Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for pateacher > Reviews

Browse

pateacher's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pateacher RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Crush Words - Challenging Word Finding Game
Crush Words - Challenging Word Finding Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, July 24, 2016
I just started playing this as I LOVE word games of any kind and I would probably rate it 5 stars except I haven't figured out all the angles of earning higher scores...I find the words and letters and rows disappear and it's hard to watch the score values and also look for the next word to earn more points. I do like the large grid of letters--it provides a different kind of challenge.

CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation, Buff Beige - 1 fl oz (30 ml) - Pack of 2
Offered by TimelessBrands Inc
Price: $8.60
6 used & new from $8.60

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PRODUCT!, July 24, 2016
As others have claimed, this is the silkiest and smoothest coverage I've ever had with foundation. I'm so glad I purchased the 2-pack as I don't intend to change foundations again. It does a nice job evening my skin tone and I don't even have to use any powder over it, although I do from habit and as a base for the blush I also purchased on Amazon and LOVE. I have used mineral makeup prior to trying this and I'm so glad that the quality is superior and the cost not so extravagant. It's a win-win!

WordBubbles!
WordBubbles!

3.0 out of 5 stars not on Kindle, November 18, 2015
This review is from: WordBubbles! (App)
Got it for Kindle and not able to access it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 22, 2015
Very nice quality and looks lovely in my new dining room.

Pure Raspberry Ketones - 500mg Raspberry Ketones Per Serving + African Mango + Cacao Extract + Green Tea + L-Carnitine. Highest Quality Fresh Raspberry Ketone Weight Loss Supplement! 60 Caps

2.0 out of 5 stars Pure Waste of Money, July 10, 2014
I haven't seen any of the weight loss or inches loss that were promised by Dr. Oz or other "experts" on the topic. I had been on a lose-3-pounds, gain-2-pounds pattern and basically stagnant over my last 5 months, trying to get my metabolism to kick in gear. Taking 2 capsules per day over the last almost 3 weeks has not made any difference for me. No increased energy or any other positive claims that were in the other reviews and advertisements. Very disappointed that I bothered with this purchase,..waste of money. Lesson learned. Won't happen again.

Gifts from the Enemy (The humanKIND Project)
Gifts from the Enemy (The humanKIND Project)
by Trudy Ludwig
Price: $16.95
17 used & new from $9.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Trudy Ludwig brings another winner to young readers!, July 10, 2014
Such a beautiful story from a very ugly time in history. The message is different from most children's literature from this time and setting. I look forward to using this as a mentor text in my sixth grade classroom this coming year. Love Trudy and all her books...keep them coming!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this bracelet!, July 10, 2014
Absolutely stunning and I get compliments on it with the matching necklace EVERY time I wear them. The colors seem to go with anything I wear and it's perfect for the spring and summer. Mariana Jewelry is just so unique and beautiful!

Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
Price: $127.99
45 used & new from $108.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with this purchase!, July 10, 2014
I prefer cooking on this grill over any other gas grill I've owned, and there have been several. I like that it's easy to clean the cooking area in the sink easily. Cooks evenly and flames immediately. We hooked to a larger propane tank rather than the portable ones and use it right on our deck. Love it!

Stork Craft Hoop Glider and Ottoman, Espresso/Green Chenille
Stork Craft Hoop Glider and Ottoman, Espresso/Green Chenille
Price: $169.00
5 used & new from $169.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice value chair and takes little room in nursery., November 15, 2013
The chair is pretty and looks so nice in the new nursery. We bought for a gift for son and wife to welcome granddaughter. Two things needed addressed--we had the chair delivered to us to put together and check over--glad we did! The snap on the left arm cover was smashed in and would not connect--we took it off and up to a local store that carried these (thankfully, knew the manager) and they exchanged the snap from a floor model and we brought it home and screwed it back on. Worked fine. The second problem was a gouge (piece of stained wood on bottom edge of chair was slivered and we pulled it off and had to use a stain stick to cover the white wood. This was not as we like to do, but needed the chair delivered the next day, and that part was against the floor/carpet and couldn't be seen. My son is a big guy (6ft 4in)--when he tried it out, there was a little creak on first glide, but then it was fine. Just hoping it will hold up for them to get through the first couple years of the "rocking" stage. The price was right, and that's why I give it a 4 star rather than a 3. My other son bought one in another color and they love it!

ICEE Maker
ICEE Maker

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining for 6 year old, March 2, 2013
This review is from: ICEE Maker (App)
Granddaughter loves to create combos of cups, lids, flavors...then "drink" them. She chooses this one often to play on Kindle.

Page: 1 | 2