Profile for HLandon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HLandon "H. Landon" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Michael Kors Women's Wide Belt Large Black
Michael Kors Women's Wide Belt Large Black
Offered by THE HAUTE COUTURE™
Price: $83.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, May 4, 2014
I love this belt. It arrived fast and just as described. The price was very good too! I've shopped around my local dept. stores and didn't find any for such a bargain.

Fishys Swimming Orca Clamshell Packaging
Fishys Swimming Orca Clamshell Packaging

3.0 out of 5 stars They absolutely loved it! It really does dive down and back ..., April 27, 2014
I used this in the pool for my kids. They absolutely loved it! It really does dive down and back up. Depending on how you position the tail determines the way it swims. When we got out of the pool I brought it inside to dry. Next day we take it out it won't turn ON. I replaced the batteries which is a pain and still nothing. This is why I shop at Amazon because no questions asked I'm returning it and we will try it again. I will post another review upon the arrival and use of the new one.

Lucky Brand Women's Aztec Riley Short, Meridian, 28
Lucky Brand Women's Aztec Riley Short, Meridian, 28

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brand of jeans, April 4, 2014
I love this brand! I have a similar style in a lighter color that ran big so I ordered a smaller size in these. They are just a little shorter than I would like, but still love how soft the denim is!

1.50 CT Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k White Gold
1.50 CT Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k White Gold
Offered by Vir Jewels
Price: $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 2, 2013
I love these earrings they're exactly what I was looking for. I had previously had a bad experience with(Superjeweler) on Amazon, but Finediamonds9 shipped them in a nice box and most importantly I feel like I received a great product for a great price!!!

A Plague of Zombies: An Outlander Novella (Lord John Grey)
A Plague of Zombies: An Outlander Novella (Lord John Grey)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hold me over, May 10, 2013
This book is just a hold you over until the next. Lord John has never been a favorite character of mine, but I did really enjoy this book.

Selling Scarlett (A Love Inc. Novel)
Selling Scarlett (A Love Inc. Novel)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ella James my new favorite author!!!!!, April 24, 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It's nonstop action, romance, suspense it has it all. I have been waiting awhile to have a great book to recommend to my friends. Keep up the good work Ella!!!

Wolf House (Book Five) (Kiera Hudson Series One 5)
Wolf House (Book Five) (Kiera Hudson Series One 5)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!, February 17, 2012
Read the stories in order this short story is in-between book 4 and 5. I love Potter! He is by far my favorite character from the series. I love the writing style of Tim O. You just never know which way the story will go. Every book just keeps you on the edge of your seat trying to figure out what is going to happen.

Vampire Shift (Book One) (Kiera Hudson Series One 1)
Vampire Shift (Book One) (Kiera Hudson Series One 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series!, February 17, 2012
This is a great series! Finally a new original vampire idea! With each book the plot just gets better and better. Just when you think you have it figured out you realize you don't!

Blood Wager: Blood Destiny, Book 1
Blood Wager: Blood Destiny, Book 1
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!, January 8, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. I can't believe it was free. I started book 2 and have no doubt I will enjoy it just as much. I love the authors writing style.

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 1)
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 1)
by Jeaniene Frost
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
195 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!!!, December 30, 2011
How I missed this series, I have no idea. I'm a long time fan of Kresley Cole, Lindsay Sands, J.R. Ward, Kelley Armstrong. I flew through this series and the spinoffs or whatever you like to call them. I went to a booking signing to see Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong and there was this huge line wrapped 3 times around the store and I asked the person beside me who it was these people were waiting for they said Jeaniene Frost. I thought to myself I have to read that series. So here I am with nothing to read because I read the whole series and can't find anything that looks interesting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3