Profile for Dora > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dora RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
You Have To Be There
You Have To Be There
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy the song, but......., July 18, 2013
This review is from: You Have To Be There (MP3 Music)
I enjoy Susan Boyle and like the sentiment of the song. However, the music is rather repetitive
and I've had it going through my head over and over for the last couple of weeks or so.

Butter Bell Le Bistro Crock, White with Blue Banding
Butter Bell Le Bistro Crock, White with Blue Banding
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $9.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, July 3, 2013
I am very pleased with the butter bell. This particular design was chosen because it closely matches my ceramic canister set. I was totally fed up with trying to spread refrigerated butter and was tired of the taste of margarine. It's important to follow the directions - a softened stick of butter, packed in tightly, with a 1/3 cup of cold water in the base. The water needs to be changed every couple of days: no big deal. I've had no problem with the butter dropping out into the water. If you like buttered bread and rolls, then I highly recommend!

SANOXY® USB 8Pin/USB Travel Kit with Car Charger, Travel Adapter & Cable for Apple iPod®
Offered by A-ProStore
Price: $6.99
7 used & new from $4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, May 4, 2013
This kit was very inexpensive. Not surprisingly, it is
not of the highest quality but certainly serves the purpose
for which it was intended.

Household Essentials Tabletop Sleeve Ironing Board with Steel Top
Household Essentials Tabletop Sleeve Ironing Board with Steel Top
Price: $9.97
11 used & new from $9.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine., May 4, 2013
You can't press jacket sleeves without a sleeve board and this one fills the bill. It folds flat after use. I like the fact that there is steel underneath the padding. Apparently, earlier models had some type of fiberboard, which collapsed.

3M E-A-R Classic Earplug, Yellow, 200-Pair
3M E-A-R Classic Earplug, Yellow, 200-Pair
Offered by Tool Deals
Price: $27.88
61 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief!, May 4, 2013
I am on peritoneal dialysis and use a cycler machine. The only way I can tolerate the noise of the machine at night is to use earplugs, or I get no sleep. I have used other makes with no success but get great relief from these 3M earplugs. Count me satisfied - and rested!

Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $55.95
5 used & new from $36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, March 29, 2013
I received the scale two days ago. The product was well packaged and arrived promptly. The scale is quite large, giving a firm base on which to stand. I particularly like the large backlit display, which is extremely easy to read. So far, I have had no varying readings, as reported by others. It's well made and I'm very happy with it.

Egg Topper Cutter Clipper Stainless Kitchen Gadget
Egg Topper Cutter Clipper Stainless Kitchen Gadget
Offered by BLOOM & BUTTER
Price: $6.65
12 used & new from $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job!, March 22, 2013
It is a relief to use this on a soft-boiled egg in an egg cup. Tapping on the shell results in a lot of little cracked
pieces which finish up in the egg. This cutter, however, clips off the top easily and cleanly. As recommended in another review, a little twist to the right after clipping the top does the trick, with no pieces of shell in the egg itself. I'm glad I bought this.

Several months later:
I've had trouble recently. I think the eggshells have been thinner (due to improper diet), resulting in the cutter
crushing the shells, rather than cutting them.

Rubbermaid Home 295300-WHT Vanity Wastebasket 6.0 (quarts)
Rubbermaid Home 295300-WHT Vanity Wastebasket 6.0 (quarts)
Offered by BenStores
Price: $6.25
25 used & new from $3.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory product., March 22, 2013
I trusted the Rubbermaid name when ordering. It is a small wastebasket but sturdy
and fits my needs perfectly as a wsste receptacle.

Hamilton Beach 58148 Power Elite Multi-Function Blender, Black
Hamilton Beach 58148 Power Elite Multi-Function Blender, Black
Offered by The Pro Store
Price: $34.99
76 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, March 22, 2013
I thought long and hard about blenders and studied the reviews. I then chose this blender because
of price, the fact that it had a glass container and also that it was uncomplicated. There are just
four buttons plus an OFF button, which cover my needs. These are: an OFF button; one marked
Mid, Milk Shake, Easy Clean; a second marked Smoothie, Icy Drink; a third marked Dice, Chop, Salsa
and a fourth marked Grind, Crush Ice, Grate. As far as I'm concerned, that covers the waterfront.
At this time I am using it for protein drinks and it works just fine - protein powders tend to be gritty
when blended by hand. Given the reasonable price I am very satisfied.

Want You
Want You
Price: $15.42
65 used & new from $0.73

3.0 out of 5 stars He's OK, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Want You (Audio CD)
The album is OK. Nothing to get excited about but quite easy to listen to. He is, however, a talented pianist.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3