Profile for Angela R. Neil > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angela R. Neil "Alishye" RSS Feed (The Pelican State)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dream Star Little Girls' Tiered Lace and Jersey Tank, Deep Pink, 6X
Dream Star Little Girls' Tiered Lace and Jersey Tank, Deep Pink, 6X

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!, July 21, 2015
The top looks so cute in the picture but decidedly less so in person. I bought my daughter a size 6 (her regular shirt size) and while the width is good, it's too short - if she raised her arms you could see her belly. Also the color is nothing like the one pictured. It's more of a dusty magenta - not the pretty pink they have displayed. The lace ruffles and straps are darker too, a completely different color than the the other ruffles. I am not satisfied with the shirt at all.

U Glow Girl Little Girls Denim Blue Move Me Light Up Capri (5)
U Glow Girl Little Girls Denim Blue Move Me Light Up Capri (5)
Offered by Joker Kids
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Light Up, April 30, 2015
These are super cute and fit my daughter as expected. But I got them because they were supposed to light up. They don't. It was disappointing but she still likes them. I probably wouldn't buy them again because their main selling point (lighting up) doesn't work.

HIC Salt Cellar with Spoon, 4 by 3-inch
HIC Salt Cellar with Spoon, 4 by 3-inch
Offered by BigKitchen
Price: $9.26
7 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Chick Feeder!, April 29, 2015
I bought this because it makes a great little baby chick feeder. Chicks are very messy and this stops them from wasting feed and getting it dirty. As several reviewers noted, the opening is small, but that's what I was looking for in a salt pig. The others have big openings and the chicks climb inside. They can't with this one.

WOW Sports Gator Boat
WOW Sports Gator Boat
Offered by AR Discounts
Price: $121.99
8 used & new from $121.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Summertime Fun!!, April 7, 2015
This review is from: WOW Sports Gator Boat (Sports)
My husband got this huge towable at Sam's Club. It's very durable and the kids absolutely LOVE it! My husband got it mainly for the kids, but it's plenty big enough for adults too.

Stackable Porcelain Cappuccino Cup & Saucer 9 Pc Set
Stackable Porcelain Cappuccino Cup & Saucer 9 Pc Set
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $28.00
17 used & new from $21.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, Space Saving, January 7, 2015
These look great on my counter next to my Inissia machine. Holds the largest cup of espresso my machine makes plus hot milk and froth to make a perfect cup of cappuccino. Very satisfied and would definitely recommend.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mind Reader NEST3PC-RED "Anchor" Coffee Pack Drawer for Nespresso Capsules, Red, Holds 50
Price: $19.99
26 used & new from $6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Space saving and attractive, January 7, 2015
Nice looking little drawer for all my Nespresso Inissia capsules. Space saving for those with small kitchens like mine. It has plenty of room on top for both my Inissia and Aeroccino. Very satisfied and would definitely recommend.

BriteTap Chicken Waterer
BriteTap Chicken Waterer
Offered by BriteTap Chicken Waterer
Price: $32.95
2 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicks LOVED it!, May 16, 2014
Length:: 0:34 Mins

My chicks took to the BriteTap right away. Once one chick started tapping, the others followed her lead. Super easy to install - it only took a couple of minutes. I used an Igloo 41148 Sport Jug With Hanging Links, Blue & White, 1/2-Gal. (mine is a 2 gallon one). I was using a Harris Farms 4220 Plastic Poultry Water Fountain, 5-Quart but the chicks kept pooping in it. Yuck! With the BriteTap the water stays clean. Shipping was very quick too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 10:48 AM PDT

Romanoff Organizer Box, Large, Strawberry
Romanoff Organizer Box, Large, Strawberry
Price: $10.20
8 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Rainbow Loom Organizer, September 26, 2013
This strawberry pink organizer is excellent for the Rainbow Loom, mini loom, hook and plenty of rubber bands. It has one long compartment that is the perfect size for the loom. Another compartment (slightly shorter than the main compartment) that holds my daughter's Mini Rainbow Loom, hook, c-clips, charms and bracelets she's made. Two compartments half the size of the "hook compartment" that holds an entire pack of 600 rubber bands and 13 smaller compartments that holds around 300 rubber bands. Lots of room! It's very sturdy and the is handle secure. We like it and we plan on decorating the lid with my daughter's name and stickers. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for something to keep your child's Rainbow Loom supplies neatly organized!

GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare -Matte Clear Screen Protector Film for iPod Touch 4th Generation -3-Pack
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER Easy to Apply!, January 22, 2013
I didn't have any problems applying this screen protector to my daughter's iPod. It went on effortlessly with only a couple of bubbles that immediately smoothed right out when I used the little card that was included in the package. Fits the iPod perfectly. The only "flaw" that I can detect, are very faint grid lines. Nothing major and my daughter never noticed. The description says they can be washed and reused, but I haven't tried that yet. In all, considering the low price I paid ($7.95) for 3 screen protectors (which included FREE 2nd day shipping)- it was an excellent buy and I definitively recommend it to others.

Premium 3D Diamond Pearl Flower Decoration Bling Protector Skin Cover Case Pink for Apple iPod Touch 4 / 4G / 4th Generation - Pink 4.5" Branded Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen + Pry Removal Tool Included - In The Friendly Swede® Retail Packaging

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the Exact Case as the Picture, January 22, 2013
The case I received isn't the same as the one in the picture - at least the front isn't at all. The back is exactly the same. When I emailed the seller and told them I didn't get the case as pictured, they replied that perhaps I didn't buy the correct case. I didn't appreciate the tone - as if it was my fault because I didn't read the description correctly. I did. My daughter has an iPod Touch 4G - the same one that was described in the product title. I expected the case in the picture, but that's not what I got.
I bought a case based on looks rather than full protection. That said, while the back of the case is very cute - I don't like the front at all. My daughter has had this case for 5 days. A few of the rhinestones have fallen off on the front piece - but none off the back. The missing rhinestones may have something to do with the fact the case I received only has a very thin strip of rhinestones around the front - I don't know. Also, the paint has chipped off the pink flowers on the back a little bit, but that's about it. I expected obvious, fairly quick, small signs of wear and tear on this type of decorative case, so I'm not too upset about the chipped paint. However, I'm very disappointed I didn't received the exact case I ordered.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2013 6:08 AM PST