ARRAY(0xa45254e0)

Customer Reviews: 412

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B.L. RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Belkin QODE Portable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for the All New Kindle Fire HD 7" & HDX 7" (fits both devices)
Price: $79.99
4 used & new from $68.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Optimal for Kids and Occasional Typing, April 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The primary use for my 7" Kindle Fire is actually to let my nephew use it when he visits. This keyboard is a little small for me to type comfortably at any length (though it's a lot nicer to quickly tap in a password with this than using an on screen keyboard when I need to do that), but it's a pretty nice size for him to be able to use it when the need arises.

I haven't had any particular issues with the magnets or anything like that and the keyboard really hasn't given us trouble so far. It turns on as needed and off just as easily. Of course, it's kind of in the way if all you want to do is read.

Belkin QODE Portable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for All New Kindle Fire HDX 8.9-Inch
Price: $89.99
23 used & new from $67.25

4.0 out of 5 stars It's doing the job, April 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Kindle Fire isn't really a device that I got with the intention of doing a whole lot of typing, but there are definitely moments when it's nice to be able to type something on a proper keyboard rather than messing around with the on screen option.

This is a decent keyboard case, but not outstanding. It does the basics of having a reasonably nice design, responsive keys, and the ability to prop up the tablet nicely for you. No bits are falling off or obviously failing. It just doesn't really strike me as having anything specific that would put it dramatically out ahead of the competition, either.

Jarrow Formulas Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Nutritional Supplements, 20 mg, 30 Count
Price: $21.19
14 used & new from $15.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so far!, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been doing a lot of pretty tough studying lately, so whatever I can do to keep my poor brain from crawling into a corner and whimpering in defeat is worth a shot. This seems like it might be helping out. I can't absolutely swear it's not some kind of placebo effect, of course. Still, I'm definitely not regretting giving it a try. Anything that helps me keep going!

Jarrow Formulas Red Yeast Rice Plus Nattokinase Capsules, 60 Count
Jarrow Formulas Red Yeast Rice Plus Nattokinase Capsules, 60 Count
Price: $15.29
11 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Worth Trying, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Statins can do some pretty nasty things to your body, even though they also do really good things too. For some people, Red Yeast Rice seems to work a lot like them in terms of benefits, without quite as much of the downside.

It's obviously something you should monitor, and if your situation is dire it's under the "talk to your doctor first" umbrella. If you're at the stage where you're just being faced with demands that you bring your cholesterol down or go on a statin, though, trying this out first is worthwhile. It might work for you and keep you from having to take extremely expensive drugs. The only way you can be sure it works in YOU, of course, is to have bloodwork done to check.

Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum, 500 mg, 60 Count
Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum, 500 mg, 60 Count
Price: $16.01
26 used & new from $13.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling Good, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As far as I can tell, this is good stuff. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, so my sample time isn't exactly vast enough that I can promise it's not a fluke, but my digestive system seems pretty happy with me. I certainly don't enjoy the occasions when it's NOT happy with me, so keeping it content is always a bonus!

Jarrow Formulas NattoMax, 100 mg, 30 Count
Jarrow Formulas NattoMax, 100 mg, 30 Count
Price: $10.29
18 used & new from $7.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Might Be Helpful, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This falls into the category of stuff I'm not quite sure about, because there's no completely obvious test I can do on my own to see if it's changed things. It's not like I have my own bloodwork lab going on.

There's certainly a lot of reason to believe that excessive clotting is a bad thing, though I'd probably be careful not to take this if you're about to donate blood or platelets or something, since you do need to do some clotting in that kind of situation. If you're concerned about stroke risk or similar issues, this seems to have some pretty good science behind it for why it's worth taking.

I haven't found the pills to be gross or exceptionally difficult to swallow or anything like that which would lead me to say this is something to avoid, at least!

Jarrow Formulas QH-Absorb, 200 mg, 30 Count
Jarrow Formulas QH-Absorb, 200 mg, 30 Count
Price: $22.11
29 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Widely Recommended, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a supplement that I've been seeing recommended a lot lately for heart troubles, alongside Co-Q10. I'm not in a state where I really _need_ them, but I like to mix this kind of thing in periodically to try to keep myself from reaching the point where I'm in desperate need of it.

From what I've seen, doctors are recommending it a lot, and the research is looking favorable. There's always a chance that a study will come out saying it's actually not good, but for the time being it looks like something that's genuinely valuable if you either have heart issues or you have a strong enough family history that it's a concern.

Omega 3-6-9 1200mg Supplement with Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn - NutriGold Omega 3-6-7-9 GOLD with ZERO Fish Oil - 180 Softgels
Offered by BuyHerbs
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good With A Couple Downsides, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Most people who want an Omega supplement probably just want Omega-3. Most of the times I see Omega-6 talked about at all, it's in reference to how we're generally getting too much, not being in need of a supplement. On the upside, there's at least more Omega 3 here than 6.

It's good for people with fish allergies, since they don't use fish oil. I find it strange that they decided to use bovine gelatin in the capsules, which makes it not appropriate for vegetarians/vegans. I would have thought they'd just stick with vegetable gelatin and make this into something they could market/recommend as good for those groups.

Omega-3 + CoQ10 + Vitamin D3 GOLD - 700 mg of Omega-3 Fish Oil with 2500 IU Vitamin D3 and 50 mg Kaneka Q10 (60 Softgels)
Offered by BuyHerbs
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Combo, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
From having helped a few older family members sort through their pills, I know that Omega-3, D, and CoQ10 are supplements that doctors commonly recommend to people who need some help in the heart-health department. I'm not at the point where I need them in an official doctor recommended way, but since I have family members who do I figure it's nice to be preemptive and mix this kind of thing into my supplement routine.

Having them all in one pill can be a nice bit of convenience if you actually need to take them all. It's quite possible that a lot of people who really need omega-3 will be better off if they add a 2nd omega-3 supplement in addition to this, because the dose of that is a little lower than some of the products out there. If you're not at the point where you need a big dose (or you eat fish, flaxseed, etc and get some from actual food) this wraps up several things into a single pill, so you have less to track/swallow.

Jarrow Formulas Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg, 120 Count
Jarrow Formulas Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg, 120 Count
Price: $20.06
23 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems Pretty Good!, April 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far as I can tell, this has been giving me a little boost as I've been doing a lot of reading and studying lately. I can't be absolutely certain, since I've been taking it around the same time winter was ending and that naturally provides its own boost as well. I also can't be _totally_ certain it's not a placebo effect. Still, I wouldn't object to a placebo effect if it means I feel better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20