Profile for BWyv > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BWyv RSS Feed

Fiskars Uproot Weed and Root Remover (7870)
Fiskars Uproot Weed and Root Remover (7870)
Price: $33.48
11 used & new from $29.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Was amazing until it broke, August 30, 2013
This thing was awesome until it broke. Faskers is sending me a new one but its be 2 weeks and I still haven't recieved it yet. I would still recommend it because we have a new yard with massive crab grass weeds and I think their roots were just too strong and that is what caused it to break. On normal weeds this thing works great.

CLC Rain Wear R23013 Over The Sock Black PVC Rain Boot, Size 13
CLC Rain Wear R23013 Over The Sock Black PVC Rain Boot, Size 13
Offered by Shoplet
Price: $20.83
21 used & new from $11.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots are great, April 16, 2013
Boots are great. They don't fit like a regular sneaker but they aren't a sneaker. I wont but a larger size then your normal size. I believe I got much more the I paid for.

CGear Sand-Free Multimat (Orange/Tan, 8 x 8-Feet)
CGear Sand-Free Multimat (Orange/Tan, 8 x 8-Feet)
Offered by FrontierPlay
Price: $70.00
3 used & new from $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beach mat but it isn't totally sand free, July 21, 2012
This review is from: CGear Sand-Free Multimat (Sports)
Works great when someone walks on the mat but not when you get a lot of sand from it being kicked on or if the sand is wet or has a lot of shell. It was very easy to fold and transport.

O'Neill Wetsuits Men's 24/7 Tech Short Sleeve Crew, (White, XXLarge)
O'Neill Wetsuits Men's 24/7 Tech Short Sleeve Crew, (White, XXLarge)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great but gets dirty, July 21, 2012
The shirt worked great. It dried fast and was not bad when it was wet. My only issue is i got white it stained really easy and won't come out in the wash.

Stearns Kids Puddle Jumper Basic Life Jacket
Stearns Kids Puddle Jumper Basic Life Jacket
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome life jacket, July 5, 2012
We got this for our 2.5 year old little girl and it is prefect for her. I was scared at first that it wound't be enough since she just starting to learn to be in the water. How wrong I was. This jacket is awesome. It is SO stable. Holds her in the perfect/natural position. With in 10 minutes of being in the pool she was actually moving around the pool on her own power. The one thing the the description/photos don't show is that it buckes in back so they can't take it off or wingel out of it. Really an awesome product.

Case-Mate CM016801 Tank Rugged Case for the Apple iPhone 4 and 4s - Black/Black
Case-Mate CM016801 Tank Rugged Case for the Apple iPhone 4 and 4s - Black/Black
Offered by Everything Authentic
Price: $24.99
12 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for those that have kids, April 10, 2012
I love the case. Yes it is a little bulky and tight around the edges but I have big fingers and it doesn't bother me. My daughter has dropped my wife's and my phone a couple time and the case protected the phone perfectly. The screen shield is protect for me too since I keep my phone in my pocket.

Exodus Of The Phoenix
Exodus Of The Phoenix
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book, December 28, 2011
I really enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down. The only issue I had was a cadet being placed as commander and within a couple days of accepting the offer they were off. the author tired to justify it but it was still very unbelievable. That being said I really enjoyed the story line and already started to read the next book in the series

On Silver Wings
On Silver Wings
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Evan is becoming one of my favorite authors, October 21, 2011
This review is from: On Silver Wings (Kindle Edition)
On silver wings is a really good book that I couldn't put down just like odyssey one. Evan has really good original ideas. I really hope he continues to write scifi books and can't wait for the next odyssey one book.

Odyssey One
Odyssey One

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, July 7, 2011
This review is from: Odyssey One (Kindle Edition)
I loved the book. I really enjoyed the chief and the different technologies the writer used. Great book...can't wait for the next one.