Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Julio C. Montiel > Reviews

Browse

Julio C. Montiel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 135

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julio C. Montiel "Julio Montiel Silva" RSS Feed (Doral, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14

2.0 out of 5 stars Could wear it only for one week, June 15, 2014
Damage was in the fixed belt clip which allowed me to affix the case my my belt. That's because the material is poor quality. It was dissapointed for me, because this protective carrying case is indeed elegant and very nice for my Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8 Smartphone. But, as you can see, it has this big weak point.

4.0 out of 5 stars More power for Nokia Lumia 820, June 7, 2014
This was the extra power i was looking for Nokia Lumia 820. Along with the TOOGOO(R) Battery AC Wall USB Port Charger for Nokia BL-5J BL5J , this (2) rechargeable battery with charger gives all the power to be connected all the time. Always online and having my friends wanting this benefits from Onite. Its compact and lightweight, suitable for daily use.

TOOGOO(R) Battery AC Wall USB Port Charger for Nokia BL-5J BL5J
TOOGOO(R) Battery AC Wall USB Port Charger for Nokia BL-5J BL5J

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery charger for Nokia, June 7, 2014
I purchased this one for my friend's Lumia 820. I wanted to give him a useful accesory to charge his battery without the phone. With this one, I got two batteries charged at the same time. The included LED Charge has the convenience to prevent overcharging & lengthens battery life.

BoxWave EverTouch Capacitive Dell Venue Pro Stylus - Universal Touchscreen Stylus with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Woven Fabric Tip for Ultra Responsive, Smoother Glide, and Increased Accuracy (Crimson Red)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation
Price: $7.50
2 used & new from $7.50

3.0 out of 5 stars There is a problem when using virtual keyboard with this stylus, June 7, 2014
I detected that keys are duplicated due to the sensibility of the Dell Venue 8 Pro 64 GB Windows 8.1. I think its because that fibermesh tip, which gives an ultra accurate and responsive behaviour. I had to purchase a SHARK Bluetooth Keyboard to type properly. For the rest of funtions it's ok. Didn't find the included 3 clip-on lanyard attachments useful, because there was not a place to attach.

Nokia Purity On-Ear Headphones (Black)
Nokia Purity On-Ear Headphones (Black)
Offered by waveTech Inc.
Price: $52.00
11 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Indeed HD Crystall Sound is a reality!!, June 7, 2014
Monster Sound is now avaliable. Listening to music has not been normal since I purchased the Purity ON-EAR Headphones. I plugged to my Dell Tablet Windows 8.1 64 GB and inmediately, could detect music was another thing. I could feel every instrument playing, it's just an oustanding audio quality and hands free convenience for me. It's a true reality that they are light and comfortable with softear pads and great balance, making them ideal for my coding testing sessions (long sessions testing software at my work). I chose the black colour and I combined them with my Nokia Lumia 920 without any inconveniences. With integrated music and call controls on the cable, i can play music and take incoming calls all hands free. It was a must have for my work and entertainment.

Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $44.99
10 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases on Streo Bluetooth Headphone outhere, June 1, 2014
I was pretty convinced of the quality and nice stereo by Kinivo. When purchased I discovered there was a newer product update: Model 240. This model fits comfortable and I begin using sincronized with my Lumia 920. It is also compatible with most Bluetooth enabled music players & A2DP enabled devices such as my wife's iPad and my friend's android. What is more interesting is that I can manage my music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next & previous track & volume. This was the function that like my wife a lot. She can use it as both a Wireless music headphone and Bluetooth phone headset for hands free calling. As I said is very comfortable, with lightweight design with Up to 8 hours of talk time.

IVSO Dell Venue 8 Pro (Windows 8.1) Ultra Lightweight Slim Smart Cover Case-will only fit Dell Venue 8 Pro (Windows 8.1) Tablet (For Dell Venue 8 Pro (Windows 8.1), Red)
Offered by Gambolex US

4.0 out of 5 stars This was the case i was looking for, but..., June 1, 2014
IT is indeed an exclusive design for Dell Venue 8 Pro (Windows 8.1) tablet, it fits great and the red colour is just nice with multi-angle stand for comfortable viewing, it works very good with the accelerometer. It is a good protection for my Dell Venue 8 Pro (Windows 8.1) tablet from shocks, scratches and dust. I gave a 4 because there is no room or place to put a boxwave ever touch stylus.

Nokia Lumia 820 8GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Windows 8 Cell Phone - Black
Nokia Lumia 820 8GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Windows 8 Cell Phone - Black
Offered by Trustworthy Merchants
Price: $106.00
20 used & new from $58.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Nokia Device, June 1, 2014
This is a well constructed, colourful handset with some excellent technological features, Windows Phone is maturing nicely, and the 820 has got a really palatable price point to boot. It's been overshadowed by others in the range, but that doesn't mean it isn't still a class act. Very good and nice device if you want to upgrade your old phone. For me I received all the benefits I was looking for: Attractive design, microSD support, Great screen and Powerful camera.

Harryshell Owl Design Stand with Credit Card Slot Holder Wallet Leather Case for Nokia Lumia 520 (Blue Owl Leather Case)
Offered by Harryshell
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and it was a suprised to my wife, June 1, 2014
As soon as she received, she was happy with the OWL design stand. The credic card slot holder was a nice addon. She really use it everyday. Pretty nice with a good protection for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars This phone is awesome., June 1, 2014
I purchased as a present for my wife. She was happy with the CYAN colour combined with a PU Leather Pattern to protect it. This phone has all the main features as my Lumia 920 and together they are the best partner to sincronized everything on Dropbox. My wife has a special event, I can see it and we are all sincronized with all our profile in the cloud in three clouds, Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive. Camera works as described, good resolution and nice photos that are automatically backup up on the clouds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14