Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Tripp Braden > Reviews

Browse

Tripp Braden's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tripp Braden "Tripp Braden" RSS Feed (Williamsfield, OH)

Business Evolution: Creating growth in a rapidly changing world
Business Evolution: Creating growth in a rapidly changing world
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource to help transform your life and business!, April 19, 2015
Business Evolution is a powerful toolkit for personal transformation. What’s the biggest challenge for most of the entrepreneurs I meet? It’s how to grow a business and a life that embraces their unique gifts, strengths, and life experiences. Business Evolution provides you with a roadmap to a more fulfilling life.
Janice provides a great framework to help me assemble the life of my dreams. She offers a great combination of inspiring stories and tools that helped me embrace who I am becoming. If you’re a successful entrepreneur looking to reconnect with your passion and purpose, this book will help you reenergize your life.
She provides a great framework and toolkit to help you find your way to the life you desire. Janice’s Essential 4 Ps framework gives you inspiration and the practical tools to lead an extraordinary life. She explains her four Ps are personality, purpose, pleasure, and process. When you combine these critical elements, you will be able to build an organization that will be proud to share with others in a very powerful way.
I cannot recommend this book enough. I will be sharing her book and ideas with many of my fellow entrepreneurs and business leaders for many years to come.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2015 7:52 AM PDT

Spenser For Hire: The Complete First Season
Spenser For Hire: The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Avery Brooks
Price: $27.49
11 used & new from $27.37

5.0 out of 5 stars A great series. Really enjoyed the series growing up and ..., November 28, 2014
A great series. Really enjoyed the series growing up and couldn't wait to get a set of these. I wasn't disappointed. I would love see some bonus material on future seasons. Several of these stories could come right out of today's headlines. Looking forward to future seasons

Think Agile: How Smart Entrepreneurs Adapt in Order to Succeed
Think Agile: How Smart Entrepreneurs Adapt in Order to Succeed
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource to Become More Agile Entrepreneur, November 17, 2014
I’ve known Taffy Williams for several years. He’s one of the wisest entrepreneurs I’ve ever met. It’s not enough to be smart; you also have to know what works in the real world. His book, Think Agile, should be on your bookshelf if you want to grow and expand your business in the fast changing global economy. Through its ten chapters, Taffy helps you work through many of the most challenging business events a business leader deals with, as well as provides practical, implementable solutions you can use that can get you unstuck today.
His Think Agile framework can help you better understand why and how you do things. Taffy shares his ideas on why agility can provide your business an edge in today’s challenging times. He also helps you understand why you do the things you do. I believe it’s critical for leaders to become more self-aware if they hope to build a successful organization. However, this is not enough. You must have the tools you need to change the way you do things. Taffy’s chapters provide you with many great ideas and checklists that can help you become a more agile leader, faster.
Finally, I recommend putting the book on your nearest bookshelf so you can use it as a reference on a regular basis. I found myself going to this book several times in the last week when talking with a CFO about funding options for his business. I then returned to Think Agile again when talking with an entrepreneur about adding additional products and services to the mix over the coming year. I will be sending them copies as holiday gifts in the coming months. This book can help you change the way you do business. I strongly suggest you grab a copy today – before your competitors do!

Prospect & Flourish: How to Conquer the "Weakest Link" in the Sales Process: (a guide for sales professionals and job seekers)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for busy sales professionals and sales leaders, August 12, 2014
Prospect and Flourish is a great resource for busy sales professionals and sales leaders. Less than 20% of all sales professionals are calling on the right people within their markets. Prospect and Flourish helps you find the right people and then get an appointment with them. Keith Luscher provides several different ways to begin relationships with your best clients. He also provides practical advice to help you increase your sales success and put you back in charge of your prospecting process. If you’re an entrepreneur, sales professional, or leading a sales team, this material helps you break through the noise and deliver quality sales results quickly.

Stop Waiting for It to Get Easier: Create Your Dream Business Now!
Stop Waiting for It to Get Easier: Create Your Dream Business Now!

5.0 out of 5 stars How do you build a great business?, October 21, 2013
Jim Palmer’s book, Stop Waiting For It To Get Easier: Create Your Dream Business Now, is written to help entrepreneurs build their dream business. With a combination of inspiration and perspiration, Jim has created a book to help you build a successful business. His practical, proven advice gives the beginning or experienced small business owner the needed advice and strategies to help them succeed. I can’t recommend it enough.

The Corporate Sponsorship Toolkit
The Corporate Sponsorship Toolkit
by Kim Skildum-Reid
Price: $32.94
27 used & new from $25.91

5.0 out of 5 stars The Corporate Sponsorship Toolkit, September 20, 2012
I'm always asked by clients what one book I would read if I needed to know more about the world of corporate sponsorships. I always recommend The Corporate Sponsorship Toolkit by Kim Skildum-Reid to my clients. Many of my technology clients are just starting to explore this exciting marketing opportunity for their businesses. The book provides them a complete understanding of what they need to know before investing their marketing dollars into the sponsorship. This single book helps them understand how and why they should consider sponsorship and also why they shouldn't. This newest version of the book won't disappoint.

The best news is if they decide to move ahead, Kim provides the required tools to get you started and keep you moving with the least possible struggle. For my Managing Director and CEO clients it provides a great framework to help them get the best out of their marketing team's efforts. For many of them, it provides the required confidence and knowledge to better understand how sponsorship strategies are changing and how to do it right from the start. The book explains key concepts quickly and easily and provides worksheets they can use or work on with their marketing teams.

Can this book provide marketing people with what they need? For most marketing people today, they are almost always overworked and underappreciated. Why would I pick up a copy of The Corporate Sponsorship Toolkit? The book is a quick read and broken down into usable sections and could serve as a just in time tool for your sponsorship research. I keep a copy by my desk when I'm at work on different sponsorship programs. The tools and worksheets speed me on my way no matter what my current sponsorship challenges are.

For me the best part of the book is the preparation section. It walks you through how to evaluate if sponsorships are right for your brand. It's an invaluable overview to work through. If the book had no other section, this would be worth the price. Sponsorships can provide your brand something that so many other current marketing strategies promise but almost always under deliver: customer engagement and results.

I hope this review provides you with the information you need to decide if you could use The Corporate Sponsorship Toolkit by Kim Skildum-Reid. For me it's an easy investment decision.

Sponsorship Seeker's Toolkit Third Edition
Sponsorship Seeker's Toolkit Third Edition
by Kim Skildum-Reid
29 used & new from $3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Sponsorship Seeker's Toolkit Third Edition, May 1, 2012
How do you keep up with the big things going on in sponsorship? I use this book whenenver I need good advice on working through sponsorship opportunities for my clients.

The book comes with forms that can help any organization become better at sponsorships and the challenges that you might face during your sponsorship program. These tools and templates make the book a steal for leaders that are looking to develop new ways of promoting their brand and take their marketing efforts to the next level.

I have bought several copies for my clients over the years and they find the material easy to digest and fast to act on. You can't find a better book on sponsorships.

The Presidents Club: Inside the World's Most Exclusive Fraternity
The Presidents Club: Inside the World's Most Exclusive Fraternity
by Nancy Gibbs
235 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Presidents Club, April 20, 2012
Looking for a great book that combines the best and worst qualities of leaders during challenging times? I just started The Presidents Club and can't put it down. Working in the White House is a different world. Wonder what it's like to be in the most exclusive fraternity in the world? This book might offend people on both sides of the political spectrum but entertain all. It reminds us all that Presidents are still people and how they deal with crushing pressure could be a lesson for us all.