Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for C. Giglio > Reviews

Browse

C. Giglio's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Giglio RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Butter
Butter
DVD
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good movie, like budda!, May 4, 2016
This review is from: Butter (Amazon Video)
Very funny! And a very interesting plot. All acting was great, love the bloopers at the end.

Reebok Women's Skyscape Chase Walking Shoe,Gravel/Black/Cement,8.5 M US
Reebok Women's Skyscape Chase Walking Shoe,Gravel/Black/Cement,8.5 M US
Offered by ShuRiffic
Price: $45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice comfy shoe, April 18, 2016
These are very comfortable shoes! I've gone on 3+ mile walks and no blisters or soreness. They do get a little hot after 40 minutes, but not too bad. The are snug, but in a good way.

MidWest Quiet Time Pet Bed Deluxe Tan Ombre Swirl 46" x 29"
MidWest Quiet Time Pet Bed Deluxe Tan Ombre Swirl 46" x 29"
Price: $39.65
25 used & new from $36.89

3.0 out of 5 stars It's very soft and I like the swirly, February 5, 2016
It's very soft and I like the swirly, furry fabric, but it's very thin, not thick like pictured in the photo. I was hoping for more support and cushioning, I could feel the floor right through it. Cover is not removable, the whole bed would have to be laundered, that wouldn't be very practical. We returned it.

Fafada® Boys Childrens Digital Sport Wrist Watch Seven Color Backlight Grey Case
Offered by Carrie Hughes
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun watch, October 23, 2015
Very nice watch for the money. Lots of bells and whistles, so I'm glad I have the instructions in a handy place. My son loves the backlight and changing colors.

Kamor® 11 11.6 12 inch Canvas Fabric Laptop Sleeve Case Cover Bag Shell with pocket & handle - Superior Protection Notebook Computer Case / Briefcase Carrying Bag / Ultrabook Laptop Tablet Bag Case
Offered by YoSpace
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $11.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice bag!, October 23, 2015
Got this for my son who uses the school chromebook during the day at Middle School. I didn't want any accidents, so he carries the computer around in this laptop sleeve. Very handy with the handle, waterproof and nice and compact. He keeps the sleeve in his backpack all the time, so he has it when he needs it. It's as thin as a thick magazine.

The Invention of Wings: With Notes (Oprah's Book Club 2.0 3)
The Invention of Wings: With Notes (Oprah's Book Club 2.0 3)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, August 7, 2014
Really enjoyed this book. I like the fact that we hear from Sarah and Handful in alternating chapters. Seeing life from both sides was an interesting way to experience that time in our history.

Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice 30ct 2.67 oz
Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice 30ct 2.67 oz
Offered by etailz
Price: $10.95
6 used & new from $8.69

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this tea, April 14, 2014
Soooo Cinnnamony, I love this tea. So warming and sweet with no sugar added. Just ordered another 50 bags! Love the tin too!

Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Sleek Motion RUSh Walking Shoe,Black/Teal,8 M US
Offered by Fashion Connection Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars really cute!, April 14, 2014
Very comfortable and cute. I wear these all the time when I walk my dog and when I'm just running errands. Go with jeans and yoga pants!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice speedy machine, March 6, 2014
I bought this laptop to use mainly for web design. I wanted the larger screen because I use photo shop a lot and I couldn't see using a 13 or 15 inch screen to do that. This is a desktop replacement machine for me. I really like the ergonomics of the laptop. The profile makes the screen higher up in the back, so I'm not hunching down to view the screen at the correct angle. I was worried about that while deciding to buy a laptop instead of another desktop or all-in-one. Windows 8 was an adjustment, but I really like it now. I got the extra ram and i7 because of the photo shop use. It's great, such a difference from my 5+ year old desktop! I'm not a gamer, so I can't comment on that aspect, but I feel pretty cool anyway! :)

ASUS X54C-ES91 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)
ASUS X54C-ES91 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)
3 used & new from $339.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price, July 2, 2013
Only complaint is the keyboard. The pad should really be centered, it's to the left a bit and it causes me to click the wrong button quite a bit. Otherwise, we're happy with it's performance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4