Profile for Bigwallys > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bigwallys RSS Feed (Oyster Bay, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Uptown Funk
Uptown Funk
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe me?, January 24, 2015
This review is from: Uptown Funk (MP3 Music)
Bruno Mars is the man. I would have like more diversity in the lyrics but this song is addictive. Can't get it out of my head. Also very popular with advertisers and movie trailers.

Whiplash
Whiplash
Price: $1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Drum volume should be higher., January 24, 2015
This review is from: Whiplash (MP3 Music)
Great song! Not as much emphasis on the drumming as in the movie though. Which is why I bought it so that is disappointing. I would prefer a version closer to the one in the movie.

Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan, Red, 12-Cup
Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan, Red, 12-Cup
Price: $14.49
2 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Proud of Myself, January 7, 2014
Homemade muffins can stick to inside the pan and tear up if they don't release correctly. Darn! What a mess! Maybe you will get nine perfect ones, but the other three......
And cleaning up after homemade muffins can be boring and time consuming because of the necessary scrubbing of the TWELVE wells.
But with this Grazia Silicone muffin pan, the muffins fall right out with a push to the back of the cup. All are perfectly browned AND intact! Clean up is a swish, swish with a dish brush and you are done!
Homemade muffins should be fun to make. This high quality Grazia delivers with high quality muffins and simple clean-up. This is money well spent for this baker! It is not the splurge the price may lead you to believe...Oh, you know the old adage.... you get what you pay for!

Zenus Italian Vintage Quilt Diary Wallet for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, High End Genuine Leather Case Cover ( Note3, NoteIII, Note III ) - Brown
Offered by ECOMADE ARENA
Price: $64.99
4 used & new from $64.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy!, October 28, 2013
I wasn't sure if I was a fan of diary cases or not. But after receiving this case from Zenus I have changed my mind. This case is very well made and extremely classy. I feel important just carrying it around.
I also feel like my new phone is well protected inside.
I may still search for a different kind of case. But when I go on a date or for a meeting, this will be the case I carry. I am definitely a fan and future customer from now on. The feel of the leather and the quality of the craftsmanship is exquisite. If you've never tried one of Zenus's cases then you haven't tried one of the best cases out there.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Perfect Human Diet
The Perfect Human Diet

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 22, 2013
This documentary had a lot of good information but is kind of hard to follow. Not really something I would recommend but if you can watch it for free with Amazon Prime, do it.

2 Days In New York [HD]
2 Days In New York [HD]
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprising!, July 22, 2013
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this film. I liked the story and it I liked the "mood" of it. I was really surprised at how much I liked Chris Rock's performance. Not flawless be I think he played the character believably. Not overplayed (well maybe a little towards the end). I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice film to pass the time.

Marvel's The Avengers [HD]
Marvel's The Avengers [HD]
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, July 22, 2013
This is obviously a good movie and a block buster. It's one you can watch again and again. Good story and great action scenes. Can't wait to see whats next.

Hollywood Collection: Cary Grant: The Leading Man
Hollywood Collection: Cary Grant: The Leading Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fan, July 22, 2013
I love Cary Grant and really enjoyed this documentary. It's great that They have these about many of the great stars of the past. Very entertaining and educational. It's great to be able to look back and see how the industry has changed over the years.

An American Werewolf in London
An American Werewolf in London
Price: $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, July 22, 2013
This movie is a classic and plays just as well today as the day it premiered. Great story and wonderful cast. Kind of scary too. Definitely a must see!

Dreamcatcher [HD]
Dreamcatcher [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, July 22, 2013
I really liked this movie from beginning to end. It keeps you guessing until the end. Plus I love movies about aliens and stuff like that. Great film. One of my favorites.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4