Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Raymond H. Mullen > Reviews

Browse

Raymond H. Mullen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 668

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Raymond H. Mullen "Trust others, but pack your own parachute." RSS Feed (Shawnee, Ok)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Aidonger Unisex Canvas and Leather Travel Bag with big Capacity (Dark gray)
Aidonger Unisex Canvas and Leather Travel Bag with big Capacity (Dark gray)
Offered by Super-Kaufshop-Direct
Price: $45.99
2 used & new from $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, July 1, 2016
'Wonderful' is the only word that can be used for this beautiful, heavy travel bag It is what I call a 'duffle' bag. The canvas carrying handles are accented with a leather hand grip for comfort. One side has two smaller pockets with snap down flaps and one larger zippered compartment. The other side has another larger zippered pocket. I also like the 'D' rings on either end. They are also very heavy and well stitched into the webbing and suitable for anything you may want to attach to them. Also included is a heavy webbing extension strap that will attach to them if you don't want to use the handles.
Now let's go inside of the bag. For something so rugged, I was surprised with the smooth, soft lining. It also has one zippered compartment and two open pockets for your 'special' stuff.
I was supplied this item either free or for a reduced price in exchange for my review. I am proud to own this. If you are looking for quality, versatility and beauty, You have found it. I highly, highly recommend this product.

Headphones,Headphones with Microphone,Foldable Noise Isolating Stereo On Ear Deep Bass Headsets for Iphone,Android Device,Mp3/4,Laptop,Tablet (camouflage)
Offered by Kangya
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bargain, July 1, 2016
These look good, sound good and are easy to take along wherever you go. When they fold down, they take up very little space such as in your luggage, backpack or carry on bag. These were sent to me either free or for a reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review. The
earphones are perfect for home, office or travel.

Charming Colorful Agate Stone Beads Leather Wrap Bracelet 2 Wraps 6MM/Beads
Charming Colorful Agate Stone Beads Leather Wrap Bracelet 2 Wraps 6MM/Beads
Offered by YJHOUSE
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, July 1, 2016
I was sent this either free or for a reduced price in exchange for my honest review. My wife loves it. The gems are beautiful and well attached to the leather. The stitching is heavy also. She especially likes that there are so many ways ti wear it.

WINOMO Clothes Hanger - Collapsable Folding Clothes Rack
WINOMO Clothes Hanger - Collapsable Folding Clothes Rack
Offered by Pixnor Store
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to laundry room, June 30, 2016
How convenient can something be? This is such a great idea. We mounted ours in our laundry room right over the utility sink. It sets flat against the wall when not in use, then easily opens with the touch of a finger when needed. Some things that come out of the washer just shouldn't be put in the dryer. This takes care of that problem. Its well made, sturdy metal frame can be installed just about anywhere. This was sent to me either free or for a reduced price in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. I recommend this one.

Promises
Promises
by Ardyce Durham

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this book, June 30, 2016
This review is from: Promises (Paperback)
It has been a long while since I have devoured a 400 page book this fast. What choice did I have? I simply couldn't put it down. Had this book been a piece of art, it would have been a Picasso. Had it been music, it would have been from Strauss. Had the music been played on a violin,
it would have been a Stradivarius. Had the book been a bridge, it would haven been the Golden Gate. My point? This work literally screams. 'Greatness."
Wait until you meet Wes and Owen. Best friends in childhood that continued on into their adult lives sharing everything. Sadness and laughter,
adventures, suffering, pain and a bond that was never broken even in death.
Ardyce Durham weaves a beautiful history of these two and their descendants over a period of about 100 years. 1840 to 1940 were tough times for any family, but these families seen more than their share. The tenacity, love, commitment and of course 'promises' found within the pages of this book are nothing short of remarkable.
The last few chapters are so poignant that your emotions just may become more active than you have noticed for a long time. The vernacular method of writing only adds to the historical significance of this superlative book.
One could only hope the character and strength of these families somehow found their way to our own.

Razon 5V LED Strip, USB light and TV Lighting with VELCRO tape, RGB Color Changing Theater Lighting and TV Backlighting with 24-key Remote and Extension cable 4 pin (reduce tired eyes)
Offered by Razon
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds a lot to your space, June 28, 2016
This brings so much to my office desk. I use a 32 inch monitor/tv for my work as well as entertainment and this is just right for my application. I have an LED keyboard that can be changed to different colors of my choosing so I can work in the dark if so desired. The LED light strip, applied to the top/back of my monitor/tv just gives my whole desk area a calm, colorful glow. I was sent this either free or for a reduced price in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. I have been reviewing a long time and if a product deserves a 5 star or a 1 star, that's what it gets. That includes all my purchases as well. This is something that you will really delight in whether you apply it in your living room or office.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2016 9:57 PM PDT

Bike Mount, WOWGO Secure Grip Universal Smartphone Bike Mount Holder Cradle for iphone,6 S 6S plus Bicycle Phone Mount Motorcycle cell Phone Mount for iPhone 6 plus 5 5S 5C, GPS Device
Offered by Pop Deal
Price: $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Phone Mount, June 27, 2016
What a great idea. Please note that this is a cradle, not just a holder for your phone. Combine the solid and secure way it attaches to your handlebars along with the side grips and the cradle and you have a very nice addition to anything that has handlebars. Vibration, such as a motorcycle creates will not be a problem. The mount as well as the holder itself will hold up well.

[Improved] BATTOP Solar LED Outdoor Mosquito Killer Lamp Larger Bug Zapper Light Whole Night Protect (Large)
Offered by BATTOP
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, June 27, 2016
AS a 'top reviewer' on Amazon, I am offered a variety of items and books to review either free or for a reduced price. I'm a little picky on what I agree to look at. Once in awhile I am sent an item that has that 'Wow" factor. This is one of those products. It is large, bright and solar powered. I put ours in the front yard near the porch. I love the fact that it doesn't have to be plugged in which lends all kind of opportunity. As an example, it would be perfect for that camping/fishing trip. I have no problem recommending this to anyone, whatever their needs might be.

Wall Hooks Adhesive,KAERSI Heavy Duty Decorative Stick 3M Hooks Clothes Hangers for Home Kitchen Towel Coats Hats Keys Bags - Stainless Steel
Offered by Kaershi Trading Co., Ltd.
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hook, June 27, 2016
When I first received, I was rather surprised at its' small size but I also was very impressed with its' quality. It is stainless steel and quite heavy. The adhesive is strong enough to hold also. I was given this either free or for a reduced price in exchange for my review. This one's a keeper . It's small enough to put anywhere and strong enough to do the job.

DPIST® Scrapbooking Tape 10x Decorative Washi Rainbow Sticky Paper Masking Adhesive Tape Scrapbooking DIY
Offered by dpdiscount
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Crafts, June 27, 2016
I was given these either free or for a reduced price in exchange for my review. My wife is a crafter and was very pleased to receive these. They are more narrow than I expected but never the less very colorful and seem to stick well. The wife says these have unlimited uses.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20