Profile for Tiffany Boatwright > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiffany Boatwright RSS Feed

Linksys E3200 High-Performance Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router
Linksys E3200 High-Performance Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router
Offered by HQ Tech
Price: $159.95
27 used & new from $32.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitter and Frustrated, November 15, 2011
This is the first review I have ever completed. My router stopped functioning approximately two weeks after I bought it. The port just went out for the internet. Initially, it was going in and out I had to reset the entire setup a few times over about 3 days. I did not want to believe it was this router, which cost more than three months of internet service. I probably should have just completed an RMA through Amazon, but like an idiot, I contacted CISCO hoping that maybe it was something that could be fixed quickly. After detailing to the representative all the things I did such as restarting the machine a few times, restarting my computer then the machine, and telling him that the light was out on the internet port but on the other Ethernet ports, I STILL had to stay on the phone with the guy for over an hour redoing all the things I had previously done until he finally accepted that the light being out on the port meant the port was defective. He said I had to have the RMA from him to get Amazon to refund, but since I was within 30 days of purchase, I did not. So frustrating. In any event, I returned it and bought a medialink router. Though it is noticeably slower than the Linksys, at least it works. My case ID with CISCO was 111102-006834.