Profile for tlritter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tlritter RSS Feed

Silver Round CZ Halo Vintage Ring
Silver Round CZ Halo Vintage Ring
Offered by EvesAddiction
Price: $48.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty for a right hand cocktail ring, July 17, 2012
Very pretty and sparkly, but obviously not real. The center CZ stone is very large, and does not look like a diamond. So far, so good, I've had it a month, and have not lost any stones or seen any signs of it falling apart. It's great for a temporary ring or for occaional wear as a cocktail ring with some bling! I love the filigree setting, it's very vintage-looking, and the sterling silver also gives it an antique appearance. It's true to size, it has a very thin band, and is comfortable. Overall, great ring!

Dreamgirl Women's Plus Size Burlesque Bombshell Garter Slip and Thong, Blue/Black, 1-2X
Offered by PlusSizeLingerieBoutique
Price: $44.95

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, July 17, 2012
This chemise is OK, I was specifically looking for something with a built in bra or underwire. The bra cups are very large(I wear 38D) and VERY flimsy! There is no bra strap in the back, so it doesn't offer much support. The straps are also very thin and tend to dig in. Consistent with some the other reviews I read, the stockings were not included in the package. I emailed the vendor, and they shipped the stockings separately, however they are a size small, which obviously doesn't jive with a plus sized item! Overall, it's just OK, but not worth more than $10, in my opinion, it's basically just cheap.

La Terre Fashion - Keira - Handbag with zipper closure, and turn-key front pocket. Interior pockets. 14.5 L X 6.5 D X 11 H
Offered by Your Dream Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not worth the price, July 17, 2012
This bag is really cute, the color is a little darker mustardy brownish-yellow than the bright lemon yellow, I was expecting. I've had it 3 weeks and the stitching in a couple areas is already starting to come out a bit. It has alot of compartments and zippered areas inside and is very roomy. I love the gold tone hardware. I especially like the 2 outer pouches for keys/phone, so I can find them quickly without having to dig inside. The biggest drawback for me is the funky smell...weird chemical smell, and not the nice smell of leather. I was hoping it would disappear after a few days, but it's still here! The odor has faded, but I hate carrying around something that smells so funky. Overall, nice, but not worth the $50 I paid.

KitchenAid KFC3511OB 3.5-Cup Food Chopper - Onyx Black
KitchenAid KFC3511OB 3.5-Cup Food Chopper - Onyx Black
Offered by Marcus AV
Price: Click here to see our price
21 used & new from $29.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great for 90% of food processing needs, March 12, 2012
I love this mini chopper! It's my second one, the first one lasted 6 years, being used about 2-3 x per week. It's quick to assemble, easy to clean (dishwasher safe) and makes blending things easy. The blade stayed sharp, it was the plastic safety mechanism that finally broke. The only drawback is that sometimes (only 10% of the time for me) it's too small. There are some recipes that I need a standard-sized food processor for, so I just make do by processing in batches. I kind of wish it came in a silver or stainless color choice, since I couldn't find one, I just keep it in a drawer. Overall, great product!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2014 6:25 AM PST