Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Dora > Reviews

Browse

Dora's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dora RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Progressive DKS-200 Prep Solutions Brown Sugar Keeper
Progressive DKS-200 Prep Solutions Brown Sugar Keeper
Price: $10.36
50 used & new from $8.74

4.0 out of 5 stars This is disappointing me. The brown sugar is drying ..., November 26, 2014
This is disappointing me. The brown sugar is drying and forming hard lumps in spite of following all directions on dampening the terra cotta. The jury is still out.

Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle, 10.5-inch
Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle, 10.5-inch
Price: $14.97
95 used & new from $9.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, famous brand, November 26, 2014
Good quality, famous brand. A little rough - needs more seasoning than the factory pre-seasoning. This griddle will outlive me!!

Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip, 50 gram, 6 count Multipack
Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip, 50 gram, 6 count Multipack
Price: $14.80
9 used & new from $11.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 8, 2014
High protein value but I find them sickly sweet.

J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Fine Edge Pro 2-pc Asian Knife Set
J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL Fine Edge Pro 2-pc Asian Knife Set
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $21.95
18 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp and good value for an incredibly low price, September 8, 2014
Very sharp and good value for an incredibly low price. So - they may not
last forever but I won't either.

You Have To Be There
You Have To Be There
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy the song, but......., July 18, 2013
This review is from: You Have To Be There (MP3 Music)
I enjoy Susan Boyle and like the sentiment of the song. However, the music is rather repetitive
and I've had it going through my head over and over for the last couple of weeks or so.

The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain, Le Bistro - White with Blue Banding
Price: $20.39
9 used & new from $17.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, July 3, 2013
I am very pleased with the butter bell. This particular design was chosen because it closely matches my ceramic canister set. I was totally fed up with trying to spread refrigerated butter and was tired of the taste of margarine. It's important to follow the directions - a softened stick of butter, packed in tightly, with a 1/3 cup of cold water in the base. The water needs to be changed every couple of days: no big deal. I've had no problem with the butter dropping out into the water. If you like buttered bread and rolls, then I highly recommend!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, May 4, 2013
This kit was very inexpensive. Not surprisingly, it is
not of the highest quality but certainly serves the purpose
for which it was intended.

Household Essentials Tabletop Sleeve Ironing Board with Steel Top
Household Essentials Tabletop Sleeve Ironing Board with Steel Top
Price: $8.89
14 used & new from $5.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine., May 4, 2013
You can't press jacket sleeves without a sleeve board and this one fills the bill. It folds flat after use. I like the fact that there is steel underneath the padding. Apparently, earlier models had some type of fiberboard, which collapsed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief!, May 4, 2013
I am on peritoneal dialysis and use a cycler machine. The only way I can tolerate the noise of the machine at night is to use earplugs, or I get no sleep. I have used other makes with no success but get great relief from these 3M earplugs. Count me satisfied - and rested!

Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $89.50
10 used & new from $30.39

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, March 29, 2013
I received the scale two days ago. The product was well packaged and arrived promptly. The scale is quite large, giving a firm base on which to stand. I particularly like the large backlit display, which is extremely easy to read. So far, I have had no varying readings, as reported by others. It's well made and I'm very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3