Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for whitewater > Reviews

Browse

whitewater's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

whitewater RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Boppy Pillow with Interactive Slipcover, Gentle Ocean (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Freedom Wholesalers
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tactile Experience for Baby, October 27, 2014
Every baby needs a Boppy and the gentle ocean cover is just precious. I feel sure our new nephew will enjoy touching the attachments. His mama thought it was perfect for his ocean themed nursery.

Camo Gift Wrap 3-pack
Camo Gift Wrap 3-pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Pink, October 27, 2014
Our daughter in law is expecting a girl and has chosen pink camo for the baby's nursery, clothes, diaper bag, etc. Hostesses at her baby showers have served camo cakes on camo dishes, so I figured I had better get into the spirit. The paper is good quality and my presents really looked nice. The other two rolls of wrap will work for the hunting gentlemen in the family for various occasions.

Dr. Seuss's ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book!
Dr. Seuss's ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book!
by Dr. Seuss
Edition: Board book
Price: $3.13
598 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars RHYME, RHYTHM, AND A RIOT, October 16, 2014
Reading instructors have proclaimed this to be THE book to read to kids who are learning letters and sounds. I started reading it to our grandson by his first birthday. The rhythm captivated him long before the words. He learned some fine nouns and verbs. By the time he was two, he was quoting bits and pieces. Letter identification and letter/sound association soon followed. I inserted some personal information to add interest, "My mommy's name is Megan." "Gabe' s Gam is gorgeous, and so is he." And who doesn't love a fiffer feffer fezz?

Fits American Girl 18" Camo Pajamas & Teddy Bear - 18 Inch Doll Clothes/clothing
Offered by Emily Rose Doll Clothes
Price: $12.95
3 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made and Just Plain Cute, October 16, 2014
Emma looks cute in her camo gear and her "mother" likes to dress them in matching outfits.

Horse Robe - S
Horse Robe - S

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered One More, October 16, 2014
This review is from: Horse Robe (Apparel)
I purchased this robe for my daughter-in-law to take to the hospital when she gives birth. She is having a late fall baby so I wanted her to have something soft and warm for night feeding, too. Our grand daughter put on the robe as soon as it came out of the gift bag. She really wanted that robe. She and her mother loved the softness as well as those horses. I ordered another one to give to o the big sister for Christmas. I was delighted to find gifts that "my girls" really loved.

Belkin Extra Long (10ft) Micro USB ChargeSync Cable, Pink (compatible with all Kindle Fire and Kindle Paperwhite models, Fire Phone, Playstation 4, and Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars doesnt get lost!, May 16, 2014
I love the length of the cord and with the bright color, it doesn't blend in with its surroundings. No protective coloration for this.

Reef Women's Slap 3 Flip Flop,Brown/Cream/Coral,8 M US
Reef Women's Slap 3 Flip Flop,Brown/Cream/Coral,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sole, May 16, 2014
The sole is firm enough to be supportive, but is "bouncy". It feels so good when I walk. I like the colors, too. These may be the most comfortable pair of Reefs I own.

Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Previous Generation - 2nd),-R

5.0 out of 5 stars must have my kindle, April 26, 2014
I like the larger size and great sound. Kindles are easy to use and transport. The WiFi feature is a necessity for my entertainment, even though I do read novels. The disadvantage is not being to see the screen in a sunny room or at the beach.

Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure
Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure
by James Dean
Price: $9.99
119 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Kids Love It., April 26, 2014
I bought this book for my grandson and read it to his kindergarten class. They are Pete the Cat fans and liked helping me read. Predictions come easy in this story and there are lots of beginning-to-read-word-list words for emigrant readers. The illustrations are amusing. The message, it is fun to help others, was well presented in this simple tale.

Upstairs at the White House: My Life with the First Ladies
Upstairs at the White House: My Life with the First Ladies
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really interesting book, April 26, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the first ladies. While it was not a gossipy tell all book, the information was well presented and quite informative. I wasn't aware of all the responsibilities associated with the job. I loved reading about how each family made the white house their own. It was fascinating to learn how each lady had her own way of getting things done and making her own Mark in history.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7