Profile for AnnM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AnnM RSS Feed

Sterling Silver Elephant Ring Polished finish size 10
Sterling Silver Elephant Ring Polished finish size 10
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $13.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest ring, July 28, 2014
It's perfect! It's so cute. I recommend it to everyone!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, August 12, 2013
I do not suggest this to anyone. If I could give it less stars I would. It worked for one night and then stopped working. Don't waste your money.

3in1 Hybrid High Impact Hard Aztec Tribal Pattern Red Silicone Case Cover For iphone 5 5G + Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, May 21, 2013
I love this case I think it looks nice and I get a TON of compliments on it. I would get it if you drop your phone a lot. The picture shows it with a screen protector, stylus, and some sort of rubber braclets, I didn't get any of those.

Color Club Fiesta Nail Polish, Engine Red, Mamba, .05 Ounce
Color Club Fiesta Nail Polish, Engine Red, Mamba, .05 Ounce
Price: $6.82
9 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best!, April 21, 2013
This was such a good buy! I love that it only takes one coat of nail polish and it is nice and thick. Everyone is jealous!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, April 21, 2013
This product was ok. It is very useful but it looks a lot cheaper than I expected. It is so much more convenient than having to buy a new wire.

Silver Leopard Design Snap On Hard Case for LG enV Touch VX11000 Phone, Verizon Wireless

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, April 21, 2013
Added a really cuteness to a simple phone. I liked how it was not too much. It was a good buy.

.925 Sterling Silver Claddagh Ring
.925 Sterling Silver Claddagh Ring
Offered by Silver Jewelry Forever
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 21, 2013
I got the ring within 4 days, way sooner than I expected! It was perfect. I love how the bad itself has a braided look to it. It adds great detail to the ring.The medal of the ring is the very nice for sensitive skin that often has reactions to cheap jewelry. Very proud of this purchase and very likely to buy more products from them. It's a very delicate ring, very thin. It is a very well made product. It came in a cute jewelry bag and a cute silver box AND it came with very cute royal blue earrings.

Leegoal(TM) New 3D Sculpture Rose Flower for iPhone 4 4S 4G Hard Plastic Cover Case White
Offered by LT-Giant
Price: $1.78
6 used & new from $1.78

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD purchase, I'd make it again!, October 29, 2012
I loved this case! It was so cute and relatively cheap, I couldn't wait to put it in my phone when is got it. I had it for around a month but I am a phone dropper. I constantly drop it! The case protected my phone tremendously. It was nice that the case just slid on the front it was very convenient when I had to take the case off. I only had for a small period of time however because it just didn't hold well when dropped. I recommend this case to everyone but be warned that if you drop your phone like I do, you won't have it for long before it completely brakes beyond repair. It broke about one week after I ordered it but it was completely my own fault. It shattered BUT it kept my phone completely safe. Not a single crack.

Incipio IPH-676 Stowaway Credit Card Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Dark Gray/Blue
Offered by Accessory Solutions
Price: $27.95
6 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase, June 20, 2012
I bought this product because I had heard a lot about this kind of cell phone case for the iPhone. When I first recieved it (In less than a week from my order date!) I noticed it was a little bit bulky but I got use to that within hours. The back holds probably 2 cards comfortably with a few bills or a note or reciept, or three cards by themselves. This case is also extremely durable! Being someone who drops there phone often I like getting durable cases. This protects like an otter box without the ridiculous price! Incipio products have done it again. Great purchase! Definitely But it, you will not regret it.

eForCity® MYBAT PINK Bling DIAMOND Cover Compatible With Apple® iPhone® 4 4G iPhone® 4S - AT&T, Sprint, Version 16GB 32GB 64GB CASE
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $6.56
2 used & new from $5.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, November 27, 2011
I love this cell phone case. My one problem with this case is that the sparkels easily fall off. HOWEVER, this case is completely durable. I have dropped it often and it only has scuffed up the case a little bit. NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH on my iphone.