Profile for JFaye > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JFaye RSS Feed (La)

Deadly Phine
Deadly Phine
by Darrell King
10 used & new from $64.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, July 22, 2012
This review is from: Deadly Phine (Paperback)
Author really did his research, sometimes the characters were hard to follow, but all in all it was informative and a great. Good storyline.

Taming the Wolf (The Wolf Pack Series Book 1)
Taming the Wolf (The Wolf Pack Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars TAMED!!!!!!, February 19, 2012
Taming the wolf was a great read. I really enjoyed reading about the Wolf Pack even though I was ready for Manning being I read Inferno first. I was not disappointed with this book after picking it up. It was a very easy read, scenes were all toooooo vivid. Loved the steamy sets. The Wolf was Tamed and didnt even know it from the beginning. Cant wait to read about the rest of the Wolf Pack. Dont want to give the book away but I throughly enjoyed this book.

A Hood Chick's Story
A Hood Chick's Story
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Def Hood, February 5, 2012
She had so much bad luck, I really enjoyed this story by this author, it was my first read from here. It was a real page turner. Cant wait to see the rest of her work. I felt I was right there with old girl though all of her trials. Hopefully thinks will look up for her soon.

At Last
At Last
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story., February 5, 2012
This review is from: At Last (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading At Last. My coworker kept telling me it was good, I finally read it and I was pleased. Cant wait for a part two.

Naughty 4: Naughty by Nature (Urban Renaissance)
Naughty 4: Naughty by Nature (Urban Renaissance)
Price: $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the story, February 5, 2012
The cast, the cast, smh. Love them all. So much drama. Hopefully, they will each learn. Dont wanna give the book away. LOVED it though. Even though Jaylin and Scorpio constantly get on my nerves, I LOVEM

Obsessive/Obsession
Obsessive/Obsession
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., February 5, 2012
I really liked the story line and story. At first I was like this is too many people to get to know and keep up with but after I got into it and tried to remember who when with whom then the story started getting good, so I kinda got lost in the couples. All in all it was great love and suspense.

Jaylin's World: Dare to Live in It (Urban Books)
Jaylin's World: Dare to Live in It (Urban Books)
Price: $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully written., February 5, 2012
Jaylin's world, what more can you say, it's just that HIS WORLD, LOL. I really loved the book and very glad he finally gave Nokea her props and gave her the wheel. Scorpio is all I can say, it takes two to tangle but she couldnt have been all that if she was her hubby would have stuck by her and his child. Sorry for hatin on her but caused too much drama when she said couple books ago she was gonna leave Jaylin alone, but love make you do strange things. I could really take a belt and whip them all and then give them a hug from Jaylin, to Nokea, to Scorpio, to the kids, and to Nanny B (lol). Brenda did her thing. LOVED THE SERIES, even though it made you laugh and cry. Keep up the good work. SMILE. JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 stars!!!!!! He really evolved. Can't stop leaving words, LOL.

TYCE II
TYCE II

5.0 out of 5 stars off the chain., January 7, 2012
This review is from: TYCE II (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story. It takes you lots of twists and turns that you would suspect. I am up at 3a and I am pleasantly happy about the outcome. Tyce is my dream man. Pass me some skittles, lol. Come on with the screen movie.

G-Spot 2 Pride: The 1st Deadly Sin (G-Spot 2: The Seven Deadly Sins)
G-Spot 2 Pride: The 1st Deadly Sin (G-Spot 2: The Seven Deadly Sins)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick read, July 11, 2011
I really enjoyed reading it, but after waiting so long for part 2 was kind of disappointing. Now have to wait to see what happens next. Oh well. Great, my friend texted me last night telling me it was ready for purchase, I jumped on it. Downloaded went to sleep woke up reading and finished it. Can be read in couple of hours. Cant wait to see whats next for Juicy and Gino.