God.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3