Profile for Raymond H. Mullen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 393

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Raymond H. Mullen "Trust others, but pack your own parachute." RSS Feed (Shawnee, Ok)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Smart & Sexy, Butterfly Lace Gravity Defying Bra (36B, Scanty Leo)
Smart & Sexy, Butterfly Lace Gravity Defying Bra (36B, Scanty Leo)
Offered by Ariela and Associates International, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, May 24, 2015
This bra was as advertised. The fit and comfort were very good. My wife wants more like this one.

Jolly Sports Resistance Bands Set 6 Loop, Best for Training Men or Women Legs Knee Arms and Low to Heavy Duty Workout and Exercise (Multi Color)
Offered by LaRoyal
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Surprise, May 24, 2015
These bands are really nice. They are in a good pouch so easy to take with you. These bands are no junk but are high quality. I like the fact that you can use whatever resistance you need for the day. There is no limit to the number of exercises possible with these. My wife and I are senior citizens and really find these helpful as well as fun.
I was given a set by the manufacturer but all my reviews are honest and I would give a 5 star rating anyway. The price is right also.

Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
by Martin Dugard
Price: $15.59
768 used & new from $0.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, Fast Paced and Accurate History, May 22, 2015
A five star rating is the only way to go on this one. The section on the Civil War was as thrilling as any 'Civil War' author could have written. The ' Conspiracy' section was written as if written by a 'True Crime' author. The section on 'The Assassination' contained the most detail I have ever read on the subject. The section on the Chase and demise of Booth could easily have been written by a 'Wild West' author. The section on the 'Trial and sentence' of the co-conspirators could have been written by a great lawyer.
Add all of this to the vivid descriptions of all parties involved and you have a brilliant, important work of history by two gifted authors.

Science Speaks : Scientific Proof of the Accuracy of Prophecy and the Bible
Science Speaks : Scientific Proof of the Accuracy of Prophecy and the Bible
by Peter W. Stoner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Apologetics, May 21, 2015
I read/studied this book back in the 70's. The mathematical equations proving Bible prophesy are nothing short of amazing. This is a classic and can be a little hard to find. I bought this for my Pastor, as a gift.

Memory Foam Pillow Contour for Back & Side Sleepers By Smarter Rest - Best for Travel, Bed, Pregnancy - Cotton Velvet Cover - Cooling Body & Neck Support - Works As Seat Cushion or Wedge - Free Bonus Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs, Ebook - 5 Years Guarantee
Offered by SmarterRest
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, May 21, 2015
I wasn't sure if I would like this but decided to try it. This is a great product. I have allergies and sinus problems. I could not believe how well I slept on this product. I now use this exclusively. We're going on vacation in a few weeks. I'm taking my pillow with me.

Cat Thermal Mat (2-Pack) [65% OFF Memorial Day Sales] Thermal Self-Heating Bed Pads for Cats , Puppies and other Smaller House Pets - One big (22'' x 18.5'') and One Small (17'' x 11'') © Pet Magasin [2-Year Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee]
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice mats, May 21, 2015
We have a toy poodle and a toy yorkie. These guys took right to these mats. These can also be used on your furniture to train your pets to relax on them instead of the upholstery . The material really holds the heat of your pet. Really nice and functional.

18 White LEDs 2X Magnifier Flexible Gooseneck (Black)
18 White LEDs 2X Magnifier Flexible Gooseneck (Black)
Offered by Lightaccents
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What You Need, May 20, 2015
A great product. Bright, clear and magnifies very well. This is a must have for crafters, etc. I searched for about 3 weeks before deciding on this one and I'm glad I did my research.

Mengo Magna-Snap Mini Magnetic Air Vent Car Mount for Smartphones (iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG, Nokia, & More), Mp3 Players, and GPS Devices - Retail Packaging
Offered by Mengo Products
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product, May 18, 2015
I have the "Dash/Window version for my cell phone and just love it. My wife has this one and it works exactly how it was designed to .
The metal plate was easy to attach to the phone. The 'vent' mount is very strong and will not slip out. A great solution for any device, for any car.

Mengo Magna-Snap Magnetic Dashboard or Window Car Mount for Smartphones, MP3 Players, and GPS Devices - Retail Packaging
Offered by Mengo Products
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Actually Works!, May 18, 2015
This is one of those," Why didn't I think of that?" products. I have tried so many of these type of things and usually just went away frustrated. The magnet will not drop your phone (or other device) Attaching the steel plate is simple and will not damage your item. The window/dash mount is also well made and functional.
It immediately went into my car. Nice item.

Dog Electric Grooming Clippers Set [70% OFF Memorial Day Sales!] for Small Medium & Large Dogs of All Breeds and Other House Animals [Oil NOT Included] © Pet Magasin [2-Year Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee]
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful but Quiet, May 17, 2015
Very nice clipper set. These are heavy, sturdy and do the job nicely. The longer cord is also a plus. The adjustments are easy to make to suit your needs. My wife groomed her poodle immediately after receiving this set. These are not your cheap, bargain store clippers. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20