Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for bettylion > Reviews

Browse

bettylion's Profile

Customer Reviews: 130

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bettylion RSS Feed (new england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Motorola USB Wall Charger with Micro USB Data Cable - Bulk Packaging - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Dealz for Less
Price: $5.71
17 used & new from $3.81

1.0 out of 5 stars This listing was previously for a decent charger, but now they've switched to JUNK, January 29, 2016
I had previously ordered some chargers from Amazon, they were great and I wanted more, so I clicked "Re-Order" in my history, thinking I would get the SAME item. WRONG! First of all, they took forever to get here, shipped direct from some foreign country, which I don't recall happening before. Secondly, the cords are MUCH shorter than on my original chargers. Third, they just plain DON'T WORK. Absolutely nothing happens when I plug in my phone. It doesn't even recognize it's plugged into a charger. Junk.

Redken Satinwear Blow Dry Lotion, 5-Ounces Bottle
Redken Satinwear Blow Dry Lotion, 5-Ounces Bottle
Offered by BeautyMellow
Price: $11.01
25 used & new from $11.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, October 9, 2015
I've used this a couple of times now and it seems to be really making a difference. After blow drying my hair feels almost as good as when the hairdresser does it. A little goes a long way, even on thick long hair. Very pleased!

Clarks Women's Malia Willo Riding Boot, Brown Leather, 7 M US
Clarks Women's Malia Willo Riding Boot, Brown Leather, 7 M US
Offered by Why Pay More and Fast Shipping
Price: $47.50
5 used & new from $47.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, October 9, 2015
I was excited to get these since they look beautiful in the picture and I understand Clarks to be a good brand.

Note that these run very small! I wear a 6.5 and ordered these in a 7. I was surprised to find they were way too tight. Especially in the toes, and I have small toes/narrow feet. I would have had to order up even more, which is really unusual. I do not own any shoes over a size 7.

I also felt unstable in them, somehow. Even though it's a chunky heel, I felt wobbly in these. Maybe Clarks just isn't my brand.

Sunbeam Luxurious Velvet Plush Premiun Soft Heated Throw Blanket with 3 Heat Settings Digital Control and Auto-off - Cranberry Red
Offered by VCT ELECTRONICS
Price: $51.99
8 used & new from $39.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Little heat, October 9, 2015
Got one of these at Costco, seemed like a good price compared to others I've seen. I've never had any heated blanket. Maybe my expectations were off, but it seemed like this blanket barely heated up at all, even on the High setting. My husband was also unimpressed. It wasn't much better than a regular plush throw, with the added discomfort of feeling all the wires. Not worth it to me...I'm returning it. I just don't know if I got a bad one, or if the negligible warmth is typical of these kinds of blankets?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2015 11:33 PM PST

Hanna Kay Premium 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector ,Hypoallergenic - 10 Year Warranty Queens Size
Offered by Perella's
Price: $69.95
11 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprised how noisy this was compared to my last protector, August 20, 2015
I bought this based on all the positive reviews, so, I was surprised at how noisy this was. I've only had one mattress protector before, that I got from a furniture store, and it was very soft and made no no noise. This protector does have a soft terry surface, but under that, it sounds plastic-y. I found this to be annoyingly crinkly. I put it on the bed, put the fitted sheet over it... nope. Can't do it. Don't like it. I will try another brand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2015 8:35 AM PDT

Bedtime Bliss® Contoured & Comfortable Sleep Mask & Moldex® Ear Plugs. Includes Carry Pouch for Eye Mask and Ear Plugs - For Travel, Shift Work & Meditation.
Price: $12.97
2 used & new from $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a big difference!, July 6, 2015
I started working nights a year ago and I still wasn't sleeping well during the day despite room darkening curtains. This mask has a great design, the contouring keeps all light out, and the fact that you can open your eyes instead of having them squashed shut helps trick my brain, I think. It is very comfortable and stays put. I've been able to fall asleep and stay asleep! Makes a big difference in quality of sleep and so I'm feeling better overall. Should have ordered this long ago!

Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Black, FN-03
Yens® Fantasybag 3-Zipper Fanny Pack-Black, FN-03
Offered by FantasyBuy
Price: $8.25
3 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit smaller than I was hoping for, May 26, 2015
Seems like a decent pack, but it was smaller than I was hoping for. I bought a fanny pack while on vacation last year and that one is able to fit a regular sized disposable water bottle. This one could not. :( Even though they look almost exactly the same, the other fanny pack's main pocket is bigger by maybe an inch or two. The entire reason I'm buying more fanny packs is because I wanted 2 matching ones to sew together a custom dog backpack and it needs to be big enough to carry a water bottle. I have to return these and keep looking but if you are looking for a basic fanny pack for regular purposes, this one seems more than adequate.

How to Manage Your Money When You Don't Have Any (Second Edition)
How to Manage Your Money When You Don't Have Any (Second Edition)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, May 14, 2015
I enjoyed reading this. I thought it was well written, it's engaging, it didn't bore me. I thought I'd heard it all when it comes to money management, but this author invites you to think about your finances in a new way. It's largely about taking a new psychological approach to prioritizing your spending. I am definitely making a few changes after reading this.

Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary
Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary
by David Sedaris
Price: $9.36
278 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars This book ruined my afternoon., May 14, 2015
I picked up this book in my library. It was on the "librarian's picks" shelf. I've never read anything by David Sedaris. The fact that my kindly old librarians liked this book, coupled with the cute cover illustration, led me to believe that it was going to be something cute and funny. That was my first mistake.

My second mistake was that I just happened to crack open the book during a black mood, thinking it might cheer me up. Whoa. No. Nope. Really bad move on my part. WARNING: Do not read this book when feeling sad! It only made me feel so, so much worse.

I am usually really into dark humor. But these stories were not funny. They were just depressing. Some were vulgar. Many were violent.

TERRO Ant Killer Liquid Ant Baits (pre-filled) , Pack of 1
TERRO Ant Killer Liquid Ant Baits (pre-filled) , Pack of 1
Price: $5.68
57 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!!!, May 14, 2015
I've been battling the little sugar ants in my kitchen for a couple of summers now despite going to great lengths to keep things spotless and caulk cracks. Raid and combat traps seem to have little or no effect. I didn't have high hopes for these terro traps, but wow!!!! They worked like a charm! Within minutes of setting two of these on my counters word spread among the ants and they came out in droves (which was slightly alarming to see...) six hours later there were a couple dead ones around the traps but nobody alive...a week later I still haven't seen an ant! I'm thrilled!

I would suggest putting the traps on a scrap of cardboard. Somehow even though we opened them very carefully, i later discovered some of the goo got on the counter (maybe dragged out on ant feet?) The stuff semi hardens almost like glue. A real pain to try to clean up. Avoid the mess by putting something underneath.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13