Profile for Sergio A. Galvez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sergio A. Galvez RSS Feed (San Francisco)

Sexy Hair Hard Up Gel, Packaging May Vary, 16.9-Ounce Pump Bottle
Sexy Hair Hard Up Gel, Packaging May Vary, 16.9-Ounce Pump Bottle
Offered by Jaurasee
Price: $17.11
37 used & new from $16.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Holds great but causes dandruff!, May 6, 2013
I like this product because it holds my short hair very well but as mentioned above it does tend to cause build-up in my scalp that eventually led to having dandruff. I only use it on occasion now.

Hope Home Office Natural Wood Surface 32to12 1 Quart 100% Tung Oil Cleaner
Hope Home Office Natural Wood Surface 32to12 1 Quart 100% Tung Oil Cleaner
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $16.88
17 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Tung oil for Indoor Use only, April 22, 2013
I bought this Tung Oil because I thought I could use it on my outdoor Teak Patio set but I guess this particular one states for indoor use only. I wish this would have been on the product description so that I wouldn't have bought it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2013 8:33 PM PDT

Mediabridge 100 feet Triple Shielded Coaxial Digital Audio Video Cable F-Pin to F-Pin with Easy Grip Connector Caps
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a good price., May 8, 2012
I bought an HD antenna so I needed 100ft of cable to finish the job. The items seems like it is made of good quality and I am using it with no problems. I would recommend product.

Antennas Direct ClearStream4 HDTV Antenna
Antennas Direct ClearStream4 HDTV Antenna
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $139.95
8 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations, April 16, 2012
After years of being a Comcast customer my wife and I were decided that it was time to look for an alternative so that we could save some money and have more options. We signed up to AT&T's basic internet service, bought a ROKU, and bought this antenna for local channels. I get about 20 channels in HD with this antenna so that is all that we really need. We watch movies on Netflix and Amazon so we really are never bored as we were when we were Comcast subscribers. The savings are roughly $100 per month so you have to ask yourself if savings $1,200 per year is worth switching for you.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 8:12 PM PST

Philips 9003 Standard Headlight Bulb, Pack of 1
Philips 9003 Standard Headlight Bulb, Pack of 1
Price: $8.92
6 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 5, 2012
The headlight on my 2007 Honda CRV had gone out so I was looking to buy a replacement on Amazon. I read the reviews that other members had written for the more expensive bulbs so I saw no reason to spend more if I just needed a replacement bulb that would work the same as the original that my car had. I had a little difficulty getting to the bulb on my car but it was not impossible to replace. I think I got a great deal so I will be buying two more just to keep in stock.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2012 10:10 AM PST

RiteAV RCA Audio Video Cable (6 feet)
RiteAV RCA Audio Video Cable (6 feet)
Offered by Ultra Spec Cables (RiteAV®)
Price: $8.95
22 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, November 5, 2011
These video cables were garbage so don't waste your money on them. I bought them and hooked them up to my dvd player and I noticed that there was no picture so I was about to pull the cable out when the picture showed on my tv. I have to wiggle the cable so that the image comes so it's a hassle and will now have to buy some other ones. My recommendation would be to spend the extra $$ to get a little better quality.

Household Essentials Deluxe Series Blue Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover
Household Essentials Deluxe Series Blue Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $9.99
21 used & new from $4.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ironing board replacement cover but...., November 5, 2011
it didn't mention that there was no padding. It would have been a five-star if it would have had the padding.

Ip Man
Ip Man
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie!, October 30, 2011
This review is from: Ip Man (Amazon Instant Video)
I had never heard of this movie before but I found it quite enjoyable to watch. I would recommend this movie to anyone that likes martial arts movies.

Whirlpool 3363394 Washing Machine Pump
Whirlpool 3363394 Washing Machine Pump
Offered by Fix-Em
Price: $12.93
17 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Fit at a great price!, December 9, 2010
Our washer pump went out and I needed to replace it. I called sears and the retail price was $50 and they had to order it. Another local appliance shop wanted $67 for it! So I am glad that I thought of Amazon. It took me litterally 5mins to install this pump so I am really happy that I did it myself.

HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
20 used & new from $65.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than ok printer, November 4, 2009
I bought this printer at Costco because I thought it would be a good buy even though it had negative reviews on several sites. I had a printer error as soon as I installed the printer head and the printer ink cartridges. The instructions stated that I had to clean the head but it was new so I new that it was an internal error. I finally got it to work properly after removing and reinstalling the ink heads. The other con that this printer has is that it makes too much noise even when you are not using it. I guess the print heads adjust after a print job and this is very annoying. The last con is that the printer gets an error every 20mins or so even if you are not using it. The error is cleared when I push the "ok" button but do you want to seriously so this every 20mins? The pro is that I was able to print and scan work in pdf format. I am going to return this printer this weekend and I don't know what printer to get next