Profile for T. Caradine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Caradine RSS Feed (Memphis,TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Eureka Quick-up Cordless 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum, 96H
Eureka Quick-up Cordless 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum, 96H
Price: $33.94
87 used & new from $26.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., April 1, 2015
Terrible. It does not hold a charge long, and it just pushes trash around on the floor. The suction is very low.

Belkin 12 Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Phone/Ethernet/Coaxial Protection and Extended Cord 4156 Joules
Price: Click here to see our price
123 used & new from $19.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for aquariums with a lot going on, February 24, 2015
This is perfect for my aquarium. It has more than enough outlets and it even has space between some of them, which are wide enough for my bulky timers that I use for the lights. I have two timers set to turn the blue and daylight bulbs on at different times. I also have my uv sterilizer, protein skimmer, backup air pump, and power filter plugged up into this surge protecter with no problems. This is a good buy.

Coralife BioCube UV Sterilizer for Aquarium, Mini
Coralife BioCube UV Sterilizer for Aquarium, Mini
Price: $50.62
6 used & new from $50.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this. It does not last., February 24, 2015
Stopped working and the bulb blew out within 3 weeks. The replacement bulb costs almost as much as the sterilizer. I am returning for something better that lasts. This is the third Coralife product that I purchased for my Biocube, and all were horrible and returned. I hate to say that the only good product that they seem to have made is the Biocube.

AQUATOP AC/DC Single Battery Operated Air Pump
AQUATOP AC/DC Single Battery Operated Air Pump
Price: $11.90
9 used & new from $9.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked during our power outage., February 24, 2015
This pump really works. It is an inexpensive way to help protect your fish. We recently had a power outage due to an icestorm. When the electricity went out, I heard this pump come to the rescue! It jumped on automatically. I am so glad I got this pump. Saltwater fish and coral are very expensive. Not having proper water and air flow during an outage could mean doom for your aquarium. Get this. It costs so little to protect so much. I am going to buy another for backup.

Gypsy Ruffled Shower Curtain Cream 70" width x 72" length
Gypsy Ruffled Shower Curtain Cream 70" width x 72" length
Offered by The_Curtain_Shop
Price: $21.59
13 used & new from $14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant looking, February 19, 2015
Very elegant! Looks more expensive than it is. Looks great in my guest bathroom. It was a little wrinkly when I got it, but after a few steamy showers, the wrinkles went away.

Hikari Usa Inc AHK25210 Marine S pelletss 50gm
Hikari Usa Inc AHK25210 Marine S pelletss 50gm
Price: $6.84
29 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I will buy Hikari food products from now on., February 19, 2015
I tried Tetra marine flakes and a few others for my saltwater fish. This is the only food that they would not spit back out. Even my picky Banggai Cardinal eats it. It is small enough for fish like little clowns, firefish gobies, and dottybacks to eat with no problems. I am sticking to Hikari foods.

Stylemaster Home Products Twill and Birch Lucca Quilted Decorative Pillow, 16 by 16-Inch, Sea Spray
Price: $22.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but wrong color for me., February 14, 2015
Very pretty pillow. It looks like a quilt. I returned mine because I was looking for blue and white, but this pillow was more on the gray and white side. It looks blue and white on the picture. It is very pretty and well made though.

Eshopps AEO19070 Square Foam Aquarium Filter, Large
Eshopps AEO19070 Square Foam Aquarium Filter, Large
Price: $7.89
15 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I found out about these, February 14, 2015
I watched a YouTube video about changing the biocube stock filtration and using this in its place. This has cleared my tank in a few hours! I have a lawnmower blenny that loves to kick sand everywhere. This helps keep the sandstorms to a minimum. I am so glad I watched the video and stumbled on this. Now I don't have to worry about buying those coralife filters every few weeks. They didn't work that well to be paying almost $9.00 every other week.

Dracula Untold [HD]
Dracula Untold [HD]
DVD
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, February 7, 2015
Very good graphics! Action packed. Nicely done overall. I hope there is a sequel.

Coralife BioCube Protein Skimmer for Aquarium Filter
Coralife BioCube Protein Skimmer for Aquarium Filter
Price: $26.32
32 used & new from $17.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working on day 1(UPDATED), January 18, 2015
Stopped working on the same day I put it in my biocube. The pump got really loud, then suddenly stopped. Amazon is sending a replacement. If the replacement is better, I will raise the star level on my review. I am so glad that this is not mandatory for operating my aquarium. I would be highly pissed if it was.

UPDATE :

I got my replacement skimmer and so far so good. It was hard to get the airflow perfect. I figured it was the weak airpump that came with it, so I bought a Tetra one with more power to replace it. It works like a charm now. No adjustments needed. I empty the cup daily. It is always filled with yellow dingy gunk. If you are having issues with the airflow, just get rid of that weak cheap pump. A good pump and air stone is needed to make it work properly. Coralife needs to make a better pump if they want to continue selling these skimmers. I gave it 3 stars instead of the 1 star I gave at first because although I had to buy a better pump, it is doing its job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9