Profile for Indyanna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 79

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Indyanna "A.S." RSS Feed (Fishers, Indiana United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Broken: Broken #1
Broken: Broken #1
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Woah!, January 20, 2015
This review is from: Broken: Broken #1 (Kindle Edition)
I was so not expecting that! Unique and well written. I felt every little thing that Gwen did, very vivid!

All I Want Is You (Forever and Ever Book 1)
All I Want Is You (Forever and Ever Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Long Novel!, November 14, 2014
This was not the EL Todd I am used to. This story was long and there were a plethora of characters introduced. I always take the first book in a series as sort of an "ahhh, ok, you're setting this up" attempt at building on something. Todd did that here, she has quite the elaborately named, rich, big personas all lined up and ready for a great series. EL Todd is a creative writer and the plot twists in this book and the flow of it was some of her best work.

Having said that, this book was a wee bit drawn out for me. It took hundreds of pages for these two life long friends/"cousins" to "get it". I typically get very turned off by the whole miscommunication drama or the "duh, open your eyes" type drawn out story...this wasn't really either of those. Todd drew it out, but in a great way. She did it parallel with building on those characters too, so that was good. It was just all a bit boring in the actual love department. Once the flip was switched with Cayson and Skye the next thing I read was "The End".

I know there is more to come with this crew and it's going to be great. The depth of the characters really make it.

Cheeky Blonde
Cheeky Blonde
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner by Liz Crowe, November 13, 2014
This review is from: Cheeky Blonde (Kindle Edition)
I read everything Liz Crowe writes for a reason. She crafts the best reads around interesting topics, typically brewing, which makes for a unique reading experience. Cheeky Blonde was no exception! I loved the plot and the twists this book had and it was an overall typical solid Crowe! Loved it!

Graveyard of Memories (A John Rain Novel)
Graveyard of Memories (A John Rain Novel)
Price: $7.60

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent prequel, June 16, 2014
It was nice to get to know Jun's back story. Well written and fast paced. Can't wait for the next novel or novelette.

Unbreakable (Forehead Kisses #1)
Unbreakable (Forehead Kisses #1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Complex...perfect combo for a book, June 14, 2014
This book deals with a very serious sensitive subject in a really wonderful manner. Abby Reynolds hasn't promoted this book as an MMA book, and she could have. I like that, it's mainstream right now and she resisted because it's WAYYY more than that.

This is a book of broken hearts coming together. It's awesome. It's a quick read, but in way is it light. It's a great book and I'm so glad I read it!

Breaking Away (The Assassins Series Book 5)
Breaking Away (The Assassins Series Book 5)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Picked it up the second it went live...never put it down!, June 9, 2014
So. My rules in life are simple...one of them is "If Toni Aleo writes a book, you one click that bad boy the second it's available" And I do. And I never regret it.

I've been gaga over the Assassins since the beginning because they are always these stand up guys that fall real hard for these amazingly strong women. Now it's never easy and someone always falls before the other, but that's life, right?? Typically, there is a whole layer of life on top of the simple part of falling in love. It's never cliche and it's always gut wrenching to read and pull for these people and then it's so super sweet when they get through it.

Breaking Away was no different. I CRIED like a baby and laughed myself silly within two pages of each other. Seriously, Toni Aleo can write the heck out of love, sex, abuse, healing, humor, sisterhood, hockey, dance, wine, cookies, business and babies...that's just what comes to mind quickly.

This book was amazingly hot and it was tender, romantic and...did I mention hot? It was great seeing the rest of the team and their families again too.

This book went life a day early and I got it the minute I saw it posted on Facebook and I just put it down to leave this review! Now. I wait for the next one! I don't mind though, always worth the wait!

VIP
VIP
Price: $2.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Did you see the page count? Finally! Not a 80 page novella or a SERIES of novellas! This is a HUGE story!, January 21, 2014
This review is from: VIP (Kindle Edition)
Woah.

This books takes us from Sebby and Ysa from about age 5 to, eh, 35ish. Well, let me tell you, after reading this, I feel as though I spent everyday of every one of those 30 years with them! M. Robinson can do some detail, yes she can. She uses that detail to get you hooked and then she takes that hook and rams it straight through your heart. Then...yanks on it a few times! EEK!

I love the unpredictability of this book. I love the vast differences between age 5 and when Sebastian and Ysabelle find each other. This books just sucks you in and you find that you're cheering for the whore and adulterer! WTF? Did I just say that? Then in the end you're cheering for the wife and dreams come true. Unreal how you just open this book and hold on because it's a ride. I am going to have to take a little break before I read another book. Sebby and Ysa are still sort of in charge of my head right now.

Freeing Asia (Breaking Free Book 1)
Freeing Asia (Breaking Free Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 days later, I'm still dwelling on this book!, August 14, 2013
First, to see a book with over 400 pages these days...I was already intrigued. This is seriously a book that a demented and money hungry author could have turned into 15 novellas real quick. Maybe I have been burned by too many of those, but that truly was my first thought.

I love me some Asia! Woo! What a little firecracker this one is. You talk about just wanting to be loved and staying true to her roots. Then these guys. Hot and holy swiss cheese! Hawt like no tomorrow and swiss cheese because they were full of holes and realllllllly strong. I was like "Team Jay, I love him" and then "Team Marcus" as if it were stud ping pong. Finally though, you see where Asia belongs and the hard road to get there.

I absolutely adored everything about this book. I can't wait to read Shaun's story. E.M. Abel is an impressive story teller, builds some excellent characters and a very deep & meaningful plot. I hope we get more just like this from this author because we have too many of the aforementioned that wouldn't stay true to a novel like this!

Disney Planes Sky Track Challenge Trackset
Disney Planes Sky Track Challenge Trackset
Price: $10.98
96 used & new from $0.10

1.0 out of 5 stars This listing is misleading, August 6, 2013
How does a race set only come with one plane?!?! The box clearly states that only one plane is included, but the box isn't pictured here. The description doesn't include that little tidbit either. So, this arrives and my son can't race the single plane until I order another one and the product descriptions for other Planes toys are just as deplorable. I think this is Disney's fail because I've checked other sites and they not have any better info.

Off Course (The Off Series Book 4)
Off Course (The Off Series Book 4)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bennett Does it AGAIN!, August 4, 2013
I was a wee bit skeptical of this book. I was so attached to Linc and Nix, so this was a change, a cousin after all, is a bit of a stretch for me. I wasn't sure about Renner. However, Renner is totally likable! She's not perfect, she doesn't have a place in life and she just got hosed by a major douchebag. This finds her in Dublin and under the skin of a rock star, Cillian. I like that the he isn't your typical ego or chick magnet.

As with all of Bennett's characters, they are deep and hesitant to let people in for many good reasons. Watching the layers peel, the trust form and the resistance fall away makes you just love them all! Also, she deals with a controversial issue that isn't always easy, but something people relate to and she does it in a very positive light. I just love her writing style.

I knew I would buy this book the day it was released and would devour it. I was right. Bennett didn't disappoint. She dealt with tough issues, mastered the plot twists and turns well, did a great job with POV swapping and even apologized for an epilogue (that I agree left me a wee bit thirsty, but I TOTALLY GET IT!) proving once again, she knows her readers.

I can't wait for Flynn's story!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8