Profile for trjk > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

trjk RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Door Club Antique Brass
Door Club Antique Brass
Offered by Winner International
Price: $16.55
5 used & new from $10.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, easy install, as advertised..., December 26, 2014
Installed three of these on hardwoods; it's easy and straight forward. I didn't feel completely confident in the included adhesive so I used Loctite PL Construction Adhesive instead; great stuff and I can use the rest of the tube on other projects.

As it is with nearly any door stopper device these buy you time and make it very difficult for someone to breach your doors along with causing a lot of noise in the process. A great piece to your home defense strategy (but only one piece of many). I'm going to buy a 4th unit to secure our interior door coming up from the basement.

Magnetic Screen Door: Premium Quality, TOUGH CONSTRUCTION. Velcro SEWN Around ENTIRE Frame-NO GAPS! 36" x 83" Frame =Fits Door Openings UP TO 34" X 82" MAX. Wont Fall Apart Like Magic Mesh As Seen On TV, Bug Off Magna. "Bugs-Not-Invited" Guarantee!
Offered by iGotTech
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen door solution, might need some small mods to work just right for you., December 1, 2014
Very happy with this product and it saved us having to put in a screen door. Some notes on install: I did have to put a small piece of wood up top, on our door exit area to create a completely flat surface to span the doorway. The outside of our door is not flat all the way around and without this modification the screen would have to have gone over an angled surface which I don't think would have stayed "stuck" so I used some wood screws and a small piece of lumber to create the span. Worked great. Also the bottom flaps won't always close back up perfectly because they are not weighted. Easy fix I bought two, small cylindrical rods from Home Depot, cut the bottom part of the sleeve open and slid them in. Stapled it back together. Done!

Lutron MS-OPS2-WH Maestro 250 Watt Single Pole Occupancy Sensor Switch, White
Lutron MS-OPS2-WH Maestro 250 Watt Single Pole Occupancy Sensor Switch, White
Price: $24.69
14 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, works as advertised..., October 4, 2014
Love it. Install is simple and it lights up our garage entry hallway. Will be getting another to put in the pantry.

Philips 429746 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Dusk-to-Dawn 14-Watt Twister Light Bulb
Price: $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, requires clear glass, October 2, 2014
Have these all around the outside of our new home and in clear, glass covered fixtures. They work great and perfectly; turning on at night and off in the morning when we head to work. You will need clear glass fixtures otherwise I think you'll run into issues of the sensor not being able to do its job well.

Mudder® E27 9W PIR Infrared Motion Detection Sensor & Light Sensor LED High Performance Energy Saving Warm White Light Bulb
Offered by Mudder Online US
Price: $19.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for blind or basement entry zones, both motion and light sense, October 2, 2014
This thing is GREAT. Motion sensing and light detection in one! The design feature I like is that it only triggers when you're fairly close to the light. We're using this in a covered, outdoor area near a door. Provides ample light at the door but won't go off unless someone is right there. Highly recommend this over a simple dusk-til-dawn setup, particularly for basement entry zones.

Wheeler Hammer and Punch Set In Plastic Case
Wheeler Hammer and Punch Set In Plastic Case
Price: $34.99
9 used & new from $27.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it..., April 22, 2014
The small punches (which you use the most in assembling and disassembling an AR-15) fold like paper when you strike them. The brass ones are ok and the polymer ones as well...I'd say look elsewhere.

Rola 59714 47" Universal Lockable Aluminum Cross Bar
Rola 59714 47" Universal Lockable Aluminum Cross Bar
Price: $224.19
4 used & new from $204.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great roof rack, great price but not perfect..., September 19, 2013
I have a Mazda CX-7, 2008

The install was fairly straight forward but the instructions could be a little bit clearer. Also the foot anchors come pre-assembled and have to be partly disassembled but the instructions don't say that! Not a big deal.

All parts needed are in the kit. There is some whistling at 55+ but it's not bad. I think you could minimize it with some clever testing and materials. I think, on my car, some Dynamat on the moon roof cover would do the trick! All in all this is worth what the positive reviews say and very good deal on price.

Spike's Tactical Dynacomp Extreme Brake Black AR-15 556NATO SBV1017
Spike's Tactical Dynacomp Extreme Brake Black AR-15 556NATO SBV1017
Offered by WebyShops
Price: $95.54
3 used & new from $89.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comp, highly underrated, July 30, 2013
I've had this comp on my AR for nearly three years; it came pin welded to my Spike's upper. It's a GREAT comp and I don't think anyone could be disappointed with its performance.

HOMAK HS10036683 Electronic Access Pistol Box, 10 X 3.5 X 7.5 Inch
HOMAK HS10036683 Electronic Access Pistol Box, 10 X 3.5 X 7.5 Inch
Price: $45.79
4 used & new from $45.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for its purpose, holds 3 small handguns, June 29, 2013
I'm not really sure why people gripe about this thing. It's a simple way to keep handguns tucked away but easy to access for those who should be allowed. That's it. If you depend on something of this price and type for ultimate security then you are in the wrong place.

That being said this is THE perfect solution to store a handgun or two (or three in my case) in a central location. I have this mounted in the kitchen and keep my Sig P238, Ruger LCR .38 and Springfield XD-S .45 all in there. Each day I come home that where I can rest my weapons with peace of mind. I've also got a battery operated, motion sensor LED right above so it will be illuminated at night, just in case. See that product here Frostfire Motion Sensing LED Stick Anywhere Nightlights (3-Pack)

See my picture of the install with this review. I put some Gadget Grips on the top so I can put some easy to get to ammo without it slipping off.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Safariland J-C7 COMP I Speedloader
Safariland J-C7 COMP I Speedloader
Price: $13.20
19 used & new from $10.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Will not work with Ruger LCR .38 and Hogue Tamer grip, June 17, 2013
The concept of this speed loader is great and the product is well made... but it will not work with the Ruger LCR .38 with the Hogue grips. It appears that it will if you have the plain, boot grip. In any event this will not work with the above firearm. Just keep that in mind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7