Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for blueyes > Reviews

Browse

blueyes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

blueyes RSS Feed

Ultra Paws Traction Dog Boots - Large
Ultra Paws Traction Dog Boots - Large
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $21.95
6 used & new from $19.85

1.0 out of 5 stars my dogs hate them., May 16, 2012
I have a 4 month old husky and 1 year old rotti (the review is late, i know, i bought them for the supposed dreadful chicago winter we were supposed to have).

My dogs HATE these things. they slide right off, get soaked and provide ZERO protection for their paws. I found salt INSIDE the dogboots....i thought the point was for them to protect their paws? My husky turned them into a chew toy after the snow melted and needless to say I won't be buying more.

Spalding Women's Capri Legging, Black, Small
Spalding Women's Capri Legging, Black, Small
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable and appropriate to leave the house in!, May 16, 2012
So normally I'm one of those girls that can't stand when women wear leggings as pants because they're see-through and not flattering (we all know what I'm talking about). But these are AWESOME. I bought them to work out in and they're so comfortable and the perfect balance of spandex and cotton which means they don't cut into you or look like they're painted on. I'm 5'1 and 115 and I got a small because I have wider hips and a decent backside and they are perfect. Already went for a run in them and a t shirt and I didn't feel like I was revealing too much like I do with some of the other legging/workout pants I've bought in the past. Definitely ordering 2-3 more pairs of the black. can't have enough!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2014 3:12 PM PST