Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Tammy > Reviews

Browse

Tammy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tammy RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Men in Black - Special Edition [VHS]
Men in Black - Special Edition [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Jolitee/FT&M
Price: $4.60
33 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MOVIE, December 12, 2000
I never went to see this movie at the theatre because I thought it was another stupid comedy. My friend bought it and we saw it at her house. I really enjoyed it, I went and bought my own. I love tommy Lee jones, he's always portraying the serious, macho type of character. Will Smith is an awesome young cop with tons of energy. The theme of the movie is good and the movie has enough action to keep you in front of the tube. Great family movie.

Introductory 101: The How-To Guidebook on Exotic Dancing (Five Star)
Introductory 101: The How-To Guidebook on Exotic Dancing (Five Star)
by Jewels
13 used & new from $2.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor guidebook., December 11, 2000
My boyfriend bought me this book, but he should have read some of the customer reviews before he bought it. . . Book content:Jewels becomes curious about exotic dancing after she discovers her husband frequents strip clubs. Later, she divorces him and becomes a stripper. She talks about her disruptive upbringing, a boyfriend who leaves her and the different clubs she worked at. She offers basic tips on how to strip. Unfortunately, the author jumps from subject to subject and it's not clear as to what her point is. The grammar is bad and the sentence structure is way off. The tips on exotic dancing are not explained well and therefore, I'm not clear as to what she means. The beauty tips are nothing more than common sense. I found the small part on sexy clothes somewhat useful. I agree with the other readers that the book has way too many useless checklists and the author should not have wasted a whole chapter on nightclub rules and regulations.

The Berenstain Bears' Trouble with Pets
The Berenstain Bears' Trouble with Pets
by Stan Berenstain
Price: $3.99
152 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, December 11, 2000
I bought this book for my niece after she got her first puppy and she loved it. The book is about the bears getting a new puppy and along with that comes new responsibilities and learning how to cope with the puppy and give it the attention it requires. Caring for the new puppy is hard work, but they realize that the work is well worth it when they consider all the love and affection they receive from their wonderful pet. The book has wonderful color illustrations and is easy to read.

Beneath It All: 100 Years of French Elegance
Beneath It All: 100 Years of French Elegance
by Farid Chenoune
42 used & new from $16.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat interesting, December 11, 2000
Like most women, I enjoy dressing seductively and sexy for my partner. From garter belts, to satin gowns, to thongs and one piece little see throughs, they're all beautiful. The book has nice illustrations and talks about lingerie from the early days to now, but the book does not cover all the basics. The book, in my opinion is worth reading if you want to know the basics on lingerie, nothing else. As a part-time model, I have found that lingerie does not fit all women, even if they have flawless bodies. This book does nothing to suggest what would look better on tall women, skinny women or women with large/small breasts. I did like the book, but I felt like it was very basic and missing alot of useful information.

Your Makeover: Simple Ways for Any Woman to Look Her Best
Your Makeover: Simple Ways for Any Woman to Look Her Best
by Morgen Schick
Edition: Spiral-bound
72 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and worth reading, December 11, 2000
I first saw this book in my agents office, later I purchased it for myself and I'm glad I did. It offers tips on fuller lips, more sensuous eye, more prominent cheekbones and complete makeover advise. The book includes good advise on nutrition, exercise, hair, and dress and it caters to women from all walks of life, from models to moms, teenagers to seniors, women of all colors and sizes. It has lots of before and after pictures. The book is well written and easy to read. I live in California and I'm always in the sun. This book will certainly help me protect my face against the suns rays. It's a good book and I highly recommend it to all women.

What to Expect Gift Set: What to Expect When You're Expecting/What to Expect the First Year
by Arlene Eisenberg
31 used & new from $9.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth reading, December 6, 2000
I'm not sure how to feel about this book, other than I hated it.. I read this book while pregnant with my son. The information contained here was not of value to me. The authors either put down men or somehow gives the reader the idea that men are of no use or help to us when we're pregnant. The part about breastfeeding was somewhat interesting and useful, but nothing else in this book was of any use to me.

Pocket Kama Sutra
Pocket Kama Sutra
by Anne Hooper
Price: $8.00
100 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME LITTLE ITTY BITTY BOOK, December 6, 2000
This review is from: Pocket Kama Sutra (Hardcover)
I saw this book at the book store and peeked through it. It had lots of explicit pictures and the content appeared informative, so ght it and I'm really glad I did.The book is fully illustrated and it's small pocket-sized guide features s photographs and information on ways to enrich and diversify one's sex life. It has over 100 color pictues for viewing as you read and learn. This book teaches you everything From the art of seduction, to foreplay, arousal, and an incredible variety of sexual positions, this book combines the spice of ancient eroticism with the candid instruction of a modern sex guide.. Iloved it and my husband loved it more!!!

Seductions: Tales of Erotic Persuasion
Seductions: Tales of Erotic Persuasion
by Lonnie Garfield Barbach
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seductive stories., November 17, 2000
After reading this book, i had to write and state my opinion. It's a great book that's written by both women and men and has wonderful seductive stories. This book can definately ignite desire and make your lovelife more pleasurable. It has twenty different exotic stories and I loved reading them all.
This is definately a MUST READ BOOK!

Ultimate Sexual Touch
Ultimate Sexual Touch
by Anne Hooper
82 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT INSTRUCTIONAL BOOK., November 16, 2000
This review is from: Ultimate Sexual Touch (Hardcover)
Anne Hooper writes another great book. This is a dynamic guide to understanding not only your body, but the body of your significant other. This wonderful book contains erotic massage techniques. It contains easy to read instruction on sensual touch which can be used for a variety of benefits including enhanced sexuality, pregnancy relief, and reduced stress. Sensual massage can contribute to a more satisfactory relationship and this book really helps with questions and answers, real-life case histories, practical help and extensive full-color illustration.
After reading this book, I've began eroctically massaging my boyfriend. Not only does it relax him and helps him relieve stress, it also puts him in the mood and he's always more than willing to return the favor. Great book, I highly recommend it.

Kama Sutra: A Pillow Book (Pillow books)
Kama Sutra: A Pillow Book (Pillow books)
by Vatsyayana
Price: $10.93
75 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lille book.......Loaded with useful information., November 15, 2000
I loved this little itty bitty book. It is Erotically charged and lavishly illustrated. It's well written and in a tasteful manner. This great and informative love making manual makes a great intimate gift for that special someone. My boyfriend gave it me and reading it was like an electrical charge. I couldn't wait for him to come home. It's a small book loaded with information that can be very useful for women who want to rock someone world. I loved it and I'm planning on buying a few for christmas to pass along to my girlfriends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6