Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for J. White > Reviews

Browse

J. White's Profile

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. White "Kindle reading maniac." RSS Feed (Long Island, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Formula 303 Maximum Strength Natural Relaxant | 250 Tablets
Formula 303 Maximum Strength Natural Relaxant | 250 Tablets
Offered by Nutribest
Price: $34.50
28 used & new from $32.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Muscle relaxer., May 23, 2016
I recently had Shoulder surgery. I had not had a full night of sleep in a year. I purchased a small bottle from a Chiropractor and tried it. First dose I got way relaxed, not sleepy but I could have slept if I wanted to. I took it again before bed and slept for 7 hrs. BUT I didn't get the same feeling as the first Dose. Be aware that this has to build up in your body for it to continuously work. So I have been taking 2 pills every three hours for the past 4 days. I have slept an average of 6.5 hours a night where I was only getting may be 2-3 hours of sleep a night. Also since it's a muscle relaxer My shoulder feels a lot better post surgery. My suggestion would be to get a small bottle first to try it out and if it works for you move on the the 250 tab bottle. I just ordered one this morning. I gave two pills to my neighbor with Back pain and after an hour he ordered a bottle for himself.

Batman The Dark Knight Rises Full Batman Mask, Black, One Size
Batman The Dark Knight Rises Full Batman Mask, Black, One Size
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $20.26
33 used & new from $19.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., May 20, 2016
I love it! It can be a tad hard to get all the way over your face and also taking it off but you want it snug. Looks great when I have it on.

Proof the Novel
Proof the Novel
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read. Hope it will have a sequel, May 12, 2016
This review is from: Proof the Novel (Kindle Edition)
Suspenseful, with history thrown in. Great read. Hope it will have a sequel????? Read it in 2 days. Kept me going all the way to the end. I highly recommend this novel.

The Original Stainless Steel iGenietti Watermelon Corer
The Original Stainless Steel iGenietti Watermelon Corer
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $18.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., May 11, 2016
Slices up the watermelon nicely. It is tough to pick it up the way they show you. Maybe I just need some practice.

Mystery of Melchizedek
Mystery of Melchizedek
Price: $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good quick read., May 11, 2016
Another good one from Chuck Missler.

36: A Novel
36: A Novel
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Author, Read everything he puts out, April 25, 2016
This review is from: 36: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
Great Author, Read everything he puts out, you will not be disappointed. I'm tired of time travel books, but this one is fresh and new. Loved it, can't wait for the next one.

Rum Runner - A Thriller (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels Mysteries Book 9)
Rum Runner - A Thriller (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels Mysteries Book 9)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just another walk in the park., April 15, 2016
Typical Jack Daniels story. Great story telling with suspense and humor added together. If you have read all of the JD books you have to read this one . Well done again Mr Konrath!! Always waiting for your next one.

NETGEAR AC1750 (16x4) Wi-Fi Cable Modem Router (C6300) DOCSIS 3.0  Certified for Xfinity Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, & more
Price: Click here to see our price
70 used & new from $162.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Save money on TWC modem rental., March 1, 2016
Excellent Modem. If you have TWC and don't want to rent their modem for $13 a month, here is your answer.

Codename: Chandler: Rescue (Kindle Worlds Novella)
Codename: Chandler: Rescue (Kindle Worlds Novella)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Author for years now, December 17, 2015
Love this Author for years now. Read everything he puts out. This was an awesome quick read. A little sidebar to the Codename Chandler series.

Cigar Basics: A Guide for Newbies
Cigar Basics: A Guide for Newbies
Price: $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good beginners guide., December 17, 2015
Nice little guide for new cigar smokers. Takes the guess work out of choosing the right cigar for your taste.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9