Profile for KAJAM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KAJAM "kajam416" RSS Feed (Boston, MA)

Merritt Rainbow Teardrop Acrylic Tumbler, 12-oz.
Merritt Rainbow Teardrop Acrylic Tumbler, 12-oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 7, 2011
These are stunningly beautiful. Just be sure to hand wash - do not put in dishwasher. They are very unusual and eye catching.

Westin Heavenly® Feather & Down Pillow - Queen
Westin Heavenly® Feather & Down Pillow - Queen
Offered by Westin at Home
Price: $105.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this pillow, December 7, 2011
It is soft and fluffy, and there is no picking by the quills. It is a softer pillow that occasionally needs to be fluffed up in the dryer to plump back up. My husband and I could not be happier with the two we purchased, and a year later I am buying 2 more for my son.

Rebel Heart: An American Rock 'n' Roll Journey
Rebel Heart: An American Rock 'n' Roll Journey
by Bebe Buell
35 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Get it from the library, February 5, 2004
I honestly don't know what to say about this book. Bebe Buell has lived a life that many would be envious of, or would at least find entertaining. However, in her book you wind up feeling sorry for her, as she relives a past full of disillusionment, sex, and rock and roll. There is an interesting story in here somewhere. However, it is poorly written, constructed, and edited in this book.
I have no doubt Bebe would be fun to talk to, and has some good stories to tell. However, she should have picked an assistant writer who would have reined her ego in and let the story out. I was extremely disappointed to read a book that I had so looked forward to reading.

I'm with the Band
I'm with the Band
by Pamela DesBarres
86 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun read, September 26, 2003
This was a good book - entertaining, at times kind of sad, but all in all a good read. It was very well written, with an obviously juicy subject. I liked this book so much better than Rebel Heart by Bebe Buell.

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
by James Patterson
670 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A different Patterson book, September 26, 2003
I read this book expecting typical Patterson, author of the Alex Cross series. This was totally unlike his others. I found this book kind of sappy, and could see where it was going from the start. That said... I could not put it down! I read this through the night, sobbing. Beautifully written, which nullifies the obvious story line. By another author, it could have been horrendous. By James Patterson, it was a book you won't forget.

Second Nature
Second Nature
by Alice Hoffman
154 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely loved this book!, September 26, 2003
I may be biased, because I just love this author, but this was truly a great book. You begin reading it like it is a fairy tale, and soon forget the unlikeliness of the story line -it becomes utterly real to you. This was truly an excellent book - I don't know if I would have read it if I was unfamiliar with the author, but I am so glad I did. I recommend it to all of my friends.

I Wonder What's Under There?: A Brief History of Underwear (A Lift-the-Flap Book)
by Deborah Nourse Lattimore
82 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, September 26, 2003
I thought this was a really cute book - obviously well researched, and a really neat concept. This is a good book for anyone 6 years or older.