Profile for Maureen A Connolly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maureen A Connolly RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Braun KFK12FL FlavorSelect 12-Cup Replacement Carafe Charcoal Gray
Braun KFK12FL FlavorSelect 12-Cup Replacement Carafe Charcoal Gray
Offered by CulinaryParts
Price: $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Braun Replacement Carafe, June 16, 2014
I bought several of these this time as my husband keeps breaking them. It is nice to have more than one on hand anyway as you can make several pots of coffee such as regular and decaf and keep one of the pots on an electric warming tray.

WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
Offered by Databug
Price: $139.00
27 used & new from $64.88

5.0 out of 5 stars WD Elements External Hard Drive is a Winner, June 16, 2014
I wanted the USB 2.0 external hard drive because my PC does not support USB 3.0. It is truly plug and play. I am using it to back up my PC's internal hard drive. Thus, if my PC fails, I can move the external hard drive to my next PC.

Culligan CW5-BBS Heavy Duty Polypropylene Sediment Filter Cartridge for Whole House System, White, 5 Micron
Price: $15.06
25 used & new from $10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Filter for a Reasonable Price, June 16, 2014
The filter, although a Culligan filter, fit my GE whole house water filter unit. I was afraid that dropping from a fifty micron filter to a five micron filter would impede the water flow. Water pressure is fine. This is my first Culligan Heavy Duty Polypropylene Sediment Filter Cartridge so I cannot say how long it will last, but so far I am completely pleased with it.

Amazon.com Gift Cards - E-mail Delivery
Amazon.com Gift Cards - E-mail Delivery
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Giving or Receiving, September 25, 2013
I have given Amazon gift cards at the last minute when there is no time to get a gift there on time. A friend has frequently given me Amazon Gift Cards when I have taken care of her pets while she and her husband were away. It is great because they never expire. You can save up your gift cards for larger purchases or combine the gift card with a credit card payment.

TRENDnet 54Mbps Wireless G USB Adapter TEW-424UB
TRENDnet 54Mbps Wireless G USB Adapter TEW-424UB
Offered by diskounters
Price: $22.99
17 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn Your PC into a Wireless PC, September 25, 2013
I bought and used this device to connect an older PC wirelessly to a wireless router rather than using Ethernet. The PC did not have a wireless capability, but the TRENDnet Wireless Adapter provided the PC with wireless capability when it was inserted in one of the USB ports.

Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G Router
Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G Router
159 used & new from $9.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use Wireless Router, September 25, 2013
The Cisco-Linksys Wireless Router is easy to install and very reliable. I use it to connect my PC to the internet, connect my Tivo to the internet and connect my Tivo to my PC. It connects my Tivo to my PC and they are over seventy feet apart. The connections are fast and reliable.

TiVo AG0100 Wireless G USB Network Adapter for TiVo Series 2 and Series 3 DVRs
TiVo AG0100 Wireless G USB Network Adapter for TiVo Series 2 and Series 3 DVRs
Offered by J&JWC Group (NO Tax)
Price: $69.90
21 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wireless Adapter for Networking your Tivo, September 25, 2013
This adapter worked well installed on a different floor from the router. It was installed about seventy feet from the router. I no longer have my Tivo because a lightning storm destroyed it, but I am hanging onto the adapter in case I decide to get another Tivo.

BISSELL Pet Pack Vacuum Attachments, 3260
BISSELL Pet Pack Vacuum Attachments, 3260
Offered by Seneca River Trading, Inc.
Price: $21.95
11 used & new from $19.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets Pet Hair out of Carpet, September 25, 2013
I mainly bought this to use on my stairs. I have only tested it on a few stairs so far. I used the contour tool on the front edge and the vertical carpet section. It got the hair out much better than my regular vacuum attachments, but some of the hair stayed inside the tool so I poked and pulled at the hair to get it out of the tool. The six inch rotating brush tool got the horizontal stair treads so clean the carpet looks new. The directions say the rotating brush tool will wear out if you press too hard so I am a little worried about that. If the tool holds up well for a number of years, I would buy another one. I expect it will work well on upholstery also.

Norton 360 2013 Premier - 1 User / 3 PC
Norton 360 2013 Premier - 1 User / 3 PC
Offered by Best And Great Deals
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy PC Protection, September 25, 2013
Norton 360 does protect your PC, but it also slows it down. I find the yearly subscription fees overly expensive.

Norton Utilities 16.0 - 1 User /  3 PC
Norton Utilities 16.0 - 1 User / 3 PC
Price: $28.21
45 used & new from $18.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Your PC in Tip Top Shape, September 25, 2013
Norton Utilities are great to keep your PC in good shape. They find duplicate files, defrag, restore files you did not mean to delete, analyze your disks and PC for problems and help resolve them.

Page: 1 | 2