Profile for Sithius > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sithius RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Samsung Electronics 840 Pro Series 2.5-Inch 512 SATA_6_0_gb Solid State Drive MZ-7PD512BW
Offered by USA Direct 1
Price: Click here to see our price
114 used & new from $315.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 10, 2014
Installed this in a new build with a i7-4770k cpu, Z87 Sabertooth motherboard and Windows 8.1 64bit operating system. Booted up with no problems and windows 8.1 recognized, formatted and optimized it. My boot times are between 7-10 seconds from the time I press the power button to the time I click on my web browser and my home page loads up. Love it!

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 Silentwings CPU Cooler LGA775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011 FM1/FM2/AM3/AM3
3 used & new from $89.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, June 10, 2014
The cooler looks and performs amazingly. It is very large so make sure your case can accommodate for it. The fans run very quiet. I have this cooler paired with an i7-4770k and Z87 Sabertooth motherboard inside a HAF X full tower case. With this particular setup you will need to install the cooler before placing your motherboard into the case because the cut out located behind the motherboard does not align and covers 2 of the 4 required screws in order to tighten the cooler onto your CPU.

The back plate provided with the cooler is also a very snug fit when attaching it to the Z87 Sabertooth because the motherboard itself already comes with a large back plate to help protect from bending that could be caused by heavy graphics cards or coolers such as this Dark Rock Pro 3, it will still fit by applying a bit of force but be careful when doing so.

When using this cooler you need to be aware of what RAM to get because you will definitely have clearance issues. Slot 1 is completely covered, slot 2 can be used if you raise the fan on the cooler. I had a pair of Corsair Vengeance Pro sticks and did not want to alter my fan position so I went with a pair of Corsair Vengeance Low Profile sticks, I recommend to anyone who wants to use this cooler get some kind of low profile RAM.

Overall I'm quite satisfied with this cooler and do recommend it to anyone looking to go with air cooling.

My Build:
Intel i7-4770k
Asus Z87 Sabertooth
EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified
Samsung 512GB 840 Pro
Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 MHZ Low Profile
Dark Rock Pro 3
Cooler Master HAF X

Cooler Master HAF X - Full Tower Computer Case with High Airflow Windowed Side Panel and USB 3.0
Price: $159.99
5 used & new from $114.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 10, 2014
The case is very roomy and I was able to attain a clean looking build even with it being my first build. The fans run quiet, the case itself is heavy and sturdy. Plenty of room to tuck and hide cables out of sight behind the motherboard panel and under the provided power supply cover, especially when using a fully modular power supply. I use the Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU cooler with a Z87 Sabertooth motherboard and have no issues with case clearance, although with this particular setup you will need to remove the motherboard from the case in order to attach this cooler because the case cut out located behind the motherboard does not align properly and blocks access to 2 of the 4 screws required to tighten the cooler onto your processor. Everything else was great.

Intel i7-4770k
Asus Z87 Sabertooth
EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified
Samsung 512GB 840 Pro
Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 MHZ Low Profile
Dark Rock Pro 3

EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti 3GB GDDR5 384-Bit Dual-Link DVI-I DVI-D HDMI DP SLI Graphics Card 03G-P4-2888-KR
Price: $719.99
17 used & new from $662.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 10, 2014
This card is absolutely amazing. It runs quiet and is playing all my games on Ultra settings (Watch Dogs, FFXIV, Starcraft II, Diablo 3). It is quite large so be aware of case clearance when getting this card, if you are using the HAF X full tower case you will need to remove the fan cone from your window panel in order to fit this card. I also purchased the EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified Back Plate and it really makes this card look so much more beastly then it already does.

Corsair Vengeance Pro Series Red 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ (PC3 15000) Desktop Memory CMY8GX3M2A1866C9R
Price: $89.99
7 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 10, 2014
Plugged them in and booted up the computer with no problems. Went into the BIOS and enabled XMP profile because they were set to 1333 out of the box, rebooted computer and they were at 1866. Have had no issues. If using a large CPU cooler like the Dark Rock Pro 3, you will have clearance issues. Slot 1 is completely covered, slot 2 will work but you will have to raise the cooler fan to make it work. I would recommend going for low profile RAM like the Corsair Vengeance Low Profile sticks if you intend to go with high end air coolers but if you are using the H100i or any other type of water cooling then you should have no problems at all.

Durable Deluxe Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag (Many Colors and Size Available) (12"x10"x8 1/2", Black)
Offered by ALL MAX
Price: $16.15
12 used & new from $16.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 10, 2014
It has plenty of room. I can fit 2 large Tupperware containers, a soda and 2 snack size bags of chips for me and my fiance. The cell phone pocket can fit both of our phones perfectly (iPhone 5's) and the mesh is convenient for napkins or w/e else you can think of carrying there. I haven't had much use for the secondary compartment but my fiance likes to keeps her clutch wallet in there and it fits just fine. I would get another one if this one got worn out.

Fit & Fresh Cool Coolers Slim Lunch Ice Packs - Set of 4
Fit & Fresh Cool Coolers Slim Lunch Ice Packs - Set of 4
Price: $7.99
27 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it does, June 10, 2014
It gets the job done. I was looking for some low profile ice packs that didn't make my lunch bag heavy or look like I'm carrying an iceberg to work. Keeps my lunch nice and cold. Simple and to the point. I would recommend.

EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified Back Plate Cooling, 100-BP-2888-B9
EVGA GTX 780 Ti Classified Back Plate Cooling, 100-BP-2888-B9
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, June 10, 2014
Product was easy to assemble and looks awesome on this beastly graphics card. You remove 11 screws from the top of your GTX 780 Ti Classified which are clearly marked on the instructions. Remove the film from the front of the back plate and align it with the proper screw holes and screw in the 11 new screws that are provided to you with your back plate packaging. DO NOT remove the foam bits or the film from the back of the back plate, they are meant to be there and add protection to the card. Put the original 11 screws that you took out in a safe location in case you ever need to use the warranty on your graphics card, you will need to remove the back plate and return the original screws otherwise your warranty will be void. Did I mention how awesome it looks?

The Walking Dead: Season 1
The Walking Dead: Season 1
DVD ~ Andrew Lincoln
Offered by American_Standard
Price: $16.49
35 used & new from $8.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Braaains, September 7, 2012
This review is from: The Walking Dead: Season 1 (DVD)
I love this show. I won't go into any detail about episode specifics because personally I believe they are all great so all I can talk about is the product. The shipping was fast, the discs are clean and no scratches, the case has no damage. If you like season one then you owe it to yourself to pick up season 2 and grow your horde of zombies.

Pokemon SoulSilver Version
Pokemon SoulSilver Version
Offered by Lotsa Electronics
Price: $134.99
58 used & new from $39.13

5.0 out of 5 stars I choose you..Nostalgia!!, September 7, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When Pokemon silver and gold came out back in the day they were my favorite Pokemon games by far. Soul silver takes a already great game and gives it new polish and adds new gameplay mechanics to make it a fresh and enjoyable experience. The poke walker is a great perk and adds another level of depth to your game while you are on the move. If you miss the older generation of pokemon then I recommend you give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4