Profile for Tarapinn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tarapinn RSS Feed (Stow, ma)

Kaleidoscope Making Kit
Kaleidoscope Making Kit
Offered by It's A Big Deal
Price: $10.95
15 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars She loved it., March 17, 2015
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Making Kit (Toy)
Ordered as a birthday gift for 6 year old girl. She loved it.

Food To Live ® Organic Cashews (Whole, Raw) (2 Pounds)
Food To Live ® Organic Cashews (Whole, Raw) (2 Pounds)
Offered by Food To Live ®
Price: $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the product, March 17, 2015
They were fresh and delicious. Very happy with the product. wish they were offered as subscribe & save! time to order more.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars worked great until it didn't, February 25, 2012
I have now owned 2 of this exact item. They sell it at a local paper store for 9.99. I originally bought it because it wasn't as long as most and I wanted it for my very petite 5 year old. At first this item worked great, but within a week it started to slowly deteriorate. Every time it impacted something instead of changing colors and making a noise it would turn itself off. Eventually it wouldn't turn on at all and my son was in Tears.. I figured it must have just been a bad one and purchased another one a couple months later from the same store. He has now been playing with it for 24 hours and the same issues are happening. He is not overly violent and rarely hits anything more than a pillow with it so I can't blame him for being rough. We have tried replacing the batteries but it makes no difference. As soon as he noticed the signs of its deterioration this time around he was in tears again. This is a poorly made toy and not worth the money.

Trucks (Bright Baby)
Trucks (Bright Baby)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book
Price: $4.35
234 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my little truck lover, July 8, 2008
This review is from: Trucks (Bright Baby) (Board book)
My 18 month old is talking up a storm and LOVES trucks. He insists on reading this book over and over. The pictures are clear and he can now name EVERY truck in the book although he has some trouble with "car transporter". The word is a bit long for a kiddie book but he's certainly up for the challenge. I would recommend this book for any truck lover or word enthusiast. It is not a story book, just pictures and words. Some other vehicles include "mini loader", "digger", "ambulance", "fuel truck", "cement mixer", "fire engine".

Mommy's Helper Safer Grip 11.5"  40524
Mommy's Helper Safer Grip 11.5" 40524
Price: $11.57
47 used & new from $5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars good good, March 18, 2008
This is great product. we've had it up in our bathroom for a few weeks now. It only came loose once and that was because we hadn't had one of the tabs flipped all the way down. Just make sure to clean the surface well first.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2015 1:31 PM PST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, March 18, 2008
Got this to send pasta to my son's daycare for lunch. Both the lid and the base have soft rubber areas which I could easily write his name on with a sharpie. The food is still reasonably warm at lunch if I nuke it in a separate dish before leaving the house in the morning. I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars because you have to be careful to thread the cover on right and it can sometimes take a few tries. All in all though a very good product.