Profile for J. Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Miller "jm" RSS Feed (Southern Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2
Husky Liners Custom Fit Heavy Duty Front Floor Mat (Black)
Husky Liners Custom Fit Heavy Duty Front Floor Mat (Black)
Price: $57.27
57 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Glove Fit in 2014 Honda Pilot, June 9, 2014
Considering this product with Amazon I got a warning that it wouldn't fit my vehicle. Looking at the product images it looked like they would be a good fit and another reviewer mentioned it fit their Pilot well, but didn't give specifics about the year or options of their car. These floor liners fit my 2014 Honda Pilot EX-L like a glove! Other reviewers noted you could trim the liners but I didn't do anything but lay them over the OEM molded mud liners from Honda that didn't provide complete coverage. The ribs are deep enough to hold water and soil, yet they're soft and comfortable. The 2015 Honda Pilot is supposed to have a new design, but I'm pretty sure with the latest models up to 2014 this product will be a good fit. It certainly is good quality!

[NFC/Google Wallet Capable] Anker® 2200mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3, I9300, I9305 LTE, I535(Verizon), I747(AT&T), T999(T-Mobile), L710(Sprint), fits EB-L1G6LLU [18-Month Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $33.99
3 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, March 30, 2014
My S3 seemed to be running low on battery on a daily charge, about ten months after I purchased it. All the usual possibilities were eliminated; apps running in the bacground, etc. Searching Amazon for a replacement and reading reviews on a number of replacement possibilities I decided on the Anker brand because of information others had posted in their reviews. (Keep it up people, it really helps and hopefully eliminates the "weeds" on the market.) I've had the battery for about a month now and what a difference! The original battery never gave me service time this Anker battery provides! I still watch unnecessary power usage so don't think it's a cure-all. I have no hesitation recommending this battery to other S3 users. If my S3 lives another year or two with the Anker battery giving me good service I'll be buying another one.

A Walk to Remember
A Walk to Remember
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended Viewing, February 11, 2013
This was a refreshing movie to watch. Christian family values were emphasized. Probably not for young children but young adult to adults would like this one.

8 Pack Compatible Brother LC-61 , LC-65 , LC61 , LC65 8 Black for use with Brother MFC-J410, DCP-145C, DCP-165C, DCP-195C, DCP-375-CW, DCP-385C, DCP-395-CN, DCP-585-CW, DCP-6690-CW, DCP-J125, DCP-J315-W, DCP-J515-W, DCP-J715-W, MFC-250C, MFC-255-CW, MFC-290C, MFC-295-CN, MFC-490-CW, MFC-495-CW, MFC-5490-CN, MFC-5890-CN, MFC-5890-CN, MFC-5895-CW, MFC-6490-CW, MFC-6890CD-W, MFC-790-CW, MFC-795-CW, MFC-990-CW, MFC-J220, MFC-J265-W, MFC-J270-W, MFC-J410, MFC-J410-W, MFC-J415-W, MFC-J615-W, MFC-J630-W. Ink Cartridges for inkjet printers. LC 61 BK , LC 61BK , LC-61 BK , LC-61BK , LC61 BK , LC61BK , LC65BK Blake Printing Supply
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!?, January 31, 2013
Good price for sure and delivery went without a hitch. Haven't used the cartridges at this point but will update this review should there be any problems.

Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]
Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]

2.0 out of 5 stars 2013 A Poor Release, January 29, 2013
I've used Quicken since before it became Quicken. Oh for the good old days! To be honest there have been many improvements over the years. I generally don't buy each release because there isn't that many improvements to warrant it. It's been a few years and I was interested in the mobile app that works with 2013 so I made the move. I'm really sorry I did. The app doesn't have some of the basic functionality I would expect, such as the ability to split a transaction. Wouldn't you think this just might be something a devoted customer would want? There are many checkbook register apps out there people can use otherwise!

But one of my big surprises and disappointments had to do with the savings goal interface. I've grown to use this feature over the years and although the module hasn't improved much, like letting you sort the goals alphabetically, at least you could see the data fairly easily. Now I don't know if the change took place in the 2013 release or one prior, but what were the developers thinking!!!? I've looked under Settings to see if I can customize the view but so far no luck. It may be pretty with colors and graphs but it 'aint good for seeing the numbers at a glance!

If you're a long time user of Quicken disappointment may be in store if you buy 2013. If I could roll back I would.

Linear 3089 1-Channel Visor Transmitter
Linear 3089 1-Channel Visor Transmitter
Offered by 365GarageDoorParts
Price: $13.25
26 used & new from $6.57

1.0 out of 5 stars 300mhz Limited Range, November 5, 2012
Our HOA installed a security gate that uses the 300mhz binary 10 dip-switch control. We purchased over fifty of these remote controls and a common complaint has been the limited range at which it works. Users have to get within 25-50 feet of the gate in order for it to work. Don't know why this is but it may be due to the 300mhz frequency. It just seems odd that a remote control to a standard garage door opener works at a much greater distance. Our HOA is looking at going to a different control unit but we've already invested in all these remotes. If anyone reading this has found a solution to the limited range of the unit please submit a post.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2013 9:09 AM PDT

WIRED Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)
WIRED Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Offered by Condé Nast
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FREE, October 18, 2012
Deceptive when it shows FREE. Subscription is required. Don't waste your time downloading. You'll just have to remove it. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What Was Pictured, April 17, 2012
Before I could get this out of the box I was already disappointed. What was pictured at Amazon.com was not what was delivered! What I wanted was what was depicted on the product page; a metal frame that would have been light yet stable, and could be placed on the grass lawn without killing it! Instead I received a solid metal plate with slots for drainage. Check out this photo posted on my web site: [...]. (Wish Amazon would let you post images.) I intend to contact the seller (Green Market Supplies) for either an exchange or refund. Meanwhile I thought others should be appraised of this situation.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Solitaire
Solitaire
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Ad Overload, March 31, 2012
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
Had to uninstall. Kept getting video ads before every game! Recommend you look for some other solitaire game. Apps like this one can't be considered free. They're more like a virus!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 3:15 PM PST

ePhoto K15-10x20G Chroma key Green Screen Lighting Kit with 10x20 Foot Green Muslin Backdrop, 2 Each of 7 Foot Light Stand, 105 Watt Fluorescent Bulb and 32-Inch White Umbrellas
Offered by ePhotoInc
Price: $249.99
2 used & new from $142.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy - Inaccurate Dimensions, December 21, 2011
For the money this was a good buy for an amateur video project. One review I read complained that the backdrop wasn't the advertised width, which it is not. Amazon shows a 10x20 foot dimension. The actual width I measured was 9'7", which was just enough to use small clamps (recommended at check-out) to stretch and secure the fabric to the support stands. I didn't measure the length of the fabric but is was plenty long for my project. I ended up using the extra length to double up the backdrop which helped eliminate a back-light problem in my setting. In general I am satisfied with the product and was pleased it came with a carrying case to pack it all together. It wouldn't work for the airlines but it's good enough for transporting in the back of the car.

Page: 1 | 2