Profile for Happy Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Happy Mom RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2
The Tale of Three Trees: A Traditional Folktale
The Tale of Three Trees: A Traditional Folktale
by Angela E. Hunt
Price: $10.79
366 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Step aside, Elf on the Shelf..., December 2, 2013
My husband and I first heard this story when a woman in our church read it to a group of us. After hearing it, we knew it was our 'go-to' gift for Christmas this year. We read it to our girls last night and our oldest (7) was saying 'oh-no' as the trees' dreams seemed to be get crushed one at a time...and she was delighted that it turned out better than any of the trees, or even she, could have hoped.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite new gift for kiddos!, November 11, 2013
I saw the video on a toy store website and was intrigued after reading rave reviews. I played with it in the store and it was great! I did not experience the oily residue/sticky sand like another review mentioned, so maybe they got a bad batch? Totally cool stuff...bought for 3 different kids as gifts.

Bundle-43 Twill Kids Blackout Window Panel in Raspberry (Set of 2) Size: 95" H x 52" W

3.0 out of 5 stars Not white on the back, August 8, 2012
I was having trouble finding affordable girly colored blackout curtains long enough for my daughter's room. I was excited to find these, but though the material is nice and will likely hang/drape nicely, they have no white backing, so my front window will appear bright pink from the outside if I keep them...going to return them.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars rough marbles, February 21, 2012
I bought these marbles to give to my daughter for Valentines Day so she could use them on her marble track. From the pictures, we thought they had some sparkle to them. They are actually pitted all over, giving them the sparkle appearance, but because they are not smooth, they don't roll well on the track. Something to consider if you plan to use them in this capacity.

Badger Basket Blossoms And Butterflies Doll Bunk Beds With Ladder - Pink/Purple
Badger Basket Blossoms And Butterflies Doll Bunk Beds With Ladder - Pink/Purple
Price: $31.99
22 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, February 6, 2012
Each of my daughters received a new doll for Christmas, so it was great to find this bed instead of two separate ones taking up space. Initially there was a board that was cracked (the one the mattress is on), but Badger Basket was very quick to send a replacement piece at no cost. It's cute, sturdy and holding up fine. The ladder probably isn't necessary since it just leans against the top bunk and doesn't really stay in place. The price and customer service can't be beat on this item.

See Thru Hurdy Gurdy Music Box- JESUS LOVES ME
See Thru Hurdy Gurdy Music Box- JESUS LOVES ME
Offered by Music Land Central
Price: $6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars cute little gift, January 26, 2012
I bought this for my Goddaughter as a little gift for her baptismal anniversary. It' cute, simple and kids enjoy watching the roll go around and around. It was a sweet, simple gift to remind her of her faith. The plastic casing is very durable too.

Quadrilla Switch Set, 11 pieces
Quadrilla Switch Set, 11 pieces

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Set, January 25, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
We were excited to see this new extension set for our marble track, so used some gift money to purchase it. It's nice to watch the mechanics of the set at work...when it's working properly. The marbles repeatedly got jammed in the orange 'loading ramp' so that they would not continuously feed into the blue block to be released down the track. Initially we thought we could load a handful of marbles to get the run moving and prevent the inevitable topple that ensues from children trying to load them into the holes of the blocks. I really think the orange ramp should have the inner groove designed to keep the marbles in a single file line so they can't get bunched up in front of the hole where they enter the blue block.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2014 11:47 PM PDT

Nature Babycare Eco Pull On Pants, Size 5, 26-40lbs (80 Count)
Nature Babycare Eco Pull On Pants, Size 5, 26-40lbs (80 Count)

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems, January 9, 2012
I came across these a few months ago and we started using them for our daughter at night instead of the pull-ups brand. We have had no problems with leaks. They may cost a wee bit more, but I'm happy to endorse and put my money toward a product that makes an effort to be more natural. I thought it would take some convincing to swap out from princess pull-ups, but our girl really took to her new 'angel' pull-ups (because they're white).

Badger Basket Doll Travel Case With Bed And Bedding - Dark Pink
Badger Basket Doll Travel Case With Bed And Bedding - Dark Pink
Price: $26.00
27 used & new from $25.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, September 26, 2011
I bought one of these for each of my daughters for this upcoming Christmas. I opened them when they arrived to check the quality. I think it's pretty good quality and put together well. When compared to the PBK doll case, this one has more to offer because of the window and bed. The AG brand does not have anything covering the window, so the doll's face can get dirty/scuffed while in the bag, and it costs a lot more. It's nice that these can still be personalized with the slot to put a label in without the permanance of embroidering a name.

Greenland Home Adora Twin Quilt Set
Greenland Home Adora Twin Quilt Set
Price: $49.10
5 used & new from $49.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!, July 20, 2011
After purchasing two of these quilts to use on our girls' beds once we moved to our new house, I must say I am thrilled. I didn't read the description fully, so the fact that it reversed to a different pattern was a great surprise because we prefer the colors on the reverse side since it includes a lavender striped. The price can't be beat...two of these for less than the price of one of those overpriced home stores and it comes with the sham. We like that there are so many colors on the quilt that can be coordinated throughtout the room. The colors on the floral side are bright, but the reverse side they are more pastel tones. Since we just pulled them out the other day, I can't speak to their longevity yet.

Page: 1 | 2