Profile for Lolo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lolo "lolo" RSS Feed (Italie)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars wrong product sent by the dealer, September 26, 2010
I ordered Le Creuset enameled cast iron 2 quart round french oven in red by a dealer via Amazon. The product I received Was of the same shape but in terracotta and broke the 2nd time I used it on the stove. I sent it back and was immediately reimbursed by the dealer. However, I bought the real cast iron enameled one at a local store and it is fantastic. I use it for tomato sauce, for goulash, everything that needs slow cooking. This explains the 5 star for the product. The size is perfect for 2-3 persons. I think the dealer was not even aware of the difference between the 2 products.

Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk
Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, December 23, 2007
This review is from: Zyliss Quik Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
this whisk is the one that i use in priority when I need to beat eggs for an omelet, yolks for a cake, or even cheese. I like it because the wires separate at the top and allow any accumulation of flour and eggs, for instance, to escape from these wires and be beaten to obtain a smooth blend. The whisk is very handy because it is neither too long nor too heavy. As such my plastic bowl does not lose its equilibrium. The plastic handle has a very pleasant touch and allows a beautiful grip. The small length allows efficient moves to blend without leaving lumps. In short, I do not need to mix for ever. Excellent. I sent one to my mother as a gift to her wrists!!! I put it on top in the dishwasher and have had no problems with the plastic handle.

Charlotte Perriand -- Livre de Bord
Charlotte Perriand -- Livre de Bord
by Charlotte Perriand
Price: $37.93
33 used & new from $33.93

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice informative book, December 23, 2007
The book is big with a lot of drawings and pictures, with many comments or notes from the author herself. The book was what I expected, information and drawings. My book arrived sealed in plastic which I loved because no one else before me had open the book. It was very clean. I would love all books from Amazon to be sent like this. I am looking for another book with her drawings of what she did afterwards in the fifties.

Matisse and Picasso
Matisse and Picasso
by Françoise Gilot
32 used & new from $3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, December 23, 2007
This review is from: Matisse and Picasso (Paperback)
Francoise Gilot is a very good writer and allows you to meet 2 wonderful characters and their idiosyncrasies. I read the book in 2 days and I loved it. The only thing is it was too short, and i finished it too quickly. I have bought other books written by her.

Pillivuyt Porcelain Individual 4-Inch Classic Pleated Souffle Dish, 1-1/4-Cup
Pillivuyt Porcelain Individual 4-Inch Classic Pleated Souffle Dish, 1-1/4-Cup
Price: $15.00
2 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and very useful, December 23, 2007
this product is excellent. Porcelain is nice and translucent. the product goes in freezer as well as microwave and oven. I used it for small souffles, flans, custards, or to warm leftovers. I also used them to make custards with bain marie. I put them in the dishwasher with no fear. The procelain is so nice that I used it from oven to the table. It is, I was told with no lead and cadmium, which means that I can put them in the fridge with food in it with no fear. My daughter has bought many pillivuyt products and I have used them for years because they are pretty looking while very handy.