Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Lois Sutton > Reviews

Browse

Lois Sutton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lois Sutton RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Saving Septic Cyril: The Illegal Gardener Part II (The Greek Village Collection Book 16)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 1, 2016
As usual, Sara Alexi's plot and characters kept me reading, and not wanting to finish the book, at the same time, wanting to see how it ended. Loved it!

Dr. Frederick's Original Donut Cushion - 15" Inflatable Ring Cushion - Hemorrhoid Treatment, Bed Sores, Coccyx & Tailbone Pain, Pilonidal Cyst, Perineal Pain, Child Birth, Prostatitis, etc - Blue
Offered by Frederick Medical Supply
Price: $14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for a friend whose back and bottom hurt ..., March 1, 2016
Bought this for a friend whose back and bottom hurt constantly. She said she can finally sit down without crying.

Puma Golf NA Women's Tech Polo, Scuba Blue, Large
Puma Golf NA Women's Tech Polo, Scuba Blue, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, November 4, 2015
Great shirt, Cool and I look thinner in it😀

The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Collection Book 1)
The Illegal Gardener (The Greek Village Collection Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ! LOVE THIS AUTHOR'S WRITING STYLE., September 10, 2015
Great Read! Love this author's writing ability.

From the beginning, I was hooked on the characters in this book. Made me want to be there to help with the garden and house remodel. Certainly enjoyed the relationships within the book. So very different than most. You could feel the sense of friendship beginning to strengthen and deepen. Couldn't put it down!

A Handful of Pebbles (The Greek Village Collection Book 7)
A Handful of Pebbles (The Greek Village Collection Book 7)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Could feel the warmth of the sun for sure and the cool breezes as the character walked about the village, September 10, 2015
ADDICTIVE!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE INAMOURED WITH AN AUTHOR..
This is the first book that I read in this series due to it was featured in BOOK BUB. I have deep affection for Greek people and Greece. From beginning to end, I was captured by the Author's descriptive details of the character's surroundings. I could almost smell the olive oil and wine. Could feel the warmth of the sun for sure and the cool breezes as the character walked about the village. I have now read more in the series and will submit my reviews for them also.

Great series for readers who love to "see" what they are reading as Sara Alexi's writing style, for me is the best!

lbsutton

Schiff Products - Knock-Out, 50 tablets
Schiff Products - Knock-Out, 50 tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 14, 2015
Great product! Have been falling asleep and staying asleep.without the knocked out feeling in the morning.

Rumely OilPull Christmas Cards
Rumely OilPull Christmas Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars great image, January 27, 2014
Loved my Christmas cards this year! Perfect for us. Very nice image and quality of card and envelope were good too.

Happy Accidents
Happy Accidents
by Jane Lynch
Edition: Audio CD
4 used & new from $13.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny and entertaining audio book., November 15, 2013
This review is from: Happy Accidents (Audio CD)
Jane Lynch is a hoot! Her book came off just like she does in real life. Here rendition of situations was mostly hilarious, sometimes factual, and matter of fact, but for the most part, telling us about her happy accidents was very entertaining. Since I was on a long trip, I got to hear it from start to finish and it rolled right along making me laugh and smile a lot. Very cool.

Seriously...I'm Kidding
Seriously...I'm Kidding
by Ellen Degeneres
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $12.76
57 used & new from $3.02

3.0 out of 5 stars I heard her funnier than this book., November 15, 2013
This review is from: Seriously...I'm Kidding (Audio CD)
I bought this to pass the time on a long car trip. I was surprised that there were only 4 CDs. I figured it would be longer. Ellen is a funny lady, but this book was too silly to be funny. I chuckled at some things but mostly just thought, "how does she come up with this stuff?"

The Entertainer: Movies, Magic, and My Father's Twentieth Century
The Entertainer: Movies, Magic, and My Father's Twentieth Century
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read!, December 4, 2012
I lean towards biography reading, and always enjoy reading about the goings on of the world of entertainment. Ms. Talbott shared here father's life with the reader with affection and information. I knew some of the facts surrounding his life since I grew up near Omaha and knew the stories about the "Cherry Sisters". What fun!

Page: 1 | 2