Profile for Angela R. Neil > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angela R. Neil "Alishye" RSS Feed (The Pelican State)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
BriteTap Chicken Waterer
BriteTap Chicken Waterer
Offered by BriteTap Chicken Waterer
Price: $32.95
2 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicks LOVED it!, May 16, 2014
Length:: 0:34 Mins

My chicks took to the BriteTap right away. Once one chick started tapping, the others followed her lead. Super easy to install - it only took a couple of minutes. I used an Igloo 41148 Sport Jug With Hanging Links, Blue & White, 1/2-Gal. (mine is a 2 gallon one). I was using a Harris Farms 4220 Plastic Poultry Water Fountain, 5-Quart but the chicks kept pooping in it. Yuck! With the BriteTap the water stays clean. Shipping was very quick too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 10:48 AM PDT

Romanoff Organizer Box, Large, Strawberry
Romanoff Organizer Box, Large, Strawberry
Price: $11.05
18 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Rainbow Loom Organizer, September 26, 2013
This strawberry pink organizer is excellent for the Rainbow Loom, mini loom, hook and plenty of rubber bands. It has one long compartment that is the perfect size for the loom. Another compartment (slightly shorter than the main compartment) that holds my daughter's Mini Rainbow Loom, hook, c-clips, charms and bracelets she's made. Two compartments half the size of the "hook compartment" that holds an entire pack of 600 rubber bands and 13 smaller compartments that holds around 300 rubber bands. Lots of room! It's very sturdy and the is handle secure. We like it and we plan on decorating the lid with my daughter's name and stickers. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for something to keep your child's Rainbow Loom supplies neatly organized!

GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare -Matte Clear Screen Protector Film for iPod Touch 4th Generation -3-Pack
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER Easy to Apply!, January 22, 2013
I didn't have any problems applying this screen protector to my daughter's iPod. It went on effortlessly with only a couple of bubbles that immediately smoothed right out when I used the little card that was included in the package. Fits the iPod perfectly. The only "flaw" that I can detect, are very faint grid lines. Nothing major and my daughter never noticed. The description says they can be washed and reused, but I haven't tried that yet. In all, considering the low price I paid ($7.95) for 3 screen protectors (which included FREE 2nd day shipping)- it was an excellent buy and I definitively recommend it to others.

Premium 3D Diamond Pearl Flower Decoration Bling Protector Skin Cover Case Pink for Apple iPod Touch 4 / 4G / 4th Generation - Pink 4.5" Branded Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen + Pry Removal Tool Included - In The Friendly Swede® Retail Packaging
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $6.77

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the Exact Case as the Picture, January 22, 2013
The case I received isn't the same as the one in the picture - at least the front isn't at all. The back is exactly the same. When I emailed the seller and told them I didn't get the case as pictured, they replied that perhaps I didn't buy the correct case. I didn't appreciate the tone - as if it was my fault because I didn't read the description correctly. I did. My daughter has an iPod Touch 4G - the same one that was described in the product title. I expected the case in the picture, but that's not what I got.
I bought a case based on looks rather than full protection. That said, while the back of the case is very cute - I don't like the front at all. My daughter has had this case for 5 days. A few of the rhinestones have fallen off on the front piece - but none off the back. The missing rhinestones may have something to do with the fact the case I received only has a very thin strip of rhinestones around the front - I don't know. Also, the paint has chipped off the pink flowers on the back a little bit, but that's about it. I expected obvious, fairly quick, small signs of wear and tear on this type of decorative case, so I'm not too upset about the chipped paint. However, I'm very disappointed I didn't received the exact case I ordered.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2013 6:08 AM PST

Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter
Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter
Price: $32.99
7 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Flimsy - BUT Still Works Great!, November 29, 2012
I bought the large pewter box for our new kitten and she had no qualms using it even though she used a non-dome box before I got this one. I would buy again and have recommended it to friends. Despite a few issues, it works great. Since it's made to roll, it makes sense that the plastic should be stronger. The locks for the lid are tricky and come unlocked often. If the box was made with sturdier plastic or if the locks were metal, I don't think that would be a problem at all. A filter of some kind would've been great too, but still - none of those small issues would dissuade me from buying it again.

There have been many helpful reviews here, so it was easy as pie for me to do it right, hassle-free the first time I cleaned the box. I think, when used properly, this litter box works exactly as advertised:

1. It should be rolled completely to the right - until the lid is on the floor.
2. Give it a little shake if you need to.
3. Roll it back to it's original position.
4. Then tilt it to the left (until it lays on it's side if you have to) so the litter will spill out of the screen back to the bottom of the box.

Many people have a favorite cat litter too, but picking the right one for you can be overwhelming. I think it just depends on your personal preferences - and your cat's. What works for some, doesn't for others. I wanted one that would clump and flush - with as little hassle as possible. I bought Cat's Pride (Oil Dri #1934 14LB Jug Cat Litter) with the pink lid. It works just fine for me and it's exactly what I was looking for in a cat litter. It does great in the litter box too. I haven't noticed any strong smells, but cleaning it every day will help with that.

Overall, I think this litter box is a great product and I definitely recommend it!

i-Blason HD Matte Anti Glare 100% Bubble Free Screen Protector for New Apple iPhone 5S / iPhone 5 Reusable (White)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Effect, September 26, 2012
It's very easy to apply and goes on just as described - without a single bubble. It's clear and I don't notice any reduction in the brightness of my screen. BUT it creates a huge oil slick, rainbow-type effect in the middle of the screen. It's clearly seen when the phone is off - but not so much when the phone is on. The brighter your screen - the less you'll see it. Also you will lose some of i5's amazing touch sensitivity, but I guess that's normal with pretty much any screen protector. Mine didn't include a cleaning cloth - I was a little disappointed about that since the package advertised one. I like that I was able to re-apply it a couple of times to line it up perfectly with absolutely no problems. It's also washable - although I haven't tried to wash mine. Despite a few issues, I'm satisfied with my purchase.

iPhone 5/5S Premium Faux Leather Wallet Case with Floral Interior (White)
iPhone 5/5S Premium Faux Leather Wallet Case with Floral Interior (White)
Offered by Clickjunkie
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Under $10 Bucks!, September 26, 2012
This is a cute little i5 wallet case - I love the floral design. It's well-made too considering it's less than $10. It has room for two credit cards (you might be able to fit more, but it would be a tight fit) and a little bit of cash. The case holds the i5 securely while allowing access to all the ports and buttons. It takes a little getting used to taking pictures, but that's pretty much true with all wallet-style cases. You can't use the flash on your camera with this case - the photo will have a white haze. This is probably because of the opening around the lens isn't large enough. I don't use my flash much so that's not a problem for me. Besides, it's easy to just pop the phone out of the case if I do need the flash. The wrist strap is a nice, convenient feature. I was sorta disappointed that the clasp and rivet on my case are gold-tone and not the pretty silver-tone as advertised. I wanted it to match my white i5, but it was still a very good buy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Small Faces!, July 31, 2012
These are great! They fit my petite 5 year old daughter perfectly. They do a wonderful job sealing around her face to keep the water out while she dives, jumps and swims around our pool. It was so hard to find a small mask that also covered her nose and with lens that weren't made of heavy glass. These are very light and stay in place. I'm glad I found them on Amazon!

Pyle PLVWH1 In-Car Infrared Dual-Channel Wireless Stereo Headphones Compatible with In-Vehicle AV Applications
Price: $22.99
31 used & new from $20.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid Sized & Works Great!, July 27, 2012
I bought two sets of these for my Kia Sedona. My 5 year old daughter and her friend love the new sets and told me that they sound very clear. They are sized just right for little kids and will adjust for bigger kids too. The big power button is nice - so is the soft foam padding around the ear pieces. They appear to be study - but I guess only time will tell. The only trouble I've had with these is keeping the battery covers from sliding off sometimes, but a small piece of transparent tape fixed that little problem. I also like that they fold up small - both pairs fit nicely in the side compartment on my Sedona's third row. Wonderfully priced too at only $19.99 and FREE shipping w/Prime. I'm glad I found these, the Kia dealership wanted to charge me $65 a headset - and they never really worked right since I bought my van 2 years ago. I liked the Pyle headsets so much, I decided to buy a third pair! I definitely recommend these!

The Walking Dead, Vol. 3: Safety Behind Bars
The Walking Dead, Vol. 3: Safety Behind Bars

2.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the Comic, but NO ZOOM Feature on Kindle Fire, July 8, 2012
I love all the Walking Dead collections (books, comics and TV series) so I have no complaints with THAT. But it's hard to SEE the tiny fine print in this Kindle Edition collection (and the others too) of the comics since the Zoom feature seems to be disabled. I'm not even sure why they did it this way for the Kindle Edition since zoom works great in the Comic App. If the Zoom feature could be fixed - it would be perfect!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7