Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Erica LeVasseur > Reviews

Browse

Erica LeVasseur's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erica LeVasseur RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN USA)

Liars
Liars
Price: $11.99
64 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm convinced..., October 29, 2007
This review is from: Liars (Audio CD)
...that the Liars could gargle water and beat two sticks together for 45 minutes and I'd love it. Not one of their albums sounds like any of the others. This one actually goes back a step and adds a little bit more structure, if that's what you'd call it, but still continues down the Liars weird twisted path of obscurity. This is definitely not for everyone. Unless you're ready to release your inner freak.

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - Sony PSP
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - Sony PSP
Offered by Delaware
Price: $12.84
102 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My addiction, October 22, 2007
Coincidentally, I had just dug up my old PS version of FFT to replay, when I discovered that it was going to be re-released on PSP. This was my first tactics game, which led me to try others, but FFT by far surpassed them all. So I blew the dust off my PSP. Yes, the PSP version is the same game (shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone: read the title), but the additional scenes and updated translation are well worth it. The plot and even particular conversations make more sense, and the Renaissance-like dialogue really enhances the aesthetics. I recall putting in 100+ hours (the clock only went up to 99) on the original, and I expect I'll be doing it again.

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Offered by ReaJewel
Price: $40.99
143 used & new from $13.38

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't get it..., January 9, 2007
I guess I don't understand the rave reviews over this game. I was hooked on it the first few days and then realized how little there is to do. I haven't used the wi-fi aspect of the game, so maybe that's what I'm missing. How much fossil digging, fruit burying, and pointless errand running can you do? Most of the items you collect can't even actually be used. Your neighbors have all the same few personalities regardless of who it is. What's the point? I just don't get it...

Cooking Mama - Nintendo DS
Cooking Mama - Nintendo DS
Offered by founderdirect(We don't ship to HI/AK/PO BOX/APO/FPO
Price: $13.98
260 used & new from $0.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 9, 2007
I rented Cooking Mama, partly out of curiosity, partly as a joke. It sounded silly and I didn't expect much of it. My boyfriend's 10 yr old daughter asked me what I was playing, and when I told her it was a cooking game, she looked at me like it was the dumbest game she'd ever heard of. However, she tried it and now she's hooked. It's cute and fun in small doses. I haven't unlocked all the recipes yet, but it doesn't seem that it would have any replay value afterward (thus the 3 star overall rating). I don't really understand the point of combining recipes either. You're not really combining anything. You're really just making two separate recipes and putting them on the same plate. The timed challenges can range from very simple to frustrating.

The Sims 2 Pets - Nintendo DS
The Sims 2 Pets - Nintendo DS
Offered by Insane Web Deals
Price: $39.95
150 used & new from $0.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Good concept but..., December 13, 2006
I was intrigued by the veterinary practice concept, but I was expecting it to be more like Trauma Center: Under the Knife. This game is very repetitive. Basically, all you do is give flea baths or flu and worm meds. Some people even bring their pet to you complaining that it's ugly, and you have to dress them up in a bumblebee costume or a tux and top hat. Creating your own meal was an interesting addition, but also got old quickly. There are no relationships in the game. You can only leave your house/office to go to the park to interact with other people and their pets, which means nothing because, again, there are no relationships in this game. Also your day is done at 5pm when your vet office closes, so no leisure time after work. Fortunately, after being incredibly disappointed with Sims 2 for DS, I decided to rent this one before buying it, and I'm glad I did. I'll stick with the Sims on PC.

Playstation 2 USB Microphone
Playstation 2 USB Microphone
Offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET
Price: $9.99
8 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap wiring, June 7, 2006
I bought the KR Party bundle for my boyfriend's daughter for her birthday. She loves the game, but it has only been about two weeks and the mic is dead. It started with the static for a while, but then while I was singing, it just died completely. I know I'm not a great singer, but I'm not THAT bad!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2006 12:23 PM PST