Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Papa Rick > Reviews

Browse

Papa Rick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Papa Rick RSS Feed

Tripp Lite Isobar 4 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip 6ft Cord Right Angle Plug 3330 Joules (ISOBAR4ULTRA)
Offered by Kendasun LLC
Price: $40.13
136 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome unit, I've had a 6 outlet unit for ..., September 8, 2014
Awesome unit, I've had a 6 outlet unit for years, added 2 more 4 outlet units. Like the metal housing, indicator LED's, high surge rating.

Stanley 31526 Grounded Heavy Duty Appliance Extension Cord, 6-Feet, Beige
Stanley 31526 Grounded Heavy Duty Appliance Extension Cord, 6-Feet, Beige
Price: $9.15
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 8, 2014
Good, solid, 14 gauge conductors.

La Crosse Technology WS-9160U-IT Digital Thermometer with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
Price: $19.97
49 used & new from $9.49

3.0 out of 5 stars La Crosse digital thermometer, May 5, 2011
La Crosse makes a very nice weather station, my son has one he got through LL Bean. This one is definitely a let-down. First checked it with a lab grade mercury thermometer on several occasions. Read 3 to 3 1/2 degrees high. A little disappointed, but OK, close enough (wish products like this would leave out the decimal point). The convenience of waking up and seeing the temperature is nice. It works fine in the AM and at night. During the afternoon, it reads about ten degrees high! The sensor sits under the eave on the shady side of the house, about fifteen feet from the sensor for my son's unit. No external influence, it's not over a drier vent, can't see any reason for it. I originally wanted a dial unit to replace the one outside my window, couldn't find one with the type of bracket I wanted, too lazy to make one up in the dead of winter, thought I'd try this one. Would I buy one again? I might, knowing the pros and cons. One pro is that it's very easy to see with large, bold numbers. Morning and night temperatures are the most important to me, use them to gauge how I run my wood furnace.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2011 7:43 AM PDT

Jackson Smith & Wesson 3011674 Magnum Safety Glasses Black Frame Smoke Lens 1 Pair
Offered by HeavyDutyStore
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sun glasses, May 5, 2011
Tried on my first pair about 8 years ago, working for a blasting company. Totally impressed for two reasons: 1 they are comfortable, sit away from your face a bit, don't fog up as easily as the "cool" glasses all the younger guys liked, 2 they provide exceptional eye protection on sides and don't interfere with peripheral vision. I have them in clear, yellow, and the dark smoke, they're all I wear for sunglasses. Wear them shooting, driving, mowing, etc. Bought a "designer" pair before I had these, afraid to drive with them as they blocked peripheral vision.

Down Periscope
Down Periscope
DVD ~ Kelsey Grammer
33 used & new from $1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Down Periscope, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Down Periscope (DVD)
Kelsey Grammer turns in a really good performance here. It's a very light movie, fun-filled, just the ticket to chase away the blues.

Rat Race (Special Collector's Edition)
Rat Race (Special Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Breckin Meyer
Offered by CDWarehouseOnline
Price: $23.99
69 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Rat Race, January 15, 2011
One of the funniest movies I've ever seen! My main interests in movies are action, sci-fi action, and comedy. This one tops the list.

The Final Season
The Final Season
DVD ~ Rachel Leigh Cook
Offered by Sparks DVD Sales
Price: $5.99
147 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Final Season, January 15, 2011
This review is from: The Final Season (DVD)
Sports lovers will thoroughly enjoy this movie. It's low key, but a very moving story. The fact that it's based on true events brings it right to the heart. Sean Astin gives a solid performance, as does everyone. I loved him in Rudy. I gave my copy to a friend at work, and bought another one for myself.

LEGO Bricks & More Deluxe Brick Box #5508 (704 pieces)
LEGO Bricks & More Deluxe Brick Box #5508 (704 pieces)
17 used & new from $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Deluxe set, January 15, 2011
Couldn't tell from the pictures, looked like just a big set of Legos (not a bad thing). Turned out to be a great addition to my grand daughter's Lego collection, some really unique parts. She loves to build stuff with her dad, perfect gift. Legos are great for getting the imagination going.

Sorry Spin
Sorry Spin
Offered by KareFarle0
Price: $21.49
62 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Twist on Sorry, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Sorry Spin (Toy)
I read a couple of reviews on Amazon, had mixed feelings. Got it anyway for my grand daughter. As one review stated, it took awhile to assemble. First time we all played it, my daughter in law thought the idea was lame at first, but once we got into it, it was really fun. They introduced an entirely new way to play, it was great! Would highly recommend it.

Christmas Town
Christmas Town
DVD ~ Patrick Muldoon
Price: $7.58
13 used & new from $2.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Magic, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Christmas Town (DVD)
Excellent movie, if you love the spirit of Christmas, you'll like this one. Watched it a number of times this Christmas.