Profile for Sparky's Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sparky's Mom RSS Feed

Flower Essence Repertory: A Comprehensive Guide to the Flower Essences researched by Dr. Edward Bach and the Flower Essence Society
by Patricia Kaminski
Edition: Spiral-bound
23 used & new from $12.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Flower Essence Repertory: A Comprehensive Guide to the Flower Essences researched by Dr. Edward Bach and the Flower Essence Soci, November 5, 2010
Many years of study will have to be undertaken before I can truly appreciate the information found in this book.

Rascal Dog Litter Box
Rascal Dog Litter Box

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this litter box!, June 8, 2009
This review is from: Rascal Dog Litter Box (Misc.)
It was very easy for me to train my dog to use this litter box. He took to it right away. Now we don't have to go out for walks late at night or in the rain and there is no over-shooting onto the floor because the sides prevent that from happening. Sparky and I still go for walks, but the Rasal Litter Box is so handy. It's easy to clean, too. I give him a little treat when he uses it, so now he likes stand by it and look at me. We are both much happier since we have discoved this box. It's worth every penny not to have to go out when the weather is dreadful.
Sparky's Mom, Springfield, IL