Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Angela R. Neil > Reviews

Browse

Angela R. Neil's Profile

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angela R. Neil "Alishye" RSS Feed (The Pelican State)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
1/2 oz Gecko Food/Diet Cups 100 count
1/2 oz Gecko Food/Diet Cups 100 count
Offered by Pangea Reptile
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable & Reusable, April 23, 2016
These little 1/2 ounce feeding cups fit the small Pangea Magnetic acrylic ledge. Quite durable, and they hold more than enough food for my daughter's gecko. Well made too, so they can be washed and used several times. Amazon's price is reasonable and Prime shipping was fast. I would definitely buy them from Amazon again.

Pangea Magnetic Gecko Ledge (Acrylic) Small
Pangea Magnetic Gecko Ledge (Acrylic) Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a small tank!, April 23, 2016
This small magnetic Pangea feeding ledge is the perfect size for my daughter's Exo Terra Crested Gecko tank (10"Wx10"Dx18"H). It's takes up hardly any space, so we have plenty of room for lots of plants and climbing branches. The magnets are strong and supports the weight of my daughter's gecko. The little 1/2 ounce food cups will fit in the ledge and you can find those on Amazon too. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to others.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Silicone Egg Poacher - 4 Pack Egg Cookware Cups, Egg Cooker, Cooking Perfect Poached Eggs In Minutes! Replaces Your Microwave Egg Poacher - Egg Rings - Egg Boiler, Its a Must Have Kitchen Gadget
Offered by Kitchen Discovery
Price: $22.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use and clean, April 21, 2016
I love these little pods! They make perfect poached eggs in five minutes:

1) Spray with the pods with Pam.
2) Put about 2 inches of water in the pot and bring it to a boil.
3) Put the pods in the pot and crack the eggs into the pods.
4) Lower the heat to medium/low and cover the pot.
5) Set the timer for 5 minutes.
6) Remove the pods from the pot (I used a poachpod lifter), and then slide the eggs out!

Done! A couple of times I used a silicone spatula to go around the eggs of the egg before it would slide out, but usually just slides out on its own. Then quickly swipe them with a soapy dishcloth and rinse. Nothing hard about that. I would definitely recommend these to others. This is my honest opinion. I didn't receive a discounted product in exchange for my review.

5 Horizontal (Side Mount) Poultry Nipples
5 Horizontal (Side Mount) Poultry Nipples
Offered by All'Bout Chickens
Price: $16.44
4 used & new from $9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Chicks Love It!, April 7, 2016
Length:: 0:35 Mins

My baby chicks didn't have any problems learning how to use these. I've used a Tidy Cats Cat Litter, Clumping, Glade, 35-Pound Pail, Pack of 1 and a Rubbermaid Commercial Brute Heavy-Duty Waste/Utility Container with no problems and no leaks. We've used 25 Automatic Chicken Water Nipple Drinker Feeders Poultry Hen Screw Style and had problems with leaking. No so with these side mount nipples! It's very easy to install using a drill and 11/32 drill bit, then twist in the threaded nipples. Quick and simple. They are a bit expensive, $16.48 for 5, but well worth it in my opinion. I liked them so much, I recently bought another set. I would definitely recommend them to others!

RELPER 20CM Bracelet Style Cord TPE Flat 8 Pin USB Data Charger Lightning Cable for iPhone 6 iPhone 5 iPhone5S iPhone5c iPad Nano (blue)
Offered by RELPER
Price: $19.00
2 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Convenient!, April 6, 2016
I love that it's wearable - so cute and a cool idea for kids too! Very inexpensive - I paid only $7.99. It works great on my daughter's iPhone 6 Plus and my iPhone 6s Plus. I've tried it with a backup battery, a charging station and an iPhone charging cube. It works with all of them. It's a little big on my daughter's wrist, but it doesn't fall off, so it's not really a big deal. It's not a super large bracelet, she's just petite. The clasp holds okay, but if it's pulled too hard it will pop open. It would be nice if the clasp was a little bit more secure. My daughter will have to be careful not to catch it on anything so it doesn't pop off. It would make a fun little gift. This is my honest opinion. I didn't get a discount or anything free for my review. My daughter and I like the bracelet and I would buy it again.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fruit of the Loom Big Girls' CottonConvertible Bralette, Black/White/Sand, 28(Pack of 3)
Price: $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little training bra, March 22, 2016
I bought this for my very petite 9 year old. She's about the size of a 6 year old so it's hard to find a training bra small enough for her. She's 22" around her chest and I bought a size 28. They fit her perfectly and cover what needs to be covered. She's says they are very comfortable and super easy to put on by herself. The designs and colors are cute too. I really like that they aren't padded. Little girls don't need padded bras. These fit discreetly under her clothes without being obvious. Since my daughter liked them so much, I bought another pack. I would absolutely recommend them to other Moms looking for a cute, comfortable, no-frills training bra for their tweens. My only "complaint" is that I wish they offered more colors and designs for this style.

PetSafe 5-Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
PetSafe 5-Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
Price: $36.99
50 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST!, March 3, 2016
I bought the 5-meal feeder in 2009 for my Japanese Chin. We still have it and it still works perfectly. The batteries last a really long time. So long that I can't remember the last time I had to change them. My Japanese Chin knows when he hears the whirling sound, it's time to eat! The feeder is a little confusing at first to program, but that's ok because I've never had to reprogram it since 2009. So it's by no means a deal breaker. In fact, I just purchased another one for my daughter's cat. I just hope the new feeder works as awesome as the old one. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and I highly recommend it to others.

Super Funny Hand Signal Pencil Cap Erasers, Random Color, Pack of 20
Super Funny Hand Signal Pencil Cap Erasers, Random Color, Pack of 20
Offered by Super Target 1
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but only 3 colors..., February 7, 2016
Super cute, big and inexpensive erasers. Great value! Fun little gift for my daughter's class. My pack only had three colors though - blue, purple and green - no pink or orange as pictured. A bit disappointed about that, but otherwise a good purchase that I would recommend to others.

Ultimate Gecko Ledge - Magnetic Gecko Diet Feeder
Ultimate Gecko Ledge - Magnetic Gecko Diet Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ledge, but a bit big for the small Exo-Terra Crested Gecko Kit, November 3, 2015
It's a great ledge, the magnets completely support it when it's filled with food, water and our gecko sits on it. The only problem is it's a bit big for our small Exo-Terra Crested Gecko Kit (12x12x18). There ends up being just too much in the tank and no room really to add vines and extra plants. I do like it though and recommend it to people with bigger tanks. Maybe two of the smaller single dish ledges will work better in our tank than this one.

Dream Star Little Girls Tiered Jersey and Lace Tank, Deep Pink, X-Large/6X
Dream Star Little Girls Tiered Jersey and Lace Tank, Deep Pink, X-Large/6X

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!, July 21, 2015
The top looks so cute in the picture but decidedly less so in person. I bought my daughter a size 6 (her regular shirt size) and while the width is good, it's too short - if she raised her arms you could see her belly. Also the color is nothing like the one pictured. It's more of a dusty magenta - not the pretty pink they have displayed. The lace ruffles and straps are darker too, a completely different color than the the other ruffles. I am not satisfied with the shirt at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8