ARRAY(0x95777a38)

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HerbalMama RSS Feed

UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Rashguard by Iplay - Pink - 18 Mths
UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Rashguard by Iplay - Pink - 18 Mths
Offered by Baby SuperMall
Price: $14.95
4 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for hot summers like this one!, July 19, 2013
I love this rash guard. Got it in pink, size 18m. My peanut usually wears 12m-18m clothes and this fits well with a little room (not snug). The sleeves are a little long for her now. PRO: She has never gotten a sunburn while wearing this top and her iPlay sunhat. It dries quickly (so quickly I rarely change her at the beach before loading her in the car). CON: Sand in the weave is VERY hard to wash out. However, my 4yos swimsuit does the same thing.

NOW Foods - Cocoa Butter Lotion 8 Oz
NOW Foods - Cocoa Butter Lotion 8 Oz
Offered by Nature and Herbs
Price: $8.38
30 used & new from $5.43

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this lotion!, May 31, 2013
I have used this lotion for years and especially during winter it is the only hand and body lotion I use. I even used it while pregnant twice to help prevent stretch marks. I gained almost 40 lbs with both and have no stretch marks on my belly. I love the rich cocoa smell. It's yummy. Even my hubs uses it while camping when conditions get very dry.

Imse Vimse Flushable Liner - 200 count (Baby)
Imse Vimse Flushable Liner - 200 count (Baby)
Offered by Monkey Buttons
Price: $13.95

2.0 out of 5 stars not so soft, May 31, 2013
I ordered these to place inside our cloth pocket-style diapers since our apt can't accommodate the diaper sprayer we purchased. They were strong and did the job making diaper clean up easier, however, they were not very soft on my daughter's bum and seemed to rub on her skin and chafe occasionally. No diaper rash though. I have since tried a couple other brands and like them better because the texture of the liners is very soft and silky on her skin.

Introductory Calculus For Infants
Introductory Calculus For Infants
by Omi M. Inouye
Price: $10.40
18 used & new from $8.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Take the fear out of math..., December 13, 2011
This is a paperback book with simple, vibrant colors and drawings. Humorously written and not too complicated. I bought this as a gift for my newborn nephew whose parents are both engineers. I think this is going to be the hit of Christmas in our house. Also, for kids, if they've seen math like this their whole lives, they won't be afraid of it when then get to algebra, pre-calc, etc when they get to high school. Kudos to the author!

Rockin' Green Classic Rock Rage against the Raspberry 45/90
Rockin' Green Classic Rock Rage against the Raspberry 45/90

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome detergent!, May 22, 2011
I use this detergent just for cloth diapers, and let me say, it ROCKS! NO stains, residual smells, nothing. Super clean cloth diapers. Hurray! And, its better for the planet than most other detergents, so that's bonus. I love the raspberry smell when you open the pouch, just wish it stayed on the clothes too, but it doesn't, it rinses out completely. I love the feel of our fabrics after they've been washed too.

Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion 4 oz. Squirt Bottle, Concentrate
Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion 4 oz. Squirt Bottle, Concentrate
Price: $15.95
4 used & new from $14.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Intensifies ammonia smell, May 22, 2011
I'm a CD mom and have now switched to cloth wipes too. I bought this as a "wipe juice" but have been very disappointed. When I spray on the cloths, its fine, but as soon as it comes in contact with my daughter's pee or poo, it makes the ammonia smell so strong I gag. That certainly doesn't happen when I've used regular disposable wipes or just water/cloth wipes. This bottle of concentrate is also 1/2 the size of its competitor, so I was surprised to pay so much for so little concentrate. The only redeeming quality is that my 2 yo loves it as "boo boo" spray when she scrapes her knees. And the tea tree oil is antiseptic, so no complaints there.