Profile for Gary N. Walters > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary N. Walters RSS Feed (Bismarck, ND USA)

The Story Adult Curriculum Participant's Guide: Getting to the Heart of God's Story
by Randy Frazee
Price: $8.56
170 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 4, 2014
Our congregation is doing this as a church wide study. Have heard nothing but appreciation for Frazee's work.

The 10 Greatest Struggles of Your Life
The 10 Greatest Struggles of Your Life
Price: $8.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Good insights. Some of the applications may be a ..., September 4, 2014
Good insights. Some of the applications may be a streach, but not by much. All in all a thoughtful and challenging application of the 10 commandments.

Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 4, 2014
Though you know the ending from the start D. Brown keeps you riveted from the beginning.

JavaScript: The Definitive Guide (Nutshell Handbooks)
JavaScript: The Definitive Guide (Nutshell Handbooks)
by David Flanagan
79 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars All I need to know., February 5, 2009
Flanagan has provided me with all I need to know about JS. I have not read the book cover to cover, but refer to it often. The information I have needed has been easy to find and the examples have saved me hours of tinkering. He hasn't failed me yet on JavaScript issues.