Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Maryschild > Reviews

Browse

Maryschild's Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maryschild "aggie" RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Carex Health Brands Self Standing Cane Tip
Carex Health Brands Self Standing Cane Tip
Price: $8.38
20 used & new from $2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 19, 2016
This is a great tip, really holda the cane upright. But it is cheaper at Walmart.

Barrys Tea Decaffeinated Tea Bags - 80 Count
Barrys Tea Decaffeinated Tea Bags - 80 Count
Offered by Official Barry's Tea
Price: $8.49
5 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 19, 2016
Just plain love this tea. Makes great iced tea.

Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime Clog,  Medium Blue/Medium Blue Suede, 9.5 M US
Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime Clog, Medium Blue/Medium Blue Suede, 9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes,, February 26, 2015
I love these shoes, they are the most comfortable shoes ever. I have been wearing this style easy spirit for many years. I own many pairs in various colors.

WalterDrake EZ Grip Nail Clipper
WalterDrake EZ Grip Nail Clipper
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.28

5.0 out of 5 stars A great improvement, really a good purchase, February 15, 2015
These nail clippers dare much easier to use. The other type seem to slip out of my fingers. These are much easier to hold while using.
A great improvement, really a good purchase.

Zenna Home 9153WW, Cottage Collection Bathroom Tissue Stand, White
Zenna Home 9153WW, Cottage Collection Bathroom Tissue Stand, White
Price: $28.18
4 used & new from $28.18

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this tissue holder, February 15, 2015
I love this tissue holder. It fits next to the commode and looks so nice there. It was very easy to put together using the simple directions.
A very good purchase for me, for anyone looking for extra storage, you will always have tissue handy (if you keep it filled).

Nyrius WRC101 Wireless Remote Control Home Automation Power Outlet Outdoor On/Off Switch with 100 Feet Range
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. I use it by my front door, December 18, 2014
This is the first remote I purchased. I love it. I use it by my front door, it is so convenient, I do not have to go out to turn off a light. It works great. You will not be sorry if you purchase this remote. It works.

Scrub Daddy, 4 Pack (FFP)
Scrub Daddy, 4 Pack (FFP)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great. No smell, December 18, 2014
I just cannot tell what I used before the Scrub Daddy. I was always throwing away smelly sponges. These are great. No smell, They clean everything really good. I love that they get soft in hot water and hard in cold water. Cold, they are great for scrubbing stuff off the pans etc.
Hot they clean my dishes etc great. I love them for cleaning my glass stove top. I use a little barkeepers friend and the scrub daddy and I have a clean and shiny glass top. Many of my friends have purchased them after seeing them being used at my home.

KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener, Black
KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener, Black
Price: $5.99
91 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For such a little sharpener it is great. I keep it by my food prep area ..., December 18, 2014
For such a little sharpener it is great. I keep it by my food prep area and use it whenever I need a blade sharpened. I have used it for the knives I thought were okay, however after sharpening them what a difference. You cannot go wrong with this one.

WalterDrake Headboard Light
WalterDrake Headboard Light
Offered by Miles Kimball Company
Price: $22.99
8 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This lamp is perfect for me, December 18, 2014
This lamp is perfect for me. I hated to turn on a lamp during the night if I had to get up. I found a 7 1/2 watt bulb in Walgreens. Perfect.
I do not read in bed, I sleep. I am quite happy with this purchase.

Weanas® Wireless Outdoor Remote Switch with 2 Grounded Outlets to Control Outdoor Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars What did we do before remotes?, December 18, 2014
This remote is perfect for me. I can turn on and off the Christmas tree in the yard, from the kitchen. I am in love with remotes. Makes it so much easier to control the lights. I did not like the timer as it stayed on either too long or not long enough. Yes, I set it correctly. I also purchased a remote for my little blue tree at the front door. Click, click and It is on and off when I want. You will love it.
I have one with two outlets on it and one with just one for the one by the front door.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5