Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Mother of Two > Reviews

Browse

Mother of Two's Profile

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mother of Two RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
3 In 1 Caulk Tool CT31
3 In 1 Caulk Tool CT31
Offered by Bay 15
Price: $6.84
21 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect The First Time!, July 23, 2015
This review is from: 3 In 1 Caulk Tool CT31 (Misc.)
I can't say enough about this tool. I hate caulking. And I've always been horrible at it. I have to go over and over the area to get it right. But, not with this tool. Not only does it remove caulk amazingly well, but it smooths out the new caulk just right. I often get it perfect on the first pass. I'd buy another 10 of these, but it cleans easily by rubbing it off with a paper towel, so it's still perfect after doing two showers and the floor and toilet outside. I can't recommend this tool enough!

Super Monkey Ball 2
Super Monkey Ball 2
Offered by You Name the Game
Price: $62.99
101 used & new from $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta Love It!, July 23, 2015
This review is from: Super Monkey Ball 2 (Video Game)
You gotta love any game where my teenage sons have their friends over and can play with my husband. No violence just precision eye hand coordination. My husband played it so much one year he injured his thumbs. This is our second copy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Supposed to run large., July 23, 2015
Vineyard Vines runs large. If you go to their store they will tell you this. So I bought a size smaller than my son wore and it fits perfectly. The price was reasonable and even with shipping was better than the store. Beautiful quality as always. This is the shirt all the guys in our area want.

Adult Police Officer Costume Set - Medium
Adult Police Officer Costume Set - Medium
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $39.99
19 used & new from $26.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for a very reasonable price., November 3, 2014
I bought this for my teenage son who is an Adult Medium to wear. It would have been a little large, but it was no issue since it comes with a belt. It had a lot of nice details from belt to hat to handcuffs that made it look very professional. It was made of decent gauge material, so we will use it again. It even came in a hanging bag.

Genuine FiOS OEM Approved Replacement Battery (3 Year Warranty) by GS Battery - GT12080-HG - Premium Replacement for PX12072-HG
Offered by GS Battery
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly. Now our FIOS router has stopped beeping ..., October 23, 2014
Worked perfectly. Now our FIOS router has stopped beeping.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and in the exact color pictured, October 23, 2014
These sheets were just gorgeous. Exactly what I wanted. Sturdy and in the exact color pictured. Highly recommend.

Puma Men's Power 5 Socks, Fluorescent Yellow Black, 7-12
Puma Men's Power 5 Socks, Fluorescent Yellow Black, 7-12

5.0 out of 5 stars Little more yellow than green, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Puma Men's Power 5 Socks (Apparel)
Great socks but a little more yellow than green. The larges are large, not like other companies that run only two sizes.

Wasabi Power Battery for Sony NP-FH70, NP-FH60 (2400mAh) and Sony DCR-DVD650, DCR-HC20, DCR-HC21, DCR-HC22, DCR-HC48, DCR-HC51, DCR-HC52, DCR-HC53, DCR-HC62, DCR-SR42, DCR-SR45, DCR-SR65, DCR-SR82, DCR-SR85, DCR-SR200, HDR-CX7, HDR-CX100, HDR-HC9, HDR-SR7, HDR-SR8, HDR-SR10, HDR-SR11, HDR-SR12, HDR-XR500V
Offered by Blue Nook
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No Worries, July 9, 2014
I have a Sony Handycam and just love this battery. It goes on for hours. It's bigger and heavier than my old one, but a small price to pay for not worrying whether you have enough battery to film a couple of soccer games.

The Reasons for Marriage (Lester Family Book 1)
The Reasons for Marriage (Lester Family Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Regency, May 12, 2014
This is a classic Regency, with a clash of wills of two strong characters and some interesting plot twists. Ms. Laurens wrote several in this vein like "Four in Hand" and I prefer these. If you prefer the Cynster/Bastion type with multiple sex scenes, this might not be your cup of tea. But, I am a Jane Austen fan, this might be for you.

NCAA Football 14 - Xbox 360
NCAA Football 14 - Xbox 360
Offered by Delaware
Price: $90.32
55 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More Fun, April 1, 2014
My sons get the NCAA Football each year and always enjoy it. Can't say whether this is better or worse, but they always want the next one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6