Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Happy Belly Coffee Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jason Spencer > Reviews

Browse

Jason Spencer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason Spencer "Spen1818" RSS Feed (Maple Grove, MN)

Page: 1 | 2
Custom LeatherCraft 1528 23 Pocket Large Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
Price: $34.99
56 used & new from $32.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Great......but, May 1, 2008
I wont go into details cause everyone has, this is a great bag and will work well for most. My only gripe is the bottom storage container, it holds screws and such with the plastic organizer, my bag has folded and has lost some stabilitly.

Bucket Boss Brand 54006 Drill Holster
Bucket Boss Brand 54006 Drill Holster
Offered by Moonbeam By Day
Price: $29.05
2 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it... collects dust... Bought drill Hook, March 18, 2006
Just get the hook, this holsterfits my drill fine but when you are on a laddertrying to move around it is too bulky.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't get the knock off brands, March 18, 2006
I own numerous channel lock style pliers and have found paying for the Channel Lock brand is well worth it.

Stanley 58-930 Cushion Grip Nail Set, 3-Piece
Stanley 58-930 Cushion Grip Nail Set, 3-Piece
Price: $6.35
44 used & new from $2.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Colors, March 18, 2006
I'm new to nail sets but I bought these forlike $8, the otherday a saw Stanley nail sets for $5 but they were not color coded. If you ask me spending an extra $10 for the color coded ones would be worth it. I use this set every week and it is simple to determine whichone I need everytime thanks to the colors.

Stanley 33-725 25-Feet FatMax Tape Measure
Stanley 33-725 25-Feet FatMax Tape Measure
Price: Click here to see our price
73 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tape...get the 16 ft!, March 18, 2006
My boss has this tape and I fell in love with it, I also have the Stanley lever lock(see my other reviews) which is ok but these fat max's really can reach farther and with the rubber boot surrounding you can hold it better. Well I picked up the 16ft fat max and Ilike it better because of the smaller size. It fits in my handsbetter and in my toolbelt a lot better as well. My boss recently stole this tape (16 ft.) from me because he likes the smaller size as well. UPDATE: My boss finally bought the 16ft and another coworker of mine did the same. Sadley my tape got to close to the miter saw and was cut in half. I think i willtry the new stanley fat max xl 16ft.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pry tool on the market, November 22, 2005
Buy one now you will not regret. Except when it falls off your tool belt and you lose it. It is very strong and won't bend from my expirience at least. But it dos'nt fully replace the wonder bar, it is sharper so you can get in smaller places but the wonder bar can pry larger things away much easier, so get both.

Estwing E3-28SM 28 oz Framing Hammer with Milled Face & Shock Reduction Grip
Estwing E3-28SM 28 oz Framing Hammer with Milled Face & Shock Reduction Grip
Price: $31.98
81 used & new from $31.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Never will use a 16oz again, November 22, 2005
I love this hammer if I could give it 10 stars I would. I install windows for a living and use a hammer a lot. I was getting sick of my stanley fiberglass standard 16oz curved claw hammer, i call it pinger. The stanley pings really loudly and it is very anoying. Anyway the Estwing hits a lot harder and has better comfort. Even though the Stanley has a "form fitting handle" that gives me a blisted after ten minutes. Estwing is the way to go. I may suggest that you get the 22oz because it is the same size, cheaper and unless you frame for a living you wont need the little extra power the 28 oz has,. Also the 28oz hurts your forarm a l;ittle quicker than the 22oz.

DEWALT DW4890 Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade Tough Case Set, 15-Piece
DEWALT DW4890 Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade Tough Case Set, 15-Piece
Price: $28.97
21 used & new from $21.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the case, June 12, 2005
I just got my Porter Cable tiger Saw (see my reviews), well the saw only came with one blade so the next day I bought these blades. They were just the thing I was looking for, wood cutting, metal cutting and heavy metal cutting blades. The case is the selling feature, both sides lock, good construction. The blades cut brass pipe like butter too. Buy them here, I bought at HD and paid $25.

PORTER-CABLE 9747 Tiger Saw Kit
PORTER-CABLE 9747 Tiger Saw Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a PC drill, now the saw, June 12, 2005
UPDATED I purchased a PC drill a couple of months ago (see my reviews) and am so happy with that I purchased a PC tiger saw (reciprocating, whatever). I use this a lot at work when I install new heaters, I cut through a lot of PVC pipe and brass pipe. I really like how you can rotate the handle, makes things a little more comfortable. The only things I would change is the fact you only get one blade, $150 saw with one blade. I solved that quickly with the dewalt variety pack that came with a nice case. UPDATE I have put this thing through hell and it is just fine. A couple of things I would change is to have the blade change system more like the true Milwakee Sawzall and that the button to remove the shoe wasn't so stiff. I use my boss's Mil. Sawzall all of the time and it is great but I hve notice the PC cuts the bigger jobs a little easier.

Stanley 30-825 25-Foot-by-1-Inch LeverLock Tape Rule
Stanley 30-825 25-Foot-by-1-Inch LeverLock Tape Rule
Offered by JB Tool Sales
Price: $13.00
32 used & new from $8.55

5.0 out of 5 stars ONLY for home use, March 1, 2005
UPDATE the numbering wears off andthe lever lock system breaks down do not buy

Page: 1 | 2