Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Delta Faucet RP34352 Victorian, Quick Connect Hose Assembly
Delta Faucet RP34352 Victorian, Quick Connect Hose Assembly
Price: $18.00
13 used & new from $11.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, February 26, 2015
The part was just what I needed to repair my faucet. Great find on Amazon!

The Station Agent
The Station Agent
DVD
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014
I thought the actors were believable in their roles. It left me wanting to know more of their stories.

Third Star
Third Star
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great writing. Smart and meaningful, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Third Star (Amazon Instant Video)
Great writing. Smart and meaningful.

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light Turtle, Classic Mocha
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light Turtle, Classic Mocha
Offered by Lullaby Lane
Price: $32.95
31 used & new from $24.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, December 3, 2012
This was not an amazing addition to our nursery. The product was OK, it didn't dazzle. The motivation for this review is durability. Somehow my 18 month old, while exploring the turtle, managed to pull the soft stuffed part away from the shell. I didn't think that would be an issue.

Melissa & Doug Whittle World Train Platform Play Set
Melissa & Doug Whittle World Train Platform Play Set
Price: $19.99
23 used & new from $19.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and engaging, December 3, 2012
My children really enjoy the whittle world collection. The train and station is durable and detailed. There is a nice "tray" that fits in the first car that is a checker board or dinner depending on the side showing. It is a nice detailed addition to aid in their imaginative play. This is a toy I plan on saving for when my children have children.

Crayola Washable Kids Paint set of 10 Bottles (2 fl oz/59mL)
Crayola Washable Kids Paint set of 10 Bottles (2 fl oz/59mL)
Offered by Electronic Resources
Price: $8.55
49 used & new from $2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paint!, December 3, 2012
The colors are vibrant and the paint is thick. I have not experienced any issues with it staining clothing or table cloth. While the bottles are small, there is variety of colors in the pack. My children enjoy having the different choices. The paint is a good quality Crayola product. It has become a staple in our art supplies.

The Christmas Giant
The Christmas Giant
by Steve Light
Price: $12.29
95 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique Christmas Story., December 2, 2012
This review is from: The Christmas Giant (Hardcover)
This story is about an elf and giant who are friends and responsible for the wrapping paper used by Santa. When they finish the job for the year, they feel sad. Santa gives them the task of growing the Christmas tree for the town. They do their job and set out to bring the tree to the town square. Misfortune happens and the elf and the giant come together to create a unique solution more wonderous than the first tree.

I thought the idea of Santa's special wrapping paper was neat. I hadn't thought about needing to change up the wrapping paper on presents....perhaps I should have but going forward I will so I don't have to field questions Christmas morning. I truly enjoyed the idea that mistakes/misfortune happens and that instead of giving up or getting down, you should look towards finding a solution. Because who knows, you might end up with something better than you started with.

I Love A Rainy Night
I Love A Rainy Night
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kids Scared of Thunderstorms!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: I Love A Rainy Night (MP3 Music)
I remembered loving this song as a child. My childern are not big fans of thunderstorms so this summer we downloaded the song and danced around while the storm raged on outside. It turned a scary moment into something spectacular.

Cloudy
Cloudy
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Biased Fan, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Cloudy (MP3 Music)
I truly enjoy most of Simon & Garfunkel's music. Cloudy is a great song. It has been fun watching my children sing along. Who thought my four year old would use Tolstoy and Tinkerbell in the same sentence.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and friendly!, December 2, 2012
We choose this elf over the seemingly more popular alternative in hopes that it would be more friendly-looking than its elf counterpart. Success! The kids are enjoying looking for the elf every morning not cowering. The book is OK. Its main benefit is providing the back story for the elf, why it is around the house and some ground rules (such as no touching or back to the North Pole I go). I liked how the story was written in a way that encouraged positive behaviors without a big brother is watching you vibe. If you are looking for an elf to visit during the holidays, I would go with Pop-in-Kins.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3