Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Kindle reading maniac." RSS Feed (Long Island, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Last Town (The Wayward Pines Trilogy Book 3)
The Last Town (The Wayward Pines Trilogy Book 3)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fast paced thrilling finish !, July 18, 2014
Great end to a great trilogy . Would love to see Blake come back at some point and continue on in Wayward Pines.

Invasion: China (Invasion America Book 5)
Invasion: China (Invasion America Book 5)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Great conclusion to a great series.

Wayward Pines: First Contact (Kindle Worlds Novella) (The Genesis Series Book 1)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit to Wayward Pines, April 21, 2014
It is tough to write a prequel short to someone else's hit series,but you pulled it off with flying colors. The realism was great. I will have to read more of your writings.

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 19, 2014
Love the genre. Chris Carter rocks. Liked it a lot didn't know where it was going until the hook at the end. I have an idea where this is going and I can't wait for more.

Beyond Science Fiction!
Beyond Science Fiction!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Science Fiction., October 12, 2012
Wow what a thought provoking read. Jim Wilhelmsen has some startling crazy views! Then he backs it all up with scripture and........ not so crazy anymore. Love his writing style. The second half of the book is especially thought provoking. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole book. I too have read tons of books on the subject and also thought it was going to be the usual run of the mill Ufo alien book at first but was pleasently surprised that it turned out not to be the case.

Burners - A Jack Daniels/Alex Chapa Mystery
Burners - A Jack Daniels/Alex Chapa Mystery
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Burners- I didn't loose any sleep or get any blisters., February 9, 2012
Mr. Perez must have some kind of blackmail material on Mr. Konrath. Very tame for something involving Konrath. No spinning back kicks, not blood and guts and no comic relief from Harry McGlade. But all in all I certainly liked it. I liked the approach of one chapter Chapa, one Chapter Daniels taking different angles to the end result. I liked this story more than "Floaters". I haven't read any of Mr. Perez's stand alone books so I think I will give one a try.

Street Music - A Phineas Troutt Short Mystery Story
Street Music - A Phineas Troutt Short Mystery Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Please Sir, may I have some more?, October 5, 2011
Another Konrath short story that serves to "wet your whistle". Phin is a cool character with a limited amount of time to work with, why not take him a few roller coaster rides and finish at the inevitable end. Could be fun. I like the short story....... but why don't you stop with so many "shorties" and give us a little more. Konrath has a ton of loyal fans myself included who want to see some length to your work. I for one want more, more more and still more of Phineas Troutt. Four stars ONLY because I want a lot more.

Beyond Belief: Finding the Strength to Come Back
Beyond Belief: Finding the Strength to Come Back
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Insiprational read!!, August 2, 2011
I agree with other reviewers that the book was not very well written and a lot of repetition. That being said Josh's story is nothing short of inspirational. He had it all, lost it all to drug addiction, and the Grace of God and Josh's refound Faith woth some help from Grandma, he pulled himself off of the highway towards death and onto the road to recovery. From 1st overall can't miss prospect to drug addict near total ruin back to hitting 28 Homeruns in the first round of the Homerun Derby at Yankee Stadium and solid superstar for the Rangers. You can't help liking and rooting for Josh Hamilton.

The Defender (Kindle Single)
The Defender (Kindle Single)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice short about a good life that was not long enough., July 19, 2011
I remember when Manute was in Bridgeport. I couldn't get enough of him, this deathly skinny giant swatting basketballs away like flies. You just had to watch highlights on TV when you could see Manute was involved. I remember the Lion story coming up every time another station or newspaper had an interview with him. You just had to like him. He would make you hold your breath when he pulled up to shoot a three and you would go wild if it went in. He was all about family and country and did as much as he could to help out his people. I wish I could have met him. He left us way too soon. I wish the story would have been longer but Jordan Conn said msot everything he needed to for us to get a good glimpse into the life of Manute Bol.

Endurance - A Novel of Terror
Endurance - A Novel of Terror
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hills have eyes times ten., June 22, 2011
Jack Kilborn (JA Konrath) is a really sick dude. This book was both scary and commical. A strange mix but it worked. I used to thing Stephen King was sick, but he is tame compared to this guy. I will never stay any where with the name Rushmore attached to it. It's like "The Hills have eyes" and "The Texas chainsaw massacre" all rolled into one. If you like this sort of read, might I also suggest "Afraid", "Serial Uncut" and all of this authors writings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3