Profile for Michele Hall > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michele Hall RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sea Salt II:: More Salt (Volume 1)
Sea Salt II:: More Salt (Volume 1)
by Stan Waterman
Price: $29.95
13 used & new from $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Tales from a masterful story-teller, May 19, 2015
Stan Waterman is a masterful story-teller. If you've ever had the privilege of listening to him at a film festival, on a dive boat, or to sit at his side, you know what I meant. Now you needn't travel afar to learn about the Man, and to gain a glimpse into his unique perspective of the diving world. You need only settle into a comfortable chair and pick up your copy Sea Salt II. I doubt that you'll be disappointed.

Konjac Sponge with Activated Charcoal - 2 Pack - FREE All-Natural Skin Care eBook & Suction Hook Included - La Lune Naturals 100% Pure Konjac Facial Sponge for Acne, Blackheads, Pore Cleansing - Perfect for Sensitive Skin, Dry or Oily Skin, Daily Use
Offered by LaLuneNaturals
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $12.99

Juniper Outdoor UV Cap with Mesh Flap and Sides, One Size, Khaki
Juniper Outdoor UV Cap with Mesh Flap and Sides, One Size, Khaki
Price: $16.58
3 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but too small for adult male, January 9, 2015
The quality is nice, but as other reviewers have remarked, it's too small for an average adult male head.
Okay for an adult female .. at least for me.
Am returning it.

Deep Enough: A Working Stiff in the Western Mine Camps
by Frank A. Crampton
5 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Father-in-law LOVED it!!, July 19, 2014
I haven't read this book .. yet. But I bought it for my father-in-law and he LOVED it... He said he could hardly put it down. I Both my husband and I are now looking forward to reading it.

The Way of Adventure: Transforming Your Life and Work with Spirit and Vision
The Way of Adventure: Transforming Your Life and Work with Spirit and Vision
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lessons learned..., July 9, 2014
I love Jeff's style of writing and his insights as he shares his Adventures, what he learned, and how I can apply those lessons to my Life. Thank you, Jeff!

The Giver (illustrated; gift edition) (The Giver Trilogy Book 1)
The Giver (illustrated; gift edition) (The Giver Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $11.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, March 6, 2014
I found this to be a fascinating and thought-provoking read.
Looking forward to seeing the movie, due to be released in August 2014.

Geoffrey Beene Front Pocket Rolling Business Case, Black, One Size
Geoffrey Beene Front Pocket Rolling Business Case, Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, March 4, 2014
I've used this rolling bag on only one trip so far, but it seems strong and durable. Though it has one less zippered compartment than my previous rolling case, I am still able to pack the same items for travel. 2 big bonuses: it weighs 4 pounds less than my previous one, and fits under the airline seat more easily.

The Boy on the Wooden Box: How the Impossible Became Possible . . . on Schindler's List
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving, insightful... highly recommend: for adults, not just youth, January 2, 2014
I found this book to be well written, and so moving, so poignant... I've read a number of books about WWII and the Holocaust.. The Boy on the Wooden Box brought a new perspective, that of a 10 year old. As Leyson says towards the end, it's beyond difficult for anyone who had not lived those experiences to truly understand what it was like. But he does a fabulous job of evoking what it was like to be a Jew in those years.

Please read to the end... read the "Afterword" section. This passage from the eulogy that his daughter gave at his memorial service has really stuck with me: "The the unenviable events of his young life did not define him: He defined the events. Those childhood experiences only brushed away the youthful luxury of self-centeredness to reveal the character of the man he was always destined to be."

NOTE: I agree with other reviewers: the subject and content may be too much for too young of a reader...

Anker Astro 5600mAh Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank for Smartphones and Tablets including iPhone 6 / 5, Galaxy S5 / S4, HTC One (M8) and Many More
Anker Astro 5600mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank for Smartphones and Tablets including iPhone 6 / 5, Galaxy S5 / S4, HTC One (M8) and Many More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $55.99
6 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful customer service, December 22, 2013
I've used and depended upon this battery back-up repeated since the day it arrived. So I was very disappointed when it stopped working properly a couple of months ago.

I decided to call the company a few days to ask about it, and was very pleased to realize that they offer an 18 month warranty... and that I was 1 week short of reaching that 18months!

The Custer Service rep I spoke with helped me trouble shoot the problem, and sent me the replacement part (plus a back-up!) that I needed in order to continue benefiting from the product. FABULOUS customer service... Thank you, Anker!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4