Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Miller > Reviews

Browse

J. Miller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Miller "jm" RSS Feed (Southern Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2
Inside Man
Inside Man
DVD
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining But Far From A Classic, February 20, 2016
This review is from: Inside Man (Amazon Video)
Not what I'd expected. Entertaining. Big name actors didn't do their best performances.

Downton Abbey Season 1
Downton Abbey Season 1
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of homosexual perversion!, February 4, 2016
Beware the homosexual content!

1999-2007 Ford Super Duty (F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550) SuperCrew Grey Weathertech Floor Liner (Full Set: 1st & 2nd Row)
Offered by Buy-Less
Price: $192.90
5 used & new from $175.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit and Color Match, November 29, 2015
I was a little hesitant to order something like this online but I was very glad I did. They arrived within a few days and I put them in my 2000 F-350 Super Duty truck and they fit perfectly. I mean perfectly. And the grey matched the interior perfectly too!.

SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228-S 3200 PSI at 2.8 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with AAA Triplex Pump
Price: $549.00
19 used & new from $549.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Defective Manifold - Over $200 out of pocket!! (READ MY UPDATE), June 3, 2015
Just a FYI to potential buyers of the Simpson PS3228-S PowerShot. I purchased this product in October of 2013 for private use. About a year and a half later a leak developed in the pump manifold in the mold seam, an obvious factory defect. I called Simpson today and explained the pressure washer had less than 20 hours on it and although the warranty had expired I was unhappy about paying over $200 for a replacement part. So for what it's worth I'm posting this review for others that may have experienced the same defect with the product.
UPDATE 7/2015
I wasn't expecting to resolve the issue I had with the PowerShot but to my surprise a representative read my post and provided his contact information. Long story short, the manifold is covered under the motor warranty which is two (2) years. The Rep was very understanding and took care of the problem promptly. Thanks Zac! (Assistant Service Manager for the manufacturer.) I still suggest you monitor the manifold if you purchased around 10/2013...just in case. If you have a defect report it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2015 2:20 PM PDT

Husky Liners 51141 Semi-Custom Fit Heavy Duty Rubber Front Floor Mat - Pack of 2, Black
Price: $67.95
53 used & new from $64.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Glove Fit in 2014 Honda Pilot, June 9, 2014
Considering this product with Amazon I got a warning that it wouldn't fit my vehicle. Looking at the product images it looked like they would be a good fit and another reviewer mentioned it fit their Pilot well, but didn't give specifics about the year or options of their car. These floor liners fit my 2014 Honda Pilot EX-L like a glove! Other reviewers noted you could trim the liners but I didn't do anything but lay them over the OEM molded mud liners from Honda that didn't provide complete coverage. The ribs are deep enough to hold water and soil, yet they're soft and comfortable. The 2015 Honda Pilot is supposed to have a new design, but I'm pretty sure with the latest models up to 2014 this product will be a good fit. It certainly is good quality!

Anker 2200mAh Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3, I9300, I9305 LTE [NFC Capable]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, March 30, 2014
My S3 seemed to be running low on battery on a daily charge, about ten months after I purchased it. All the usual possibilities were eliminated; apps running in the bacground, etc. Searching Amazon for a replacement and reading reviews on a number of replacement possibilities I decided on the Anker brand because of information others had posted in their reviews. (Keep it up people, it really helps and hopefully eliminates the "weeds" on the market.) I've had the battery for about a month now and what a difference! The original battery never gave me service time this Anker battery provides! I still watch unnecessary power usage so don't think it's a cure-all. I have no hesitation recommending this battery to other S3 users. If my S3 lives another year or two with the Anker battery giving me good service I'll be buying another one.

A Walk to Remember
A Walk to Remember
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended Viewing, February 11, 2013
This review is from: A Walk to Remember (Amazon Video)
This was a refreshing movie to watch. Christian family values were emphasized. Probably not for young children but young adult to adults would like this one.

8 Pack Compatible with Brother LC-61 , LC-65 , LC61 , LC65 8 Black for use with Brother MFC-J410, DCP-145C, DCP-165C, DCP-195C, DCP-375-CW, DCP-385C, DCP-395-CN, DCP-585-CW, DCP-6690-CW, DCP-J125, DCP-J315-W, DCP-J515-W, DCP-J715-W, MFC-250C, MFC-255-CW, MFC-290C, MFC-295-CN, MFC-490-CW, MFC-495-CW, MFC-5490-CN, MFC-5890-CN, MFC-5890-CN, MFC-5895-CW, MFC-6490-CW, MFC-6890CD-W, MFC-790-CW, MFC-795-CW, MFC-990-CW, MFC-J220, MFC-J265-W, MFC-J270-W, MFC-J410, MFC-J410-W, MFC-J415-W, MFC-J615-W, MFC-J630-W. Ink Cartridges for inkjet printers. LC 61 BK , LC 61BK , LC-61 BK , LC-61BK , LC61 BK , LC61BK , LC65BK Blake Printing Supply
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!?, January 31, 2013
Good price for sure and delivery went without a hitch. Haven't used the cartridges at this point but will update this review should there be any problems.

Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]
Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]

2.0 out of 5 stars 2013 A Poor Release, January 29, 2013
I've used Quicken since before it became Quicken. Oh for the good old days! To be honest there have been many improvements over the years. I generally don't buy each release because there isn't that many improvements to warrant it. It's been a few years and I was interested in the mobile app that works with 2013 so I made the move. I'm really sorry I did. The app doesn't have some of the basic functionality I would expect, such as the ability to split a transaction. Wouldn't you think this just might be something a devoted customer would want? There are many checkbook register apps out there people can use otherwise!

But one of my big surprises and disappointments had to do with the savings goal interface. I've grown to use this feature over the years and although the module hasn't improved much, like letting you sort the goals alphabetically, at least you could see the data fairly easily. Now I don't know if the change took place in the 2013 release or one prior, but what were the developers thinking!!!? I've looked under Settings to see if I can customize the view but so far no luck. It may be pretty with colors and graphs but it 'aint good for seeing the numbers at a glance!

If you're a long time user of Quicken disappointment may be in store if you buy 2013. If I could roll back I would.

Linear 3089 Multicode 3089 Compatible Visor Remote Opener
Linear 3089 Multicode 3089 Compatible Visor Remote Opener
Offered by Open Door Discount Remotes
Price: Click here to see our price
42 used & new from $6.70

1.0 out of 5 stars 300mhz Limited Range, November 5, 2012
Our HOA installed a security gate that uses the 300mhz binary 10 dip-switch control. We purchased over fifty of these remote controls and a common complaint has been the limited range at which it works. Users have to get within 25-50 feet of the gate in order for it to work. Don't know why this is but it may be due to the 300mhz frequency. It just seems odd that a remote control to a standard garage door opener works at a much greater distance. Our HOA is looking at going to a different control unit but we've already invested in all these remotes. If anyone reading this has found a solution to the limited range of the unit please submit a post.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2013 9:09 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2