Profile for P. Santamore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Santamore "Patti23" RSS Feed (Upstate NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Everbling Owl Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Necklace 18"
Everbling Owl Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Necklace 18"
Offered by Everbling Jewelry
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Uplifting OWL!, June 30, 2014
This Owl pendant is simply beautiful! The crystals shimmer and shine. It makes your whole mood change when you put it on!!!

Red Youth Baseball/Softball Adjustable Elastic Belt
Red Youth Baseball/Softball Adjustable Elastic Belt
Offered by Joe's USA
Price: $10.42
3 used & new from $5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price-Great Belt, June 30, 2014
A really nice belt- its well made and has lots of room to adjust.

Extra long - Bundle of 3 Premium XXL 7.3" Extended Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen For Apple iPad 1 2 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 8.9 10.1 Sliding PC 7 HP TouchPad Motorola Xoom RiM BlackBerry PlayBook HTC Flyer Evo View ASUS Eee Pad Transformer, B&N Nook Color, Samsung Sliding PC 7 - With The Friendly Swede Retail Packaging (Purple Aqua blue Sea blue)
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $6.33

EZOPower 3.1A 15W 2-Port USB Home Wall Charger Adapter with 10ft Purple USB Cable for Asus MeMO Pad Smart 10 ME301T, Memo Pad ME172V, MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X, Memo Pad FHD 10 ME302c, VivoTab Smart ME400
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super purchase, February 20, 2014
I wish I had gotten this long ago. This dual USB is so handy. I use it all the time! The long cord is a stroke of genius!! I will be buying another ! It is also well made.

For Apple iphone 4/4s Twin Owls Pattern Snap on + Purple Silicone Hybrid Case Cover with Screen Protector and Wristband By Wirelessfones TM
Offered by Wireless Fones
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a Whoot!!!, February 20, 2014
This case was so much more than I expected!! Its just so darn cute but more importantly its makeup is nicely put together. It feels great to hold and is durable! I feel that my phone is safe in this case. I had bought a couple others that weren't as cute and surely not constructed as durablely and paid more for them. I will be buying another one of this brand again and have already told others! The add in of the protective film was great.

Skiva PowerFlow 2.1Amp / 10Watt (Fast) Car Charger (Now with Improved Cable) for new iPad, iPhone 4S 4 3GS, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone, iPad, & iPod

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Purchase, February 20, 2014
This is a nice car charger. It was just what I needed. The price was more than reasonable. Works just great. Would buy this brand again.

Electric Pipe Heating Cable 18' Long 36 Watt by Helkel
Electric Pipe Heating Cable 18' Long 36 Watt by Helkel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 12, 2013
This heat tape was exactly what we needed. It was easy to use. Took minutes to install. This year we won't have a frozen pipe burst! We actually were looking for a shorter length but am pleased we decided to go with this length. The price was more than fair.

BIRUGEAR Slimbook Rotating Leather Stand Case with Screen Protector, Stylus & Headset for ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 ME301T 10.1'' Tablet (Purple, 360 Degrees Rotating, 8 item)
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product !!, October 5, 2013
I am so pleased with this product. Love the color. It is made very well. I have an Asus tablet and it fits perfectly. I had purchased 2 others . One I returned as it did not fit and the other I was never pleased with as it was very skimpy. The one I returned was more expensive. Plus I didn't get the extra accessories..I love the swivel feature. The material has a nice feel. One stylus would have been enough. I would definitely buy this brand again. Having received 3 screen protectors is just another terrific bonus-not to mention the ear buds. This was a really marvelous buy.

Mel Bay's Guitar Primer
Mel Bay's Guitar Primer
by Mel Bay
Price: $8.80
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, February 16, 2013
Product was in perfect condition. Thank so much. Nothing is better when someone can get more use out of a product. Sure helps save those trees.

Notable Quotable Cryptograms
Notable Quotable Cryptograms
by Cryptograms.org
29 used & new from $1.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, June 3, 2009
A crypto book that was fun to do and gave me hours of pleasure-also now use the Web site they have to do Cyrptograms on.

Page: 1 | 2