Profile for mom of 2 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mom of 2 RSS Feed

Baby Stella Peach Doll
Baby Stella Peach Doll
Price: $28.02
23 used & new from $24.38

5.0 out of 5 stars best first baby doll, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach Doll (Toy)
I bought this doll for my 8 month old for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. The doll is soo soft. My daughter's favorite part of the doll is the pacifier. She pulls it off and on all day. I would highly recommend this doll to anyone looking for a soft and well made doll.

Schylling Ambi  Trumpet
Schylling Ambi Trumpet
Price: $6.99
8 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars fun first musical instrument, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Schylling Ambi Trumpet (Toy)
I bought this for my 9 month old to work on cause and affect development as well as oral motor skills. She is a little too young for it but my 4 year old found it and he has taken over the toy. He loves playing it and marching around the house. He has dropped it on our tile and hardwood floors numerous times and it has held up great. You can inhale or exhale to make this trumpet make a sound. You can also make different pitch sounds depending on if you blow on the end or on the top of the trumpet. I am a developmental therapist for children and I have also used this toy as a part of therapy for oral motor development with my clients. It takes little inhalation and exhalation to produce a sound and the kids have had a lot of success with it. I would highly recommend it to parents of kids with developmental delay or special needs looking for a toy that will assist in more oral skills for speech, pre-feeding, or sensory stimulation.