Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Guardian Gear Large Nylon Fashion Cat Fashion Muzzle, Over 12-Pound, Blue
Guardian Gear Large Nylon Fashion Cat Fashion Muzzle, Over 12-Pound, Blue
Offered by One Way Pet
Price: $6.22
9 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective for purrrsuasion., August 4, 2014
Sometimes I need to interrogate my cat. I find that normal detainee hoods used to disorient unlawful combatant prisoners tend to slip off the cat's head or envelop the cat completely. It's hard enough to place a cat in a stress position due to their unfixed skeletons, but doing so while they are stuck in a bag makes it impossible.

Thankfully, Guardian Gear has the purrrfect solution. I can grab my cat and place this over his head during rendition extractions and keep him guessing at where he is and what is going to happen to him. The velcro straps on the back of his head easily allow me to rip the hood off in the interrogation booth for a dramatic reveal that leaves him fearful and more cooperative as I yell "WHO POOPED IN THE PLANTER BOX" "YOU POOPED IN THE PLANTER BOX" "ADMIT YOUR FOUL CRIME"

Normally I would give 1 star off for not coming with small shackles, but if you want quality prisoner control items of this size, I guess you have to buy ala carte.

ICON Stryker Back Protector (BLACK RUBBERIZED)
ICON Stryker Back Protector (BLACK RUBBERIZED)
Offered by Parts411
Price: $90.00
34 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., June 3, 2014
I live in southern California, and summer is here. Covering every inch of my body in leather is smart, but I'm admittedly not that smart all the time. I purchased this to give myself some spine protection while still enjoying the weather. It's very comfortable. I've worn it by itself and also under my regular jacket. Both ways it works well, but I did get some ninja turtle comments from my fiance.

I haven't tested it in an actual crash, but it's snug up against my spine and the rubber on the outside appears stiff and well made and I think it will provide some help.

Executive Wurkin Stiffs 2.5"inch Power Stays Magnetic Collar Stays
Executive Wurkin Stiffs 2.5"inch Power Stays Magnetic Collar Stays
Offered by Simple Luxuries
Price: $20.00
3 used & new from $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the EXACT same thing for less - 49 cents vs 20 dollars., May 5, 2014
Wurkin stiffs patented the concept of pairing a magnet with a metal collar stay. (US6748602 B1, filed 2003)

This patent means that they have a monopoly on selling these two items together until 2023. However, nothing is to stop you from purchasing a metal collar stay and some tiny powerful magnets. Indeed, many have done so. If you scroll up and look at the items customers have purchased, you will see "NeoStays: 30 Magnetizable Metal Collar Stays Size 2.25" 2.5" 2.75" & 3" inch For Dress Shirts" for $7.99 and "30 Neodymium Magnets 1/4 x 1/16 inch Disc N48 By Emovendo" for 6.99. Both are Amazon Prime. This is what I did after purchasing the Wurkin Stiffs and then losing a magnet and I can discern no difference in quality between the Wurkin Stiffs and the above alternative.

To break it down further, you can opt for 1 pair of Wurkin stiffs for $20.00, or 30 pairs of the exact same thing for $14.98. (which works out to $0.49 each, 1/40th of the cost!).

30 Metal Collar Stays Mixed Sizes 2.25", 2.5", 2.75" & 3" inch For Dress Shirts
30 Metal Collar Stays Mixed Sizes 2.25", 2.5", 2.75" & 3" inch For Dress Shirts
Offered by Shacke
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper alternative to Wurkinstiffs, May 5, 2014
Wurkinstiffs came up with a great idea and patented it. Take a metal collar stay, pair it with a small magnet, and POW, you have a collar that stays in place as if it was a button down. The down side is that patent law gives them a monopoly on this idea and nobody else can sell the magnets and stays together, meaning Wurkinstiffs can charge an obscene amount.

But the thing about ideas (and that's what it is) is that once you release this idea to the world, it's out there. Who's to stop me from purchasing the product on this page, purchasing a set of little high powered magnets elsewhere on Amazon, and getting THE EXACT SAME THING for a fraction of the cost. Nobody. That's who.

ATI Remote Wonder Original PC/MAC RF Remote Control (OEM)
ATI Remote Wonder Original PC/MAC RF Remote Control (OEM)
Offered by Digital-SECURE LLC
Price: $18.00
22 used & new from $3.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, April 22, 2014
Never installed right on my Win 7 HTPC, even using the tips in the other reviews.

When I finally got it working, the RF did not work through a wall, which is the entire point of RF.

Replacement Clear Visor Face Shield for IV2 Helmets Model #936
Replacement Clear Visor Face Shield for IV2 Helmets Model #936
Offered by IV2 Helmets
Price: $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected., January 22, 2014
This is not a life changing purchase. I dinged up the visor and had to change it out. I saw this was a good price (about 12 bucks), it came on time, and it fit perfectly. Quality is exactly as you would expect. Nothing else really needs to be said.

a.v. max Gold-Plated Abstract Cuff Bracelet
a.v. max Gold-Plated Abstract Cuff Bracelet
Price: $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!, November 5, 2013
Looks great. Upon receiving it, I thought it was too small, but it fits my girlfriend perfectly. Great material, great design, great packaging, and it shipped quickly. My girlfriend now thinks I have taste.

G Star Men's Garret Chukka Boot,Tan,12 M Us
G Star Men's Garret Chukka Boot,Tan,12 M Us

4.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to like it!, November 5, 2013
It looks good. I received the package at my office and sent pictures to my girlfriend, who gave her nod of approval. The problem is that the shoe is too narrow. The length is fine, but the 12 Medium width fits like a 12 Narrow width. I'm not a fat footed hobbit either--I've never worn a Wide width in my life. After trying it on and walking to the end of the hall and back, it was just too painful to wear.

So 5 stars for the materials, look, color, and style, -1 star for the narrow width.

A Short History of the Book of Common Prayer
A Short History of the Book of Common Prayer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great history, September 30, 2013
The Book of Common Prayer is an essential tool for the practicing Anglican/Episcopalian. We've all seen it sitting in the pew in front of us each Sunday, now we can know the history behind it. 5 star rating for the book, and 5 star for the price!

BikeMaster Stainless Mirror - 10mm Universal 981030
BikeMaster Stainless Mirror - 10mm Universal 981030
Offered by Purely Power Sports
Price: $12.73
25 used & new from $12.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Got duped. Only one mirror!, September 26, 2013
The picture shows two mirrors. On the printed receipt that comes with the mirror (but not on the Amazon page) it says "Photos are for reference only, please read title and product description carefully" Nice to know once it's arrived. They should have made it a bit more clear that the photos showing two mirrors are front and back view of a singular mirror, or better yet, upload two mirrors.

Very unethical. Yes, I should have read more carefully, but they should not have made a misleading page. The fact they comment "read carefully" only on a piece of paper that COMES WITH THE PRODUCT is useless and insulting.

Page: 1 | 2