Profile for Sharlyn A. Dimick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sharlyn A. Dimick RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Suite Geek (Suite Love Series, Book Three 3)
A Suite Geek (Suite Love Series, Book Three 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, October 28, 2013
Sue Gibson has done it again! She's written a lovely, sweet romance in a beautiful setting. Of the three books in her Suite Love series, this one is my favorite so far. I could really relate to Christy and the "geeky" Edward. I laughed a lot as he became a "Ted." The author did a great job building the characters and engaging the reader. I read the story in two days and had a hard time putting it down. I wanted to get to the happy ending (but not too soon as I'm always a little sad to finish a book and leave the characters behind.) Looking forward to Sue's next book.

Between Now And Forever (Callaways #4)
Between Now And Forever (Callaways #4)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Book #4 Doesn't Disappoint, October 28, 2013
I read the fourth book of the Callaway series over a weekend. The storyline kept me guessing and wouldn't let me set it aside. I was cheering for Nicole and Ryan to rekindle their relationship and be reunited with their son. I also liked the foreshadowing of a relationship with Sean and Jessica (Book number 5? I hope so!)

A Suite Life (Suite Love Series, Book Two)
A Suite Life (Suite Love Series, Book Two)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, October 28, 2013
I really enjoyed the second book in Sue Gibson's "Suite' Series. Delaney and Trey's storyline kept me involved and turning the page (or swiping to the next page on my Kindle). I was sad to see it end and glad to hear the characters would (and did) make an appearance in the third book.

A Suite Deal (Suite Love Series, Book One)
A Suite Deal (Suite Love Series, Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Love-Story, March 18, 2013
This was the perfect romance to escape into on a rainy day. The relationship between marine biologist and hotel CEO Ethan is sweet and believable. The setting of Osprey Island and Loon Lake sounds beautiful and peaceful. Sue kept me turning pages, unable to put the book down until the end. I can't wait to read her next book.

An Eye For Danger (The Goliath Conspiracy Trilogy)
An Eye For Danger (The Goliath Conspiracy Trilogy)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put Down Romantic Suspense!, September 30, 2012
This romantic-suspense drew me in from the first page. I couldn't put the book down until all of Sam and Julie's mysteries were revealed.

Impact (Wild Men of Alaska Book 1)
Impact (Wild Men of Alaska Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick Read, September 25, 2012
I enjoyed this quick read. I wasn't ready for the story to end though! I think the story could easily be expanded into a full-length novel if the author wanted too. I'm looking forward to reading more from this author.

Touch Me And Tango (Dance 'n' Luv Series)
Touch Me And Tango (Dance 'n' Luv Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, September 25, 2012
Parker and Tanya story and their treasure hunt was a fun, quick read. I read Touch Me And Tango first, but the order I read the Dance 'n' Luv series didn't matter. I enjoyed both books in this series and am looking forward to Jenna's story next.

Kiss Me, Dancer (Dance 'n' Luv Series Book 1)
Kiss Me, Dancer (Dance 'n' Luv Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Romance, September 25, 2012
Casey and Drew's romance kept my turning pages until the end. I was sad when the story was over. The story was well-paced and kept my interest through out. I read it in two evenings.

Shut Up and Kiss Me
Shut Up and Kiss Me
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, September 25, 2012
I really enjoyed the suspense and mystery in this romance. The story was well paced and I read the book in one evening/night. Great story.

Dating A Saint: Book Three of the Never Too Late Series
Dating A Saint: Book Three of the Never Too Late Series
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Never Too Late Book, September 25, 2012
Dating a Saint is another great read from Donna McDonald. I couldn't put the book down after starting it. I read this one after the first one, but it really didn't matter that I read them out of order.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3