Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Bigwallys > Reviews

Browse

Bigwallys' Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bigwallys RSS Feed (Nashville, Tennessee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Rubbermaid Commercial FG631200CLR Space-Saving Container, 12-Quart Capacity
Rubbermaid Commercial FG631200CLR Space-Saving Container, 12-Quart Capacity
Price: $16.50
16 used & new from $13.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect container. Now all I need is the food!, April 25, 2016
Preparing for my first foray into sous vide cooking. This container is the perfect size for the foods I'll be prepaying. I used a box cutter to cut the hole in the lid and I'm using the "Hannah Insulated Shopping Bag" to insulate it to cut down on heat loss. Wish me luck!

Philips Norelco Electric shaver 3100, S3310/81
Philips Norelco Electric shaver 3100, S3310/81
6 used & new from $54.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Try It You'll Like It!, December 23, 2015
I received this product for free from Philips Norelco in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.

The product comes packaged very well and the build quality is great. I have always shaved with a manual razor and never liked the efficiency of electric shavers or how they feel against my skin. I also didn't like how they sometimes pull hairs. This shaver did not pull any hairs and gives you a close shave without any irritation.
I've owned previous versions of this razor but always gave up on them and went back to blades. This one is a definite upgrade in my opinion and a keeper. The shave is nice and close and leaves a fresh shaven look. It can also be used in the sink or in the shower. But is especially useful when on the go. If I'm running late for work, I can take it with me and shave on the way. It's also useful to have in my desk as a backup.
The pop up razor is really nice and works great on lining everything up. It’s perfect for trimming mustache, beard, and side burns.
Clean up was easy. Just run it under some water and dry it off. It charges quickly, has a long battery life, and works corded or cordless. It’s perfect for travelling. You can put it in your travel bag and go.
All in all would definitely recommend this razor for regular electric shaver users, but it still doesn't replace a straight shave for closeness. So for now they will both hold a place medicine cabinet. Thanks Norelco Phillips and BzzAgent for the opportunity to try this product.

Kingdom Season 2
Kingdom Season 2

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Confusing, December 3, 2015
This review is from: Kingdom Season 2 (Amazon Video)
The end of season one doesn't match the beginning of season two. I felt like I missed an episode or two. I had to double check on IMDB. But I did enjoy it.

Covert Affairs Season 1
Covert Affairs Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vehicle for Ms. Perabo., October 25, 2015
I'm a big fan of Piper Perabo and I thinks she's great in this. The show is well cast and everyone does a good job.

Keurig 2.0 Brewing System by Keurig, Silver
Keurig 2.0 Brewing System by Keurig, Silver
Price: Click here to see our price
67 used & new from $95.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud new owner!, August 3, 2015
I've had my new Keurig k550 for a week and so far I love it. Its so much fun to use and the coffee it make is very good. I also enjoy offering hot drinks to my guests that come over. This is my first Keurig but I have admired them for a long time. So far I have only tried coffee and hot chocolate but I am looking forward to trying ice teas. Other things I really like are all the options for making coffee including sizes and strength. And also the different colors available for the wallpaper and water tank. As long as it is easy to clean and maintain I have a new best friend for life. "Thanks Keurig for the free pods for this review."

Uptown Funk
Uptown Funk
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe me?, January 24, 2015
This review is from: Uptown Funk (MP3 Music)
Bruno Mars is the man. I would have like more diversity in the lyrics but this song is addictive. Can't get it out of my head. Also very popular with advertisers and movie trailers.

Whiplash
Whiplash
Price: $1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Drum volume should be higher., January 24, 2015
This review is from: Whiplash (MP3 Music)
Great song! Not as much emphasis on the drumming as in the movie though. Which is why I bought it so that is disappointing. I would prefer a version closer to the one in the movie.

Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan, Red, 12-Cup
Grazia Silicone Muffin Pan, Red, 12-Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Proud of Myself, January 7, 2014
Homemade muffins can stick to inside the pan and tear up if they don't release correctly. Darn! What a mess! Maybe you will get nine perfect ones, but the other three......
And cleaning up after homemade muffins can be boring and time consuming because of the necessary scrubbing of the TWELVE wells.
But with this Grazia Silicone muffin pan, the muffins fall right out with a push to the back of the cup. All are perfectly browned AND intact! Clean up is a swish, swish with a dish brush and you are done!
Homemade muffins should be fun to make. This high quality Grazia delivers with high quality muffins and simple clean-up. This is money well spent for this baker! It is not the splurge the price may lead you to believe...Oh, you know the old adage.... you get what you pay for!

Zenus Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Italian Vintage Quilt Diary Wallet Case Cover [Brown] High End Genuine Leather Case for Galaxy Note III
Offered by ECOMADE ARENA
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy!, October 28, 2013
I wasn't sure if I was a fan of diary cases or not. But after receiving this case from Zenus I have changed my mind. This case is very well made and extremely classy. I feel important just carrying it around.
I also feel like my new phone is well protected inside.
I may still search for a different kind of case. But when I go on a date or for a meeting, this will be the case I carry. I am definitely a fan and future customer from now on. The feel of the leather and the quality of the craftsmanship is exquisite. If you've never tried one of Zenus's cases then you haven't tried one of the best cases out there.

The Perfect Human Diet
The Perfect Human Diet
DVD
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 22, 2013
This documentary had a lot of good information but is kind of hard to follow. Not really something I would recommend but if you can watch it for free with Amazon Prime, do it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5