Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sturgill Simpson Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for terry the kid > Reviews

Browse

terry the kid's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

terry the kid RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
SHEER N.O. - #1 Best Nitric Oxide Supplement ● Premium Nitric Oxide Booster from Sheer Strength Labs ● Build Muscle and Strength Or It's Free: 30-Day 'Thrilled Customer' 100% Guarantee!
Offered by Sheer Strength
Price: $28.97
4 used & new from $28.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Blood Pressure, November 3, 2015
I'm in my mid fifties and am more into endurance (paddling) than muscle building. Actually, I purchased Sheer NO2 to help with my blood pressure. I'm not on medication, but my BP has been keeping up despite my workouts.

As a baseline, my BP readings regardless of the time of day was about 140/105, give or take 5 points. After about a week on NO2, my readings dropped significantly down, to ridiculous levels that I haven't seen in a long time, like 118/85.

I'm on my second bottle now, and I take it regularly. My BP has crept up into something still very respectable: 120/90.

I'll continue to take NO2, and I even put in a subscription order on Amazon.

Thanks Sheer Strength Labs!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2016 10:05 AM PDT

L-arginine Plus® - #1 L-arginine Supplement - Support Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and More with 5110mg L-arginine & 1010mg L-citrulline
Offered by Elements of Health Care LLC
Price: $39.50
3 used & new from $39.50

3.0 out of 5 stars I noted that this product has Astragin for better absorption, so I tried it, March 5, 2015
First, I ordered but did not receive the "new formula." That's okay. I just got done with a jar of 5G Arginine/1G Citrulline from a competitor. I noticed an immediate improvement in two days, then my blood pressure went HIGHER than before. I noted that this product has Astragin for better absorption, so I tried it.

It's been exactly 3 weeks on it, and my blood pressure is still high at 140/95 average. But the weird thing is, my endurance and memory have dramatically improved. I run a 6 mile course several times a week, and my time has dropped by a whopping 5 minutes since I started taking the product. Oddly, I feel like I'm running slower, but the stopwatch says otherwise.

Also, my memory has improved. I subscribed to a "Deal of the Day" site, where one item is specially priced. I used to have to check the site several times a day, as I'd forget what the deal was. Now, I can remember not just today's, but I can recite what the deal was for the last 3-4 days.

So perhaps my blood pressure issue is not due to hardness of the arteries and veins. I dunno. I'll update if things change, as I intend to finish the entire jar.

****Update*****

Today marks nearly 3 weeks on this product. Prior to using this brand, I'd been on a competitor's brand for a full month. So, I've been on 5 grams Argining/1 gram Citrulline for about 7 weeks total. My blood pressure readings continued to creep up. I was trying to improve my average BP at 135/90 to something healthier. After 7 weeks, my average reading is 140/100. I was taking pycnogenol during the last 30 days, with no reduction in BP readings.

I decided to not take this product for the last two days. Today, my BP reading is 114/86, taken mid-afternoon, in the middle of my work day. I still take the pycnogenol. I'm going to go another week without the Arginine/Citrulline product, and stay on pycnogenol only.

I'm totally confused by all of this. I'm 55 years old, live a relatively stress-free life in Hawaii, run 6 miles 3x a week, and walk my dogs 1/2 mile daily. I surf avidly on the weekends and sometimes on the weekdays. I don't smoke, I drink socially, and I never ever add salt or soy sauce to my meals. My wife is always on a diet, which means I am too. I guess my body chemistry just doesn't like Arginine/Citrulline.

SUMERSHA Hot sale 3 Pcs Sex Toys Super Stretchy Crystal Butterfly Design Strong comfortable Powerful Vibrating Cock Ring for Men sex fun

4.0 out of 5 stars and it's great. My GF loves it, February 4, 2015
I've been thru about 5 of them now, and most of them will last for about 25 minutes. The first few times, I used them on my finger as I performed oral sex on my girlfriend, only to find that the battery died during intercourse.

Now, I slip it on when right after the condom, and it's great. My GF loves it.

Tenga Hole Lotion, Real, 5.75fl.OZ
Tenga Hole Lotion, Real, 5.75fl.OZ
Price: $12.55
28 used & new from $11.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 4, 2015
Works great, much better than other lubricants!

Sue Johanson's Head Honcho
Sue Johanson's Head Honcho
Offered by Sky Rocket Sales
Price: $8.80
43 used & new from $5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars It feels like jelly in your hands, February 4, 2015
Wow, wasn't expecting this! It feels like jelly in your hands. I use it with Tenga Hole Lotion, and the sensation is great. There is a little receptacle at the end that' supposed to accommodate the head of your organ. I must say, it feels pretty much like how it feels when I slip past my girlfriend's tonsils. :)

Cardio Heart Health-L-Arginine Powder Supplement-5000mg plus 1000mg L-Citrulline-with Minerals, and Antioxidants Vitamin C & E-Total Cardiovascular System Health-Formulated by REAL DOCTORS 16.82 oz
Offered by New World Herbal Wellness
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, January 28, 2015
Some background: I'm in my mid fifties. Not on BP medication, and my average BP is 140/100. It's been exactly two weeks since I've started taking this product, and my BP readings have come considerably down. The last reading (I take them every morning) was 118/75. My average is now 120/85. I expect it'll drop down a few more points.

Seems to help in other areas as well, as other males have reported.

UPDATE after 3 weeks: I suddenly am not seeing the benefits I saw early on. My BP average is nearly back to 140/100, and it puzzles me, since I've cut back on my alcoholic consumption quite a bit. I'm going to finish up this tub and the next, then perhaps try ArgininePlus, since it has favorable reviews. I'm really puzzled and disappointed.

The Super Duper Simple Book on Money
The Super Duper Simple Book on Money
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Am I Reading The Same Book as You?, May 9, 2014
My book is about a 100 pages long, with most pages in typeface so large, it takes up nearly the entire page. Is this the same book the reviewers are giving 5 stars to?

I agree with the reviewer who said this might be fine for a high schooler. Maybe even a 6th grader.

Another reviewer also commented on the success stories (paid off debt, bought property) without any explanation as to how it was achieved.

Reminds me of the "Rich Dad/Poor Dad" series.

K&N 63-9025 AirCharger Performance Air Intake System
K&N 63-9025 AirCharger Performance Air Intake System
Price: $272.99
79 used & new from $218.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 13, 2014
I took about 45 minutes to install. It helps that K&N has an install video using a Toyota Tacoma like mine. I wish K&N had better live support. I called to ask if I was supposed to install all the rubber edging, since I had over a foot left over. All the lady could do was read back the instructions to me.

Talent iMS-1 Music and Mic Stand Holder Clip for Apple iPad
Talent iMS-1 Music and Mic Stand Holder Clip for Apple iPad
Offered by Xzacly
Price: $22.99
6 used & new from $17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 13, 2014
Simple to use and affordable! Best price of all similar products. I like that I can use it as a standalone or clamp on.

Coolaroo Elevated Pet Bed Large Brunswick Green
Coolaroo Elevated Pet Bed Large Brunswick Green
Price: $27.23
27 used & new from $27.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 13, 2014
In Hawaii, the Summers can get warm. This is great for keeping the dogs cool and off the ground. I highly recommend!

Page: 1 | 2